[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help! Please guys! A couple of days ago I posted on here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 800x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 800x405
Need help! Please guys!
A couple of days ago I posted on here about a visit from my dead nephew in law. Well he came back again.
He was outside my door waiting for me at about midnight. He just sort of paced back and forth like he couldn't get in, getting more irritated and stomping his feet. He kept trying to get me to come outside but then I looked at his eyes and holy Jesus! I completely bitched out and ran upstairs and watched him from the window until after a while he walked off towards the back of the estate where there's a very small wooded area, few birds, maybe a squirrel at most.

What do I do? I thought it might be a ghost or premonition kinda thing but then I saw the eyes and I dunno, I got chills, like when you eat bad meat and get seriously sick chills. Please help guys, even if you don't believe me just treat is as a hypothetical exercise. I'm desperate.
>>
Stop taking drugs
>>
>>17165909
First you gotta chill out man
>>
File: 1451762415617.jpg (105 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
1451762415617.jpg
105 KB, 800x795
not paranormal
fuck off!
>>
>>17165924
I am not on any drugs
>>17165926
I'd chill out a lot better if I wasn't worried about some creepy kid stalking me.
>>17165954
I'm sorry, what is your definition of paranormal?
>>
Get the right crystal, next time you see the entity, hold on to the crystal and project an energy vortex out towards it using your imagination. This will scare it away if you are powerful enough.
>>
>>17165984
What the fuck is the right kind of crystal, like a pointy stabbing kind?
>>
>>17165909
The next time you see him, look him in the eyes again. Whip out your dick and start stroking, while never breaking eye contact. This will unnerve him to the point that he leaves.
>>
>>17165994
Does this work if I have a vagina?
>>
>>17166006
No. You must insert a chicken leg into your cooch and crab-walk toward the entity. Popular to contrary belief KFC does not work best. Go with Popeye's.
>>
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 960x720
It's getting light out. What should I take with me if I go exploring in those woods?
>>
>>17166023
I'm sorry, what is Popeyes?
>>
>>17166029
Rare serious answer on /x/: It's a fast food chain in the US that specializes in fried chicken. Mainly southern.
>>
>>17166039
Yeah I don't think we have those in the uk, are they good?
>>
>>17166047
Again, honest answer: meh. It's still fast food.
>>
>>17166047
best fast food chicken in the country imho
>>
Roleplay->vulgarity->actual discussion about chicken. /x/, people.
>>
/k/ommando here. Just remember, there is nothing that bullets cannot cure, even death. You can make dead your dead nephew by killing him to death
>>
>>17165909
Okay I'll take you seriously OP. First of explain how his eyes were and why did they scare you. Eyes are the mirror to the soul or so they say.
>>
>>17166060
Seconding this. Popeye's chicken is love. It is life.
>>
Well, OP has an answer. Best way to get rid of the specter? Distract him.
>>
>>17166060
You ever been to Golden Chicks?
>>
>>17165992
Are you russian?

If so please meme russian talk. I love that.
>>
>>17166070
This.
Don't forget good ol SKS if you're heading innawoods.
>>
I wonder if /ck/ ever starts talking about food and ends up talking about ghosts.
>>
>>17166158
I am this guy and just for the sake of give you an honest answer: That thing is not your family. Relatives don't need permission to come in, Put something sacred that you believe in around your house. Don't let that thing wander around and scare you. The more days it weaken yourself, the more horrible shit you are going to see.
>>
Serious question guys. What would happen if you intentionally ran to him and punched him? Would s/he dissappear into liquid or ectoplasm? I would love to wrestle a ghost entity, and send it straight to suplex city.
>>
>>17166070
I am in the uk so no guns
>>17166072
Eyes were just wrong, I can't explain it well. Like seeing a place you're really familiar with but something is off with it. Or those dreams you have when you're little and the toaster comes alive and kills you. Sorta normal and human but at the same time so fucking wrong.
>>17166183
I kinda guessed something was off when he couldn't come in, ghosts don't use doors.>>17166205
Right now I'm really hoping it will turn into fried chicken...

Going to the woods where he went off to in an hour or so, just feeding/walking the dog. What camera should I take? Old film camera, digital dslr or the one on my phone?
>>
>>17166223
I'm the guy that asked you about the eyes. Alright I get what you are saying...How did the light reflect off of them? Also how did he die? And also be honest with me. I'm gonna take your posts seriously just tell me you are not role playing?
>>
Calling it: The punchline to this thread will be chicken wing in the snow.
>>
>>17166243
If I was role playing I'd be a bad school mistress giving out detentions. But then this is the internet, I may really be a cat with thumbs.

He died a few days after a premature birth, which is another weird thing. He appeared as a child, grown and developed with a raspy voice like he was drowning. He would be about three years old now though. And he's followed me across the country, from wales to south east.

