[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for an explainaton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 5674342759_3e347b7ebb_b.jpg (162 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
5674342759_3e347b7ebb_b.jpg
162 KB, 800x534
/x/, can you provide me with some explanation for this strange occurrence from my childhood?
It about 11 years ago. I was very young at the time, and like many other kids my age I would often play in the woods. Anyways, one day I decided to venture deeper within the forest that I frequented, to see what I could find. After a while, I stumbled upon one of those old drainage tunnels, and being the curious kid I was, I stepped in. As soon as I did, a horrifying feeling hit me. It was as if someone or something was standing in the darkness ahead of me. Looking back on it, I should've been able to see down the tunnel but it was as something had happened to the light. It was pitch black, even though it was day outside.
Anyways, as soon as this "presence" of sorts hit me, I lost control of my body. Couldn't move and could barely breath. After a few moments, I managed to let out a scream and somehow, this allowed me to move once more. I ran home. I have no doubt that there was something in that tunnel with me that day, but I am still confused as to what it might've been.
>>
Sounds like a paragraph from ted the caver desu
>>
>>17170651
its called being scared
>>
Dread, I think.
>>
>>17170693
/thread
>>
reminds me of one time when I went to this summer camp where theyd send us on a scavenger hunt for this troll named Stoney who lived in a stone tunnel that looked kind of like that, but it was big enough for like a car to drive through. There were a bunch of stone tunnels in the area and some of them were car tunnels but the one Stoney lived in was in the woods and a river ran through it

anywho they'd make us identify bugs and leaves that he wanted and gave us a map to the tunnel so we could give the shit to Stoney. When we got there we waded into the river and there was a fucking troll standing at the other end of the tunnel. It was just some guys silhouette because he was far away but he made himself look like a monster. Stoney was supposed to be friendly but he spoke to us and had a weird voice and it creeped the shit out of me

irrelevant but maybe there was a troll in your tunnel lol
>>
>>17170651
Most likely there was a dogman in there or something just as bad. Encounters are always associated with intense fear and a feeling of being watched.
>>
>>17170651
you caught autism in that cave
>>
>>17171653

>dogman

You just had to pick the most retarded cryptid.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.