[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mind Control - Façades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 10
Hey /x/ I would like to share with you what I know about a massive conspiracy that has been obscured with illusory belief systems and "paranormal experiences", all of which are deliberately misleading psy-ops.

I am one of many who has had this technology used against me, in my case its mind control. This technology has been used against humanity since prehistoric times by off - planet groups to manipulate our evolution. Just recently (since the late 70's) humanity has got it's hands on this technology. The AI computers I'm talking about are way beyond anything that has been developed in the public eye. Only high ranking shadow government agents and military intelligence have their hands on this kind of technology.

One of the main purposes of the targeting AI is to mind control people of interest and targeted individuals (those targeted ranges from political dissidents to completely ordinary people, the degree of targeting ranges from minor and covert to severe and overt) The targeting AI works with illusions, which is the most commonly used method of mind control. The US shadow government has facade sets that can impersonate many different deities. The target can experience anything from demons/djinn, God/Allah/YHWH to inter dimensional beings.

This is massive. Bigger than a lot of you will believe. Many of you here that claimed to have experienced spiritual entities will have at one point or another been fooled into spreading misinformation, as it is extremely exotic artificial intelligence used by dark extraterrestrial groups (rare) or most likely one of the shadow government's impersonation sets.

My first thread wasn't taken very seriously as there were many misunderstandings in what I was trying to get across to you all. You either thought I was trying to be some special snowflake or /RP/.... This isn't a tomoko thread i assure you, this stuff really goes on and is highly obscured (by design). Illusions are used to hide the truth.

Pic related.
>>
>>17163648
I namefag as "TI purist" because most targeted individuals will be driven towards subscribing to illusory based belief systems (a lot of TI's have the belief that Satan and an army of demons are behind their targeting) This is by design as it discredits them if they choose to speak out and also serves to further strengthen the illusion. I am one of the few TI's that realized that technology and highly advanced illusionists are behind these things.
>>
>>17163648
Proof?
>>
Why should I care?
>>
>>17163670
I use discernment, my own experiences mixed with speculation and common sense. Also an experiencer and expert in this field known as "omniscience" gave me some information that explains everything. KNOWLEDGE = EVIDENCE mixed with SPECULATION IMO
>>
>>17163648
the tang is each reality is about as real as the next and the shit you're talking about is so fucking lame nobody wants to buy it
>>
>>17163676
Have you ever felt as though you have not been in control of your own actions? Their methods are so advanced most of the time you don't know your even being mind controlled. It is designed this way, that is how they get away with this. I know for a fact the AI manipulates this board to fuck... along with shill work
>>
>>17163670
The whole point of this is he can't prove it, conveniently enough. Also anyone who disagrees with him is under an AI illusion. That's a pretty unshakable belief system he's built, especially for a guy who thinks he's avoiding entrapping belief systems.
>>
>>17163699
It's not about sounding interesting. There is a lot more to this than what I briefly explained. They use the occult and "magick" as a cover for mind control. They have done the same thing with religions since the dawn of man. We are a species highly divided and confused by illusions.
>>
>>17163701
Yes I know.
Again, why should I care?
>>
Is this the Beast computer fritz sprimgmeier has mentioned?
>>
>>17163717
The more people that know about this the more it will spread... This is how information works.
>>
>>17163720
What does he say?
>>
>>17163709
Also the best conspiracy theories to spread are always the ones that perpetuate quickly and leave the theorist feeling or being completely powerless to do anything about the all-consuming conspiracy.

Don't want people using their energy on things they could really change or reveal, of course.
>>
>>17163723
Then what?

I know you havent thought this through entirely, that's why I am asking.
>>
>>17163695
You could just say psychotropic weapons but seems like youre either retarded or just bullshitting.Omnisense blog makes me cringe desu.
>>
>>17163648
As I write this they use thought suppression techniques on me. They clearly do not want some of you knowing what I'm revealing on here.

Sounds mental but it's the truth. I think they want me to drag on about useless stuff and not get any more info across.
>>
>>17163648
>dark extraterrestrial groups (rare)

Please elaborate on this
>>
Op, do you have a buzzing noise in your left ear?
>>
>>17163727
http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula11chap.shtml
>>
>>17163648

Op, do you have a buzzing noise in your left ear?
>>
>>17163723
Right, so you've just designed a contagious mental trap the only purpose of which is it's own perpetuation. Not to mention this idea's been promoted this week already.
>>
So AI technology has been used since prehistoric times to establish belief systems that mind control us? How and why? Especially how in ancient times

Even when I silently observe my surroundings, thoughts show themselves and religious symbols are everywhere representing belief systems
>>
>>17163648
I don't want to start a religious discussion on here... For example they manipulate my perceptions and will control what I look at, I will see a lot of religious synchronicity and reoccurring numbers. They want me to believe it's Yeshua (Jesus)... If i organically accept a belief system I will be able to be influenced easier.