As for the eyes, I don't know, I can't remember what they looked like just that they were wrong.
>>
>>17166285
This smells like bad C-pasta
>>
>>17166285
I said I was gonna take you seriously so I'll buy it. Okay you gave an important piece of information there. Are you married?
>>
>>17166309
Just to clarify why I"m asking. In my culture when a baby dies in an accident or is aborted there is a chance that it's spirit will manifest as a malicious deamon who will haunt is family/usually its mother but there are no rules.
>>
>>17166309
I'm not married but I am engaged to be.
I'm not sure if relevant but I am barren and can't have kids.
>>
>>17166349
Woah...I'm sorry to hear that. But I must ask were you born with it or did you find out about that recently. Precicely,do you believe that it is connected with the spirit?
>>
>>17166363
No idea. The other change is that she is heavily pregnant with a second child by a different man.
When I first met (I'm going to call the thing jake from now on) jake he mentioned that he was looking for his little brother and gave the name of the new baby.
>>
Will take a digital camera and if that fucks up grab the film one.
>>
>>17166379
This is every laorists wet dream...If it's true. The deamon that I mentioned feeds on the pregnant woman's and baby's life force/blood until one of both of them die. This could be serious/if its true. Has she complained?
>>
>>17166406
Is this serious? She's in hospital every day and have liver or kidney problems. What the fuck do I do, why would it target me as someone to see it?!
>>
>>17165909

Please, take some Photos!
>>
>>17166419
I will, what should I look out for?
>>
>>17166411
Woah this certanly is geting real...Priests can help but usualy they fail because they are not what they used to be...Every spirits energy force is dissipated by crystals. Salt usualy works...Try creatiing a boundary of salt in the room you sleep with your fiance. Around your bed or along the walls,doors and windows.You just nead to be completely sealed away. Should I draw it for you?
>>
>>17166447
Would that help my sister in law to be?
Isn't salt something out of supernatural? That ghosts busters knicker wetter TV show?
>>
>>17166456
I don't know about any show but crystals can stor a massive amount of energy including data ( basicaly we could make hard disc drives out of them for supercomputers if we had the tech). Spirits and deamons are formed from energy usualy malicious energy. They attach them selves to humans but stay clear of salt since salt is crystaline and every litle piece of it tries to absorb the energy of the deamon thus dissipating and weakening it. Does that make sence to you?
>>
Thats all?
>>
Back from taking photos but there was nothing much to photograph apart from some weird mouse bone shrine thing.
>>
>>17166673
I'm the anon that has been talking with you...You know that you can't catch anything incorporeal on camera. That's just a movie thrope.
>>
File: 1451680917093.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1451680917093.gif
510 KB, 700x827
>>17165909
Op how did the Eyes look was they totally black or so
>>
File: no_more_memes_onii-chan.png (390 KB, 714x569) Image search: [Google]
no_more_memes_onii-chan.png
390 KB, 714x569
>>17166690
>Imblyining that everything being said in this tread isn't a movie trope
>>
I'll try throwing some salt around and what not.
Have stuff to do today but will post the photos this evening, nothing overly paranormal but the mouse bones were kinda spooky.
>>
>>17166735
That's the problem with /x/ it's full of cynics and role players that read blogs and watch tv shows,allthewile claiming they are illuminated because they do drugs...I based my knowledge on informations gained by traditional knowledge carried on from generation to generation for thousands of years...I know thats hard for you americans to contemplate for you only trace your families for 200 years at most. So fuck you role playing faggots...
>>
File: lmoa.jpg (5 KB, 171x176) Image search: [Google]
lmoa.jpg
5 KB, 171x176
>>17166751
Bruh, I don't roleplay, I'm not from USA, and I don't watch TV. I live in Sweden and am a innately cynical and/or skeptic.
>>
>>17166816
Than what are you doing on /x/?
>>
>>17165909
Demon
>>
To answer the salt question. Yes they used it on "supernatural" but they got it from actual beliefs. Just so you know
>>
File: paolo.jpg (91 KB, 858x429) Image search: [Google]
paolo.jpg
91 KB, 858x429
>>17166837
I enjoy reading the stories people share. Even if I have a hard time believing in them, it's still intriguing to read about other peoples paranormal experiences.
>>
>>17166883
Okay,no one can make you believe over the internet. Especialy on a image board. In any case no reason to shitpost.
>>
>>17166285
Where the eyes sunken in by any chance? A trait of dead bodies.
>>
File: MjAxMi00ZDZmMWNhNDVmZWI1OWQ4.png (60 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
MjAxMi00ZDZmMWNhNDVmZWI1OWQ4.png
60 KB, 420x294
>>17166673
There was nothing there... except for this TOTALLY weird, creepy thing that I can't show you. No, seriously.
>>
>>17165984
Fuck off hippie
>>
>>17166026
Do you live in Australia?
>>
>>17167814
Fuck off liar
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.