[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have experiences with past lives/reincarnation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: changing-bodies-reincarnation.jpg (188 KB, 600x792) Image search: [Google]
changing-bodies-reincarnation.jpg
188 KB, 600x792
Anyone here have experiences with past lives/reincarnation?
>>
>>17179981
Until I was about 8 or 9 years old I had recurring dreams of being a paratrooper.
I was afraid of heights for as long as I had the dreams. I would jump out of large planes into the jungle and wake up when I'd hit the ground.

Every so often I'd land in water instead. The sensation of hitting the water flat and getting covered by the parachute was disorienting. Each time I had this dream I would wake up coughing.

One day I just woke up and realized that I couldn't remember what the other people in the plane looked like
>>
>>17179981
I have caught glimpses of several past lives (maybe). The connection is never obvious and never easily objectively explained.

One particular experience that stands out in my mind is the death of one of my distant African ancestors, who was trampled by wildebeest.
>>
>>17180005
Ugh the idea of drowning in the ocean under a tarp makes me nauseous. What a horrifying way to die.

>>17180012
How did you catch these glimpses?
>>
>>17180012
Nigger
>>
>>17180020
Yeah, those dreams weren't very pleasant. I'm glad they don't happen anymore.
>>
>>17180020
Dreams, day dreams, random narcoleptic episodes. Also deja vu like experiences have triggered or harkened to other "glimpses".
In more strange rare instances I've had people say something contextually random but relates to one of these past lives (ancestors as far as I know)
>Also this could be mumbo jumbo
>>17180021
Sorry but odds are you also have African ancestors, I'm not black except by very extraneous usage of the term.
>>
File: 1440490081549.jpg (71 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1440490081549.jpg
71 KB, 500x329
Many flashbacks during chemical experiments on my nervous system. However, my personal reality tunnel currently views my consciousness, self, "soul" or "observer" as a single aperture through which the ground of being or the universe can perceive itself from a subjective viewpoint.

This implies that I don't hold the view of an individual soul, so reincarnation for me is more like..."You always have been and always will be everybody and everything."
>>
>>17180094
I really like this outlook. Thanks for sharing
>>
I was a flower once. Then somebody picked me and I died.
>>
>>17179981
Fucking egoistic retards thinking that they're so special they lived before this life...
Dude you are just a sack of atoms in experiencing together the human.

At best the reality itself is aware and everything in existence is fields of that awareness which could be God.

When you die you just die, your memories, your thoughts everything is gone.. the human dies, the awareness might stay but obviously it must be hold together by something beyond this universe... like the reality itself.
>>
>>17180293
yeah, could be
but noone knows for sure
it`s a belief and it`s not crazier than christianity or islam or anything else
>>
>>17180094
>Anonymous 01/05/16(Tue)21:14:34 No.1718
this is how I relate to life as well. I am a vessel.
>>
>>17180273
really?
>>17180293
I agree, that when the human dies the human dies. The "Awareness", or whatever you wish to call it stays, and I believe this. We are either all everything or nothing.
>>
>>17180374

:D
>>
>>17180344
>>17180381
Exactly guys, the closer I got to understanding it in a very sober state that was not influenced by any philosophical viewpoint or dialogue with someone is that if we are nothing then >
We are death experiencing life for no reason.. because all this experience will be meaningless after we're gone and there was no reason for it to start in the first place.
>>
dildos
>>
File: 1451725925482.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451725925482.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>17180642
>that pic
>>
>>17180662
Pretty much.
I'm more of a school shooter nerd than a massive fanboi faggot nerd, ha
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.