[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's fight the Ascension! Part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: fire fight.jpg (25 KB, 596x446) Image search: [Google]
fire fight.jpg
25 KB, 596x446
Old Thread
>>17158313

Okay, this is the thread for all the Normies who want to be left behind when the Ascension happens, which is going to be soon. You don't need other worlds, psychic powers, new states of matter, etc. to be happy. We're happy just the way it is now, and it's going to be that way for everybody who fail to Ascend which I think are going to be less than 1 percent of accidental rejects or maybe people with bad genetics. Sure, it may not be pretty but I'd take this world over that one in a heartbeat - how about you?!

> More information:
http://www.ascensionsymptoms.com/
>>
>>17182364
So just be normal?
I would like to be left behind but keep my powers

Big Fish in a small pound sounds like fun.
>>
>>17182375
I don't know what's going to happen... The absolutes are that a change is occurring and it will lead to a fundamental change in the world of some kind. That change could be minor, it could be something we don't even notice. Or, it could be something drastically different, a world none of us would ever recognize but considering the worst case scenario... Everything will be different and nobody is prepared.
>>
>>17182364
Also I heard about ascending and resonating with the void, is this related? What mean resonance whit the void?
>>
Degenerate.
>>
Is there a anon who can review the akasi records?
Would be nice to know if something is going to happen Or not.
>>
>>17182385
It's probably another way to get powerful, perhaps
>>17182393
No U
>>
>>17182398
redirect
>>17182388

>>17182393
The Akasi records are probably going to be destroyed since they will no longer be necessary since most people in the world are going to become like gods...
>>
Ascension is a choice, if you don't want you won't.
>>
>>17182410
Wishful thinking. I don't think it's going to go down that way...
>>
>>17182406
The akasi records has survived all 6 mass extincions, all the changes in early life
I don't think they would be destroyed by a mere ascending
>>
>>17182443
What's the point of the Akasi records though if they weren't made for us at the dawn of time?!
>>
>>17182453

When the dead of time arrive God will take a comfy chair and read the askasi records

just for fun.
>>
>>17182467
Could the Akasi records be read early?
>>
>>17182491
Yep

>Go to the astral/dreams
>look at the sky and ask for the akasi records
>??????
>>
>Akasi
>Did you mean: AKASHIC records?

Yes.
Yes you did.
You're all retarded.
Abandoning thread now.
>>
>>17182904
Your feelings over the name of your little aether tablets? d'aww too bad.
>>
what language are the akashic records written in
>>
>>17183169
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>17183193
i can read hyperpenis il do it
>>
>>17183563
No no no - The Akashic Records are written in Hypnopenis, which is drastically different than Hyperpenis... Completely different things, really.
>>
>>17182364
>Normies
Stopped reading there. I'd be glad to help you fight the "ascension" if you weren't a dipshit. I'll wait for a decent anon to come along, because you're sure as fuck not qualified for this.
>>
>>17184454
"Normies" isn't in your word filter, if you hate it that much...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.