[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay I've been listening to some David Paulides interviews,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Map Missing 411.jpg (27 KB, 320x202) Image search: [Google]
Map Missing 411.jpg
27 KB, 320x202
Okay I've been listening to some David Paulides interviews, and this missing 411 shit has my brain just churning and thinking. These events are, without a doubt, the strangest things that have ever happened on the planet that we have a consistent record of. This is absolutely insane. I know the term is overused and may seem dull, but this shit is seriously like something that somebody made up in a horror novel or movie, but it's real life and it just. Keeps. Happening.

There's no logical explanations for so many of these, and the patterns are terrifying. People just disappearing forever in the actual blink of an eye, bodies found months later in places that were already searched intensively, fucking like random parts of bones found 300 miles away, all the weird shit that happens to some victims' clothing, the list goes on. This is just pure chaos and it chills me to the fucking bone.

I know there's probably a ton of threads about David Paulides and Missing 411, but I've really got to hear what others have to say about it. What the fuck is going on? What the fuck is happening? Theories and other bullshit welcome.
>>
>>17166351
What is this? This is the first time I've heard about this.
>>
>>17166449
Sarcasm detected. Power level high.
>>
>>17166449
It'll change the way you see the world, dude

Either that or you're trolling
>>
>>17166351
Self-promoter detected. Douchiness level high.
>>
>>17166458
>>17166463
Samefag detected. Faggotry level high
>>
Yeah I find it interesting too OP.

Or I would if there were more than just the same interview repeated over and over to shill a set of books which I would buy in a second if they weren't overpriced and unavailable in anything but hardcover.
>>
>>17166480
No shit.You are a genius.
>>
The Sobering Coincidence interview about the city based dissapearances was spooky af, matey.

No way in hell ALL of these are just spontaneus fits of schizophrenia or drugs.
>>
>>17166351
Paulides pls go.
>>
>>17166498
See
>>17166656

You really need to change up your script, it's literally the same in every thread.
>>
Davis Paulides is one if America's most prolific serial killers. He had actually murdered all of the people that he has written about. He has a law enforcement background and knows how to cover his tracks. Hey s investigations bring him to new victims.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.