[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Georgia Guidestones say to keep the population under 500 million.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x300
Georgia Guidestones say to keep the population under 500 million. If you divide the surface area of the earth by the surface area of the moon, it is the same ratio as the world population to 500 million. The illuminati have a plan to move 500 million people to the moon and destroy earth. I have already said too much. I must go now.
>>
Thank you i feel better now
>>
You're full of shit, OP.
>>
>>17165396
Goodbye RPfag
But for real, that 500 million guideline should be followed if there's ever a global apocalypse that we manage to recover from.
>>
moon, uninhabitable dirt ball. You would have a much better chance on mars, maybe pluto.
>>
The moon is a constructed body, placed where it's at for the others to observe us. You don't really believe that it randomly fell into this orbit where one side always faces us and we can never see the dark side, right? The odds of that happening are out of this world.
>>
>>17165556
>out of this world
The moon is literally out of this world, dingus.
>>
>keep the population under 500 million
Can be achieved in you get rid of all the non whites
>>
>>17165396
You do realize that you would die from cancer, as the radiation from the sun would destroy you within a year. You would have to live under a lead shield, and basically everything would suck. OP, you are a complete fucking faggot, and need to go back on your meds, autistic faggot with schizophrenia.
>>
>>17165556
The odds of humans existing is 1:1,000,000,000,000
Deal with it
>>
>>17165396
They have a very difficult task. Really, the Earth is not rubber. Into many states people are give birth only for purpose of egoism as benefit instead of pension
>>
>>17165611
China had a strict 1 child policy so all the Chinks in the villagers would give birth to many children anyway and not register them so there's hundreds of million people living in rural China with no passports because they don't officially exist. A lot of rural Indian cunts give bitch to like 8 children and because of modern medicine provided by red cross they all survive too.
>>
>>17165396
>I have already said too much.
why did you say anything at all?

Was it worth putting this entire plan at risk, just for some attention on the internet?
>>
>>17165556
>The odds of that happening are out of this world
Do you just make this shit up? Most sattelites in our solar system are tidally locked and have a "dark side". Stop repeating misinformation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking#Moons
>>
The illuminati is going to be disappointed when they find out the earth is flat
>>
>>17165647
"tidal locking" sounds like some shit NASA would make up
>>
>>17165600
>radiation
We will live inside the moon where it's safe. Obviously.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.