[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fortune tellers or the like around tonight? I'm just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
Any fortune tellers or the like around tonight?

I'm just curious about a love interest. My names Paul.
>>
Well Paul, she's a demon trying to rape your soul. Let her go back to her happy place by herself. Fin
>>
Dump in hopes my fortune can be told too
>>
Most likely man, I bet she could too
>>
>>17166122
...I might be able to. Just give me a little information. Anything. Name, hair color, birthdate, doesn't matter.
>>
>>17166168
Her names Carson, brunete
>>
>>17166168
>>17166168
Name: Zane
Hair color:Blond
Eyes:Blue
Birthrate.December 13 1996

My love interest
Name:Paige
Hair color: Blond
Eyes:Blue
Birthday: April 22 1995

Anything else?
Also this is not OP
>>
>>17166200
OK. Take this with a grain of salt (as usual), but I think it'll work out for the short term until a fight or bad event involving control.
>>
>>17166206
I don't see the relationship hapening. If it does, it'll end amicably.
>>
>>17166214
Cool, hopefully it even gets that far. I appreciate the possible insight, thank you.
>>
>>17166234
Damn. Thanks though. Can I get any fortune into when my love life will become good again? I have another Love interest if it wouldn't be too much trouble
>>
Anon with short brown hair brown eyes interested in friend with wild red hair blue eyes slightly younger than the anon
>>
>>17166238
Glad to help.

>>17166247
>when my love life will become good again
If I had to guess, pretty soon, with a chick you disagree with a lot/about something important.
>>
File: 1407735250786s.jpg (8 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
1407735250786s.jpg
8 KB, 187x250
>>17166168
Anthoni
Brown eyes and hair
Male
March 8 1995

Can u tell me my future?
Maybe image can help
Thank you in advance
>>
>>17166263
Any insight into who she is? I have one possible answer but if you say like guessed her name or something I'd shit my pants
>>
>>17166250
It could last a long time if you or her have confidence. If you don't, there'll be rejection. Water seems romantic but is bad. :/
>>
>>17166271
I see you being involved with (buying? maybe building) housing in a recently deforested region. More immediately, you probably will eat a turkey/chicken in the near future.

>>17166282
I'm not good with specifics (in case you haven't noticed yet :P) but I'm reasonably sure the name starts with either A or E and has an L somewhere...
>>
>>17166295
The name starts with a L but also has an A in it. Does the name Lydia do anything for you?
>>
>>17166168
She is a short Brunette with and is Greek. I'm a tall Blonde with Irish blood in me. She is older than me by seven months.
>>
>>17166300
Yeah. Rings some bells. My method (meditation/trance) is pretty shitty at yes or no questions, though.
>>
>>17166311
It could work, but it'll be a little weird. Harmonious, but weird. At least one of you might have an illness of some sort. (Either a STD or something mental.)
>>
>>17166313
Alright well is there anything sorta specific you see happening to me love wise? Also could you place a possible date on when it should occur?
>>
>>17166283
can you elaborate/continue on this one plz? thanks bruh
>>
>>17166323
Well we are both diagnosed with Depression and we've both been through some shit mentally. So spot on. Thanks for giving me some hope Anon.
>>
>>17166336
She'll joke about something you find serious. Don't take it literally. There might also be a new hairdo for someone. All of this should be within around 2 weeks at most.

>>17166347
That was a weird one. There might be a mutual-crush thing going on. In any case, (I reiterate, this was a big one) if you're not up-front with her about it you'll get rejected.

>>17166350
Good luck and godspeed, anon.
>>
>>17166168
Can you give me my future in 10 years?
Rodolfo
Taurus
Black eyes, black hair

Im begging you, please, Im very frightened right now
>>
>>17166367
10 years is a long time, so it's very hard to be sure of anything at this point.

Ignoring that, though, it seems like you pissed someone/thing off good. You can't hide from it, but it can't/won't hurt you. Your family will be involved.
>>
>>17166367
I wish you good luck Anon
>>17166362
Sorry for asking so many questions but this is my last one. Will there be anything romantic to happen between the two of us and could you give any dates to that? Thank you much man you've made me feel a lot better about it
>>
>>17166378
Involved how? Will they be hurt?
>>
>>17166168
Her name is Sara. She is a dirty blond with brown eyes born on March 12th. Should I expect anything with her?
>>
>>17166168
Jesus
Taurus
Will I get to be married with someone my parents will be proud of?
>>
>>17166382
No. I wouldn't bet on anyone getting hurt. Threatened indirectly, maybe.

