[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1024x682
Ok guys I've been wondering if this shit is real. I saw an old movie about black magic stuff but I don't know if it's safe because they said that all things will come back (but in a bad way). So what do you know about all the magic stuff? Is it safe? Are there big consequences? And do you know any 'safe' books or sites where I can search for the spells and how I can do the rituals?
>>
>>17171662
>>17164386
>>
>>17171662
Was it The Craft? I bet it was The Craft.
>>
>>17171679
Yup.. It was the craft XD
Is this movie bullshit? Or are they telling the truth?
>>
>>17171662
It depends on what you believe. For the most part though the difference between black magic and white magic is direction. White magic has no direction in casting while black magic does. For example, a white magic spell could do something like help you meet people but not a specific person. That's where black magic comes in and why there's the idea of using black magic to summon specific ghosts and demons. Consequences are about the same as spell. It might be best to know what kind of spell you're looking for before looking up grimoires.
>>
>>17171662
>So what do you know about all the magic stuff?
Everything there is to know, plus some mathematics.
>Is it safe?
No, no, no. God no. Like all things, though, it can be made safe.
>Are there big consequences?
Yes, several. Be wary of those and you've done half the job for us.
>And do you know any 'safe' books or sites
What? About magic? Hardly. Everything that's ever known even the smallest detail about magic has written what could be considered the single most dangerous text in all the land.
>>
>>17172179
Well i wouldn't use the magic to get my crush or something.. I know it sounds stupid but I would use it to learn languages XD (if it's possible) and ofc school stuff yeah... And if there's any spell for it -> to lose weight I: I don't know if it's worth it when you say there are consequences

>>17172234 #
>Everything there is to know, plus some mathematics.
Can you tell me what you know?
>>
>>17172179 #
Well i wouldn't use the magic to get my crush or something.. I know it sounds stupid but I would use it to learn languages XD (if it's possible) and ofc school stuff yeah... And if there's any spell for it -> to lose weight I: I don't know if it's worth it when you say there are consequences

>>17172234 #
>Everything there is to know, plus some mathematics.
Can you tell me what you know?
>>
>>17172444
I can tell you what I know but I won't make you know it.
>>
Oops sorry I accidentally posted it twice.
>>
>>17171662
What goes around, comes around.

"Karma" is simply put cause and effect. It's not some divine force that rewards the "good", and punishes the "evil". The universe doesnt know good or bad anyways, its human concepts.

But the way it works is, what you saw is what you reap. If you perform a certain action, this will influence how things develop. If you constantly perform "bad" magic, you are basically constantly creating bad causes, which will bring bad effects. Its a very rational mechanism.
>>
>>17172457
Ok and yes please
>>
>>17172471
But could it happen that I get hunted by some ghosts or demons? Is that one of the "bad consequences"?
>>
>>17172488
>haunted
>embodied

It's like, eating salad, so you can associated good and healthy food for your body, or go ahead and eat greasy fast food and feel like doo doo after
>>
>>17172473
Magic is a feeling that warps reality. You probably want to know how to feel it without feeling it. I can't tell you how to not be you; it wouldn't work.
>>
d-diidd someone say warp reality?

why not just likee hit a bong or something lol smoke 2 g of datpurp nah mean

ain't gotta draw no circles n shyeet man jus chil wit a blunt rolled twisted
>>
>>17172505
Well the thing is there is creepy shit happening in my family and I'm just afraid that if I do it wrong that things will turn from shit to super shit.
>>
>>17172551
If you go in unguided, it's almost a guarantee that it will.
>>
>>17172574
Well can you give me a Guide then?
>>
>>17172604
I find verbs serve me better than nouns do.
>>
>>17172604
Go find a different guide

2 verbs

If you are second guessing it now, and are afraid to "warp your reality" with magic because said circumstances, you are probably better off just doing something productive and meaningful, like nice things for other people or reading a book...
>>
>>17172610
Sorry if my English isn't good enough :c
I'd just like to get some help/advices from all of you. I know nothing about about all this stuff that's why I started this thread :c
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.