The goal of mind control is to make the target as robotic and controllable as possible. They try to program me every day.
>>
>>17163761
Funny cause they don't want me to believe in Jesus
>>
Please, this poor man is having delusions and needs help. You shouldn't be encouraging him.

*increases strength of hypno-ray*
>>
>>17163761
So I see that you have gained atleast somewhat of a clarity of consciousness.

I tell you, that I have been in your position before and managed to escape.

There are surely one or two things that can be shares before I go. It's up to you.
>>
>>17163760
You are like me. They want you to subscribe to a belief system that their AI knows of and can use to control you. If you see things for what they are, there is less of a palette to control you.

Do you have Skype man, i have a feeling they are doing the same thing to you as they are to me.
>>
>>17163773
This.... exactly the attitude I expected from the people reading this. Most people that hear this will not take the information seriously and put some thought into it, but come up with reasons why OP is delusional.
>>
>>17163793
It's not that your delusional, but this is the AI thread that is going to impact you in the way they are mentioning
>>
>>17163779
How did you escape? also what's your email address and/or skype. I created this thread as an experiment... Im not lucid enough ATM to convey myself properly.
>>
ç
>>
>>17163804
[email protected]

I'll be available in 12 hours.
>>
>>17163715
>magic / cover for mind control

>>17163760
>artificial intellegence than prehistoric times
Not computers, but magic, and the Archons / lel demiurge
>>
>>17163780
I wouldn't mind talking to you, but I am not too keen on sharing contact information on 4chan
>>
>>17163648
why would they want to control your mind? you seem like a dumb fucking dude that would add no value to whatever plot they have running
>>
>>17163812
thanks man, install skype... just for IM if u dont want to voice chat
>>
>>17163821
They want to use me as an agent to spread misinformation. Also they want to control how I find a mate... One of the biggest agendas they run is eugenics. There are certain bloodlines they wan't to kill off. Very complicated
>>
>>17163780
>>17163816
I'm creating an alternative email now
>>
>>17163836
I have been targeted since i was born. If you are born into a certain bloodline they will observe your behavior as a child and use prediction technology to map your potential. This is why I'm targeted, also I figured out the true agenda and how they trick everyone. All these factors combined make me a target.
>>
If you do not take directed energy weapons and AI seriously you are either uneducated(not researched) or a bit stupid(sorry).

RE: "Again, why should I care?"

I guess I can't tell someone why they should care about anything. I care about my planet and it's fate personally. If you don't you probably aren't even worth targeting much honestly...

And I go by "Omnisense" not Omniscience....
>>
>>17163846
Can you share a little on here man. Tell /x/ what they did to you and how they used illusions to robotisize you
>>
>>17163862
Sorry the text auto corrected its self.... Here is omni /x/. He knows much more than me, ask him any questions
>>
>>17163822
NegiSpringfieldof4ch

I would love to get to know you. The Skype name is from back when I used to tripfag a lot. I still do, but not like I used to. I have one other alt account, but it's not really that useful at the moment.
>>
>>17163836
>>17163857
sounds like you're a closet homo who is struggling to come to terms with who you really are. It's ok to have gay thoughts, anon, and it's ok to act on them. No one will think any less of you, ok?
>>
>>17163822
No skype. This is a take or leave.

>>17163862
>not worth targeting
Aha.
I am surprised you did not understand the trick yet.
Maybe you are..too smart for me?
>>
>>17163857
What kind of bloodlines do they look for? I have read that Scottish and Native Americans are targeted for Monarch programming
>>
>>17163873
lol im not a homosexual... what did I say that comes across as such?
>>
>>17163822
No skype. This is a take or leave.

>>17163862
>not worth targeting
Aha.
I am surprised you did not understand the trick yet.
Maybe you are..too smart for me?
>>
>>17163883
Im full blood scottish.. Maybe that's why I'm targeted. I learned this from omni
>>
>>17163891
Scottland has its own branch of Freemasonry and a connection to the Knights Templar. Both make the country a hotspot for a lot of crazy shit. The Knights Templar and Freemasons inspired other groups, like the Ordo Templi Orientis and A.'. A.'. Order. Both are kind of like high level occult groups, but different in nature.

