[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's hear your growing up stories, /x/. I got a shitton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11
File: 37aSLr5.jpg (623 KB, 1184x1600) Image search: [Google]
37aSLr5.jpg
623 KB, 1184x1600
Let's hear your growing up stories, /x/. I got a shitton I can share if there's interest
>>
>>17163859
Let's see. There was the "portal" that a bunch of psychics claimed was in our house, one calling out my little brother on being raped, some demon shit that followed me around for years, general creepiness, etc. Any takers?
>>
If you greentext sure
>>
>>17163884
Course, this is 4chan isn't it? Whatcha wanna hear
>>
>>17163905
All of them if you have time
>>
>>17163942
I'm on break, let's see how it goes
>>
>>17163942
>be me
>renting same house since 4 years old, 17 years ago
>Fuckwad elderly neighbors run the HOA, hate renters, make life a living hell for 15 years
>Threw poison over the fence at our dogs, popped balls that sailed over the walls, fined us for weeds in our backyard (couldn't see em unless you walked into the backyard), opened our gate multiple times to let the dogs run away
Total fuckwads right?

>Freshman year of college I go out of state, come back, find out old man is in a wheelchair and suddenly sweet as can be
>Can't garden anymore so rolls around with garage open saying nice things
>Dementia finally cured asscancer lol

Fucker dies between Spring and Summer breaks, I come back to the old lady alone and starting to lose it as well.

>All summer shuffling up and down the neighborhood like the fucking Walking Dead
>Wheezes and makes crying noises
>Have to resist temptation to hit her like a Left4Dead witch
>Calls me over one day on my way to work, desperate to get her car into "park", already is dumb bitch. BYE
>Get a call at work asking me why I stole her keys, she'll call the cops, etc FROM MY MOM'S PHONE
>Mom got snagged as she walked in from her job, called Adult Services, got her taken to a home

Here's where things start to get weird.
>>
File: 30WrToy.gif (1006 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
30WrToy.gif
1006 KB, 500x333
>>17163998
>Apparently twats had a whole litter of twatlets who never came around, they sold off the house within days
>House Flippers come in and make it look gorgeous, really impressive, m mom loves HGTV shit so when they invite her over to look she loves it
>Watches paranormal shows all the time, walks in and is convinced the old man is still in there. "Most vicious, malcontent feeling I've ever had walking into somewhere" according to her
>Asks about weird front room that has no furniture in it for the showing
>"Oh that was this weird room full of dolls and things like that, every time my kids walked by it they said it would start going off and they would hear old people yelling at them to leave"
>Allmom'swhut.jg
>She says nothing about it, likes to gossip about it later
>"Oh by the way, do you have problems with the November sun? There was this one painting on the wall that started melting, my kids kept saying it was blood hah! We're from Michigan so I didn't know it got that bad in Arizona."
>Mom looks at her like she's stupid. It doesn't in NOVEMBER.
>"Oh haha must have just been that wall."
>Did you move the paintings? Touch them at all since the old people died?
>"Wait... there was an old couple living here who died?! It was a family who sold it to us!"
>Yeah, old man and woman who hated kids
>"Was the old man in a wheelchair?! That's one of the things my kids kept talking about!"
>Mom's GTFO mode kicks in, refuses to go to the house opening, hasn't been bought for a year
>>
File: 4914_e04a_900.jpg (97 KB, 900x710) Image search: [Google]
4914_e04a_900.jpg
97 KB, 900x710
Moar.
>Mom complains about always hearing house settling, what sounds like voices, etc
>Meets a self proclaimed psychic at her job who says she can do a reading at the house
>We all clean up, Mom always wants to present well, woman only takes a few steps in the house looking like we're all yammering at once and she's overwhelmed, apologizes and leaves
>Later tells my Mom she thought the amount of spirits she walked around with was just a personal abnormality or she prayed a lot or whatever, turns out our house is so packed full of spirits she couldn't stand in it without going almost Fukushima on us
>MFW it's up to us to investigate
>>
File: bWdvcWS.gif (1 MB, 240x246) Image search: [Google]
bWdvcWS.gif
1 MB, 240x246
>>17164066
>Older brother literally autistic, has therapists 24/7, new Speech therapist nearly quits on us the first day soon as she walks in
>Nutty tumblrina, super out of shape, but pretty sweet so no harm no foul
>Starts calling us out on personal family shit we don't even talk about with each other, like little bro being molested, our dreams the night before, behaviors between the dogs (she can talk to pets obvi), how there's x and y relatives and here are their names and they hang out in x and y locations throughout the house
>Mom goes full CSI on Ancestry.com, finds every single one of the relatives she named up her family line
>>
crazy shit. any more stories?
>>
>>17164109
Of course. Then my mom decided to get together a seance.
>>
File: moar bats.jpg (206 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
moar bats.jpg
206 KB, 480x640
>>
>Have to clean the house again
>Dafuq Mom it's break, why are we doing this?
>"Gotta get ready for the seance, they're going to close off the portals in the house so that only the good family spirits can stay!"
>Turns out every psychic my mom got connected with could barely even talk to her on the phone by this point, too many voices in the background
>Therapist, one of her friends, another therapist who was real religious and was a friend of the senpai showed up, friend from work, another one of THAT psychic's psychic friends
>Collect around the table, all of em hold hands, that sort of shit. Table's moving like crazy, they're all getting freaked by pure amount of energy in the house, start agreeing there must be more than the one portal they can see on the stairs
>Laughing my ass off hearing about this back at school cuz they're all out of shape, min. 45 year old women at a 300lb giant dinner table, no way they were moving it, some real shit must've gone down
>>
>>17163866
checkd
>>
IDK my life was like a warm dream, still is.
>>
>>17164168
you should have been nice to the poor old guy with altimerz.
>>
>>17164149
>Cadre of witches thumps their way upstairs, feeling the pull of some other shit
>Bust their way into my room
> OFC THERE'S A FUCKING PORTAL IN MY CLOSET
>Salt and crystals everywhere, looks like a Stephen Universe wet dream in there
>Speech woman falls over screaming about something grabbing her from the closet and shit
>Go full on spiritual cleanout on the house, herbs burning, all that jazz
>Come back every weekend to continue the shit and expel whateverthehell is still in the house
>Literally in tears wondering the shit I had in my closet would've caused this
>My room I split with my little (read: molested) brother used to be the home office of the house
>Psychics say all the mental duress he was under, plus the "thing" attacking me in my dreams (more on that later), plus general spiritual energies of the house, plus some stuff in the closet called it into being
>Find all of our old, cracked baby teeth in a jar, hats belonging to my dead veteran relatives, wayyyy old clothes, all that jazz. Guess there might be something to all this...
>>
>>17164179
I'm a pretty nice guy, if he asked for help or said hello or anything I would respond. Old bitch never got better though, turns out she'd go to the other people in the neighborhood trying to convince them that "the big man next door" (me) had stolen things, turned on her water, flipped lights on and off, started her car in the middle of the night, all kinds of dubious shit
>>
>>17164179
Also, >>17164168 isn't me bud
>>
>>17164198
thats hilarious.
>>
>>17164223
Honestly think her asshole husband just fucking with her after death, the dickbags never liked each other anyway but he bought the house brand new and never left for vacation or anything of the like far as I can tell
>>
On to the thing straight up haunting my ass.....
?Started in jr high/high school, in a dream
>Run downstairs in the dream thinking something evil is going to hurt my family and I have to stop it, come down the stairs, become frozen but can sense more than see this thing approaching from the sliding glass door
>Feel sleep paralysis, blankets, etc, lucid dreaming basically but can't do shit
>Force myself to move irl, snapping out of the dream, remembered every detail
>They don't end for years, getting worse and worse
>Get good at realizing the thing is approaching in my dreams, can feel its presence coming, etc and become expert at waking myself up
>Anytime I try to fight back it goes into rage mode, beats me horribly without ever touching me, thrown through walls, feel all the aches and pains when I wake myself up every time