>>17166381
I'm reasonably confident something will occur within the next 2 weeks. I got some dates, too, on which something romantic might happen, but don't take them TOO seriously. The 7th of this month, and/or the 17th of July.
>>
>>17166168
Her name is Brianna. Please tell me.
>>
>>17166417
Also she's a cancer
>>
>>17166390
I see her as being with someone else, soon. Probably not you. :(

>>17166397
Probably. You might already know her, too. Hugely proud, no. But not definitely ashamed.
>>
>>17166122
Ezekiel, 24
In what do you see me working when Im older? Thanks in advance
>>
>>17166417
Yes, sort of? There might be an intimate relationship, dependent on... intercourse.
>>
>>17166429
Somewhere along the retail chain, possibly as a manager or a lawyer.
>>
>>17166402
Alright thank you I'll be sure to keep those dates in mind.
>>
>>17166168
Can you give any fortune as to when I will get married how many kids I will have and when and or how I will die. I know this is probably a long stretch but I'm just interested
>>
>>17166168
Miguel
Kinda fat, black hair
How is my next girlfriend in looks? Hair, size, skin, I dont know.
Keep up the good work!
>>
>>17166446
>when I will get married
Probably in an old building made primarily of wood, sometime around 2019. (Again, I'm bad at dates.)
>how many kids I will have
Probably 2, but no more than 3.
>when or how I will die
I see sickness and a weapon. Not necessarily a violent death or suicide, though.
>I know this is probably a long stretch
Keep that in mind. :P

>>17166448
Well-muscled with long-black hair. Possibly latina.

Also, it's getting late, so I'll do the next 2 more then go to bed.
>>
>>17166475
I'll use a nickname, if you dont mind
Saddler
How do you see me dying? More important than the way, do you see me dying peacefully, like I fullfilled what I wanted? Thanks a lot
>>
>>17166475
Jeremy, 24
If I become a writer, bad things will happen to me?
>>
>>17166430
Me and her are both virgins, could this help?
>>
>>17166487
You'll die having done all the things you wanted until then. If that makes any sense. Last-year-regrets. I predict you'll die awake but aware. Probably old.
>>17166496
No, but don't quit your day job... unless your day job is writing.
>>17166499
Yeah... I guess. If what I predicted earlier is true, that would mean that the relationship would either end when the sex ends or starts. Not sure which. Nice dubs, btw.

Anyways, I'm going to bed now. See you guys all later.
>>
>>17166168
My first initial is K
I'm a Leo, born 1972, musician, attractive, black hair.
Her name is Briauna
Short red hair, mid 20s, 5'6", singer, attractive, birthday is in early May.

How does she think of me when she is alone? What are her feelings toward me?

Also, Sheri. Short red hair. Mid-30s. 5'5", hair stylist, cute feet, huge boobs.

How do you see the connection we have? Meaning, the way we connected, should we explore it more? Even if it's "uncharted territory"?

Thank you!!!
>>
>>17166508
Quick question, I'm the one about Brianna and sex.

Does that mean specifically sex between us or does that mean any sex at all, maybe if she were to cheat on me?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015_12_27_19_21_18.png (244 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015_12_27_19_21_18.png
244 KB, 1080x1920
I found this Screenshot.
>>
>>17166972
Do you believe it?
>>
All these vultures jumping on to any post that even hints at being a possible reader... They can't predict the future, dumbasses. They simply give you the information to work with and forge your own future.
>>
>>17166295
A,E and maybe L? Why don't you just say A,E,I,O,U or other incredible common letters. Stop tricking gullible people with your old ass tricks
>>
>>17166323
>>17166336
And again, 99% of 4chan users have either self diagnosed or real mental problems/illnesses, what's next are you gonna tell me im a heterosexual white male in my 20s?
>>
i went to a tarot reader two years ago and she told me i would take a train to go up to germany to see my ex girlfriend again very soon

either by very soon she meant longer than two years or she's full of shit

i think the main lesson i learned is that for things that are actually within my control, no one can predict them better than i can
>>
>>17167899
i do miss her though hahaha fuck
>>
>>17166367
This is a shot in the dark, but are you in any case taller than 190cm, of mexican decent and has/had long hair?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.