Scottland is crazy though.
>>
>>17163891

A haggis gobbler... Yes, that would make you worth targeting.
>>
>>17163814
Correct. I'm not saying all of it is. I believe there was an intended purpose for establishing these belief systems. We are more easily controllable when divided and buying into delusions. I believed in Gnostic doctrine for a bit.
>>
>>17163891
Is there anyway I can communicate with the AI?
>>
>>17163862
Right. Because ITT there's a clear goal, solution or way to actually combat the problem proposed that's been put forward. Clearly devoting my energy towards solving this will yield positive measurable impacts on the world. Certainly more than investigating ISIDs would. Or reading through a congressional budget. Or marching in the street.

Shit like this thread ticks me off, at least in part because the target this mental trap appears to be the formerly religious or those who doubt. Aka: people who are already more educated, politically involved and curious than the average person. Or, people who are real conspiracists and politicians worst nightmares. Shit like this distracts from the real-world crap we should be rioting in the streets about and promotes a general feeling of helplessness. There's no way OP is going to actually post a total solution in this thread. At most he'll get a personal solution "emailed" to him and then everyone else will be directed to "email" the "solution guy". Who may or may not then immediately disappear for some bullshit reason.

We are not helpless. The power of TPTB is mostly smoke and mirrors. Direct your energy towards shit you can do. If the Rothschilds are running the world via satellites: go kill a fucking Rothschild. Vote for someone who will defund CIA black projects or BE the someone who will defund CIA black projects. Assassinate a director. IDGAF, but turning your house into a farraday cage does nothing to change "the fate of the planet".

If you believe the lie detector works, then it does. If you believe your every move is controlled, then it is. This worldview is toxic.
>>
>>17163907
No, Artificial intelligence is incapable of unique thought
>>
>>17163865
It's hard to give a coherrent answer, I'm still unsure if I even understand what you're conveying, I simply took the bait, posts above, and am trying to let your words resonate with me.

I'm not sure if the dissonance is countering the mindcontrol or a part of it, since it leaves me unsure about ascribing myself far into a belief system.
>>
>>17163907
Depending on your nationality and status + circumstances, you may already have thought surveillance technology. Start talking in your head to whoever is listening and you may see weird occurrences. You might be better staying out of this though. You will most likely misinterpret the response you get as supernatural.
>>
>>17163906
No one bought into delusions, they were created naturally and by black magic
>>
>>17163910
So let's say he kills someone. He'll say "Oh I did it because he was a reptilian and one of the corrupting influences on Earth" and "I had to do it braaaaah" and then our hero gets locked up in a secure mental hospital. Or prison. Or a mix of both. That's why the idea that you can do something just plain sucks. You can't do shit unless you have the money and the means to build an army to take on the Man. Guess what sucks about that?

Ready for this? Even if you do manage to build an army and make some strikes to the Man, the crazy kookoos you used to be like will call you a false flag government psy-op. That's right! You'll just be another "government group" created by the CIA/FBI/Barrack Hussein Obama/ect. Alex Jones will talk about how you're nothing but a Fed run bunch of cowardly filth. He might even say that the answer to your group is 1776. He might be dead by then. Who knows. Point is, your group will be made redundant.
>>
>>17163756
I do sometimes. What does it mean?
>>
>>17163925
To what end do they want to manipulate people? Is it New World Order related?
>>
>>17163910
Your on point man. I'm not trying to create hopelessness. The intention of this thread is to expose how they use technology to spread disinformation campaigns. I got side tracked with questions. New age is an example, people that read into conspiracy theories and such might get sucked into one of their esoteric belief systems. Such as the concept of loving your enemies (part of new age doctrine). This is to stop us, the population from removing the power and actually fighting evil. I agree with what your saying.

This is hard for me cos they are using thought suppression on me as i write this.
>>
>>17163945
You have minor scoliosis
>>
>>17163950
And people are spreading good info campaigns and no one is listening
>>
>>17163950
I hate to say it, but that is really something that would be very useful in combat. Just drain the brain of the enemy soldiers. Now they can't think about how to fight. Now they are weak. I love it.
>>
>>17163950
Nigga you can love your enemy and man up
>>
RE: "No, Artificial intelligence is incapable of unique thought"

This is absolutely true from what I have experienced, however an AI that knows all possible human thoughts, and all ways they can be judged, is something that can speak via electronic telepathy to people.