>At one point wake myself up, go turn on bathroom light, go back to sleep thinking I'm good
>Wake up again, walk to bathroom to use it thinking I have to go
>BIG pile of towels on the ground from a leaky sink or something, I don't remember
>Something sits up underneath it, just the form of a humanoid body, immediately frozen in place
>Voice I can feel more than hear: "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME ANY MORE"
>>
File: fxSPDYF.jpg (69 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
fxSPDYF.jpg
69 KB, 480x640
>>17164290
>Nearly pissed myself, didn't sense it coming this time, sincerely thought I was awake at the time
>Message fuckin' received dude holy shit
>Almost nightly nightmares, do my best to sleep through it, don't really talk about it much, started getting pretty depressed
>At one point senior year of high school went to spend the night at a buddy's house, winter in Az isn't bad and his room was under remodel so we're in the garage
>Telling him this story when his jaw drops and he goes white staring at something behind me
>Hear his closet doors hit the floor, ask him why he freaked - they were leaned against shelves, not surprising that they fell
>"They didn't slip down anon, they stood UP and fell the OTHER way!"
>Awww shit nigger
>>
please continue, OP
>>
File: 11mutt-slide3.jpg (30 KB, 287x450) Image search: [Google]
11mutt-slide3.jpg
30 KB, 287x450
hopeful bump
>>
File: 1443748156658.jpg (116 KB, 1024x720) Image search: [Google]
1443748156658.jpg
116 KB, 1024x720
Bump
>>
wtf is a growing up story?
>>
>>17165690
a story about growing up. in this context, a spooky story from when you were growing up
>>
>>17165737
Just growing up is spooky enough
>>
>>17164332
Are you kill?
>>
NxOxTx xPxAxRxAxNxOxRxMxAxL
>>
it's not even a story really, just a few images I remember from growing up in New England.
it began with a weird neighbor, someone who wore a Trappist monk's garb but in black. he lived in a house made of stone, in a neighborhood filled with normal contemporary houses. he swept his front yard all day. driving with a catholic family, they scoffed at this guy as we passed him.

a similar incident in the mountains of New Hampshire, I wandered away from an herb garden and found a weird drying shed with a sort of similarly dressed monk looking guy in black. he just told me to get away.
>>
>>17166012
are we going to go through this shit again?

>>17166138
weird
>>
>>17163859
When I was a little kid I would always hear these voices that sounded like two older women having a casual conversation (like maybe a couple friends playing cards or something.) I heard it pretty consistently up until I was maybe eight or nine. When I was a kid I would either dismiss it as someone next door or not even think about it at all (it's weird, I vividly remember trying really hard to hear what they were saying but never trying to figure out who it was. I chalk this up to being a retarded kid) but looking back on it it couldn't have been neighbors because it was always the same voices and we moved around a shit ton when I was that age. I always wonder if I had some kind of mild mental illness or something.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.