[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astrological Super Power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1438983491360.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1438983491360.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1600
Hey /x I stumbled across this

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/opentarotnexus/-GYTLO9F9uE

So, I thought it would be a great make your own super power start point.

You just need to know a little bit about astrology and your sun and moon sign. Find out what your combination is titled form the link and post your power. PRO HINT, dont make your power stupidly over powered, your power can be strong if it has drawbacks or limitations.

bonus points if you use your knowledge of astrology to develop your power
I'll start.

>Sun / Moon signs
Aries / Cancer

>Combination Title
The Cowardly Lion

>Power
The Cowardly Lion gives the user the power to become stronger when under pressure. The more the user fears for their own life the stronger they become.

>Weakness
Because the power only activates when the user is under threat it is possible to surprise the user. If they don't see a threat the user is as strong as a normal person.
>>
>>17169325
shameless self bump

any interest in this? i could make up some more to get the ball rolling
>>
Anon, are you sure you know where you are? It's fun and all but really nigga? On /x?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.