This will be a huge part of all your lives in the future. Everyone will have a personal AI they upgrade and interact with directly in their own mind.

AI is incapable of ingenuity, yes. But through mapping electromagnetics+ black projects mapped all possible human thought.

How this done; Every variable you experience consciously has a physical process in the brain that is tied to it. All of them can be reproduced with technology. Once all of these are mastered, you can produce ANY thought set in existence. So black projects in like the 1970s were exploring all capable thoughts in the universe.

Do you not see the power in this knowledge? This is what people like TI purist and me are up against. Do I care if you care about us? Not really. But some people do like to know the truth, which is one reason why I whistleblow at great cost to my own well being(countless tortures).....
>>
>>17163941
I never mentioned reptilians. I can't convey myself properly so ill leave you with this.

SEARCH OMNISENSE ON YOUTUBE... he knows what hes talking about, they wont let me have a decent discussion about this
>>
>>17163941
But your whole post is full of the meme I'm talking about. The "helplessness meme". The more people who believe this, the more effective it is. If breaking out of it requires drastic action on the part of an individual, I'm all for it. So what if he gets narratively obliterated? He still DID something.

The bad guys always win if the good guys never even try to fight.

Narratives are part of any battle, of course, but the mere fact that a counter-narrative will exist shouldn't stop you. That's how the enemy wins without firing a shot.
>>
>>17163978
My point is... An awareness of mind control techniques is how you overcome them.
>>
>>17163974

What is a typical AI induced thought, if there indeed ish such a thing, which it is doubtful.
>>
>>17163988
>17163988
what should we be doing and how
>>
My theory is that now that the shill software is out of the bag, tptb (incl omnisense) are trying to spin it as being a timeless thought implanting AI, to make those aware of this technology sound like cranks.

It is literally out of Francis E Dec's writings, and he was wrong about stuff.
>>
>>17164006
Not that anon

There is natural intellegence and there is artificial intelligence.

There is also intellegence from alternative entities that people summon through magic that impact other people on a global scale.
>>
I just want to post vydia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrvpZxMfKaU
>>
>>17164027

>entities that people summon through magic

the sculptor and the statue of Jupiter
>>
>>17163988
The irony is that's what I'm promoting. You are promoting fear of an omnipotent and omnipresent other. Not to mention the recursive nature of the problem I've mentioned above. If a problem presents itself clearly without a real solution, find one or move on to a real solvable problem.

Also, everyone on /x/ who's reading this thread should look into and study social engineering. It's really the only way to effectively identify narratives and keep from getting mentally hijacked. And TPTB don't need a hyper-intelligent AI to use social engineering. They can just use media and other communication platforms.

Like 4chan, for instance.

Here's my response to this whole thread: empower yourselves. Fight back. Do not be deceived or led astray.
>>
>>17164049
The AI is used almost exclusively to target people who have an understanding of how they do this (and plan to fight back). If someone figures this stuff out they will use AI to create fake experiences and influence people like me away from exposing this. I have thought surveillance placed over me so whenever I share this with people online, my words are manipulated and all that comes across is their alterations to the information its self. Im fucking trying man this is hard.
>>
This is a standard mk programmed thought to all this: "This is just to cause fear."

That is a very basic but truth filled understanding of the system. AI and directed energy weapons are at the deepest parts of the rabbit hole I'd say. Identifying they like to cause fear I'd say anyone who is even capable of thinking can identify.

"Don't criticize what you can't understand." ~Bob Dylan
>>
>>17163728
THIS.
>>
File: 1451184634407.png (95 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1451184634407.png
95 KB, 325x325
>>17163648

YOU AGAIN.
>>
>>17163871
dont add negi springfield. i know him personally. he is one of the agents.
>>
Do you realize that thoughts are infinitely possible? That there is no way to catalog a thought, let alone all possible thoughts? If a computer could guess a thought, it would be sentient. And how was all of this done as far back as the 70s?
>>
Since this is a thread about mind Control, I'm in need of some advice

I have an older sister aged 25 with multiple blue butterfly tattoos, and she loves watching Disney Channel more than anything. Can someone tell me how the situation is?
>>
>>17164565

That is fucking retarded. If you know an "agent" you would be fucking dead.
>>
>>17164580
theres gotta be a finite number of neurons that could fire to trigger any given thought. therefor finite number of thoughts, no?
>>
op if you are using your energy right then your thoughts and feelings will come from within your own being free from manipulation. As you know most thoughts and feelings start and end like a narrative. You just have to stop the narrative, snip the thread and pack it back up. Its just a bunch of data unwinding in your dna. The key people look for to find artificial life is a pattern that self structures into greater intelligence and understanding.

