[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, so I have a semi-spoopy story that I'd like to hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 640x1136
Hey, so I have a semi-spoopy story that I'd like to hear other opinions about. This happened about 6 years ago and it's bugged me ever since.

>be on tour with band
>on the road for 2 months, almost home
>driving up I-5, a few miles south of Yreka, CA.
>middle of the night
>I'm driving, band mate awake riding shotgun
>from the other side of the hill a bright green orb shoots up insanely fast, and then hovers for about 5 seconds
>roughly the size of a dime in the sky
>the orb takes an abrupt 90 degree turn, then goes the opposite direction, then down.
>both me and bandmates saw it.

Part of me thinks it was a flare, but the movement wasn't right for a flare.

Thoughts? Anyone ever see anything similar?

Pic related, map of where I was roughly
>>
>>17182054
As a point of reference, based on where we saw it, the light should've been just south of Klamath River, I think
>>
>>17182054
>>17182054
Not directly related to what you're questioning but I've heard the same thing from an old friend that was on the road with his band. Can't recall exactly where they were though when it happened. You never lived in vegas did you lol
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.