[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gateway-71 - Thread#3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1452015168111s.jpg (3 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
1452015168111s.jpg
3 KB, 246x250
PLEASE READ THIS: http://pastebin.com/YF127vZi
Before commenting, it has the weird circles and the answer to the monk.
Further on, what about the sound?
>>
Well. Back to the dog whistle.
>>
>>17178658
Can anyone link the past thread?
>>
>>17178667
It got puned/destroyed/deleted, though the first one is archived.
>>
>>17178690
Have you actually test it on a dog? Is there any reaction?
>>
>>17178708
I don't own a dog. I own a cat, and it's sleeping under the bed. So I can't get it out atm.
>>
Did anyone figure this out? i've gotten all the way here but i can't figure this out and there's nothing about it in the pastebin.
>>
>>17178991
Its a code right?
>>
>>17178991
No we dont know what to do yet with that code on the skeleton image if that is what you mean. The pastebin suggest that it is connected to the cipher.
>>
>>17178991
Someone found a barcode with the same code. Barcode generator I think it was.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.