[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/ Is the book of lies worth reading? I think it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x860
Hello /x/

Is the book of lies worth reading? I think it's a good first step into occult like things, there is just one problem. The author, Crowley seems to me generally to be an asshole, somebody with a severe case of aspergers.

Should I let crowleys autism get in the way of the book or? Thanks
>>
>>17170706
No
The first thing you need to do in order to understand Crowley and his autism is to get autism yourself. You can easily catch autism by getting vaccinated or writing erotic MLP fanfiction.

Once you have successfully caught autism, you may begin reading, but you will only properly understand the material with a buttplug inserted into your anus.
>>
>>17170706
It's good, but you have to have a background in the concepts and names Crowley uses. It's basically glorified koans and esoteric group secrets in poetic form.

Also very nice phrases for psychotherapy usage, I find.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.