[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aight, this is by far the most fucked up shit that has ever happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 2spooky4me.gif (1 MB, 360x198) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.gif
1 MB, 360x198
Aight, this is by far the most fucked up shit that has ever happened in my life. Last night, myself and two other girls, let's call them T and A, decided to hang out. Here is what happened.

>Proceeding to walk behind closed supermarket
>A suddenly complains that she needs to go to toilet
>After about 10 minutes of arguing, we all reluctantly decided to go to T's house, which was like 5 minute walk from current location
>Tripped over gutter and fell on my ass walking up a hill
>Good work, OP
Few hours later
>After we got there, we couldn't be bothered going back out again
>Ended up just hanging out until about 3:30am
This is where shit goes to the fucking deep end of the pool.
>Go out onto T's balcony to have cigarette right outside her room
>Suddenly hear bushes rustling from neighbours property
>Sounds like someone sneaking through them
>Something then shatters over there
>What the actual fuck
>Silence
>Fucking ripping bushes apart in my direction
>fuckthisshit.exe
>Get inside, lock the fucking door, put damn TV cabinet against door
>That fucker ain't getting in
>T and A see obvious panic and ask the fuck is going on
>Explain, now all freaked out
>Then we all hear it
>The one motherfucking thing that will creep me out the fucking most for the rest of my life
>Someone is breathing right where the window is
>This window is like 2 metres higher than the balcony, which alone is like a 3 meter drop
>Only explanation is that someone can get on a roof 2 stories high in about 15 seconds from next door's property
>no fucking way
>Next thing that happens, we call the cops
>Hear someone climb onto balcony, meters from our door
>Dial cops
>Cops arrive, find chairs ripped apart on balcony, shit thrown around the backyard
>Cops leave, were freaking out
>Put on Eurotrip to calm the fuck down
>Wait until sunrise to leave
>Go back home

I would've said it was a burglar, but it doesn't explain the breathing 5 FUCKING METRES IN THE AIR.
The fuck happened, /x/?
>>
I also passed a parked car with it's side window smashed about a block away from T's house when I left. Could be connected?
>>
>>17171771
pretty weird how you number is just 1s and 7s.

Also, T and A as in tits and ass?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.