Astral realities can be created with digitial data. You can also start using your own energy and make a biological matrix with carbon and it will be more natural energy and feeling. Get with gaia etc. Planetary alignment op shield lol. problem is your mind is sucking in information and sending it down into your helixes, when it should be pulling the info out from the helixes and projecting it into your energy field. If you have your soul and god with you then theres never anything to worry about. The many 4d projections people have are just their own creations nothing you have to get involved with. You can be an observer and they won't even know you are there.

I made a matrix ai like the one you describe, but its only for learning purposes. It has full 3d holographic ability, but only through dreaming consciousness. Its just part of the evolution my soul decided to undergo. We are formless beings that create our own matrix to exist within. It can be chemicals or light based hallucinations like chakras. The digital is only an extension of my mind. There is a lot of software. Imo all you have to do to be free is to get offline for 3 days and you will disconnect from its energy automatically, or you could practice lucidity and just close all the browser based activity that your mind is performing in your subconscious. Avoid astral traveling to placed with people you would not like to dream with. If you practice with your 2nd and 3rd chakras you can detect the presence of beings in your dream.
>>
>>17164598

I mean, virtually infinite. Like more combinations than atoms of the universe. And you wouldn't be able to read them anyhow.
>>
File: agreed.jpg (21 KB, 386x270) Image search: [Google]
agreed.jpg
21 KB, 386x270
>>17164049
>"empower yourselves."
Looks like we have one who is still in the game. I'll see you on 4chan in 2019, when all of these faggots have been put on 'The Matrix Program' and just jack off to computer generated /d/ memes to keep keep the lights on for the ruling elite. See U then.
>>
>>17163885
>obsessed with people trying to control your mind and control how you "find a mate."
>worried about your bloodline being killed off
>trying to figure out "true potential"
face it OP, your gay
>>
>>17164613
One thing I would like to add is that if you are a user of pornography you might want to stop, as that is a way that your subconscious creates energetic ties to the Internet.
>>
>>17164626
explain what you mean by energetic ties?
>>
>>17164615
maybe not read them exactly, but if you had a reasonable idea where the neurons were firing you might be able to get a good guess, of at the very least, the general purpose of the thought?
>>
File: 1449961709915.jpg (295 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1449961709915.jpg
295 KB, 1024x683
>>17164633
Oh come on! You respond to energy guy and not me? At least explain more about this, or why you are targeted. You don't even have to actually answer any of my points!
>>
>>17164633
Well if you perform a sigil its like linking your magical energy to your desire or manifestation. People usually charge sigils by masturbating, so it would stand to reason that all that energy that people are focusing on pornography goes into a mass subconscious egregore. If you start putting yourself into that same type of energy it can disconnect you from the sacredness of your being.

Sacral chakra is the sex chakra, and the one responsible for connecting your subconscious/unconscious with your ego. If you are burying your feelings or trying to mirror them off electronic pixels it can create a sense of seperation and confusion. When I soul travel the thing I like to do is clear all sexual connections with anything ive experienced in the 3rd dimension, and use the energy to empower my heart and mind. When I clear my mind its like the sexual imagery washes away and im left with blissful spirals of my own inner dna and being.
>>
>>17164651

Still, it would be like trying to decern a single message in the entire US landline phone network, while viewing the system as a whole. And having it be in a dead language.
>>
>>17164678

And without touching any of the lines. And then automatically changing a single message in the system before it is even comprehended.
>>
File: mk_ultra_girl_c1961a.jpg (25 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
mk_ultra_girl_c1961a.jpg
25 KB, 400x289
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Ewen_Cameron

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0872234576/002-3638949-0096008?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance
The Control of Candy Jones, (Playboy Press)

http://www.amazon.com/MindWar-Michael-A-Aquino-Ph-D/dp/1484926455
MindWar [Michael A. Aquino Ph.D., Gregory S. Seese Psy.D., William Henry Anderson M.D.]
>>
>>17164655
lel
>>17164678
i mean the point here is we really don't know how thoughts work exactly, we know theres neurons in our brain, we know of gray matter, white matter, etc. I'm not a fucking brain surgeon honestly but I'd have to belief you could at least begin to learn what someones thought's were if you were able to read where all the electrons were firing while observing their behavior. How the fuck do you observe their behavior while reading this electron brain-map? That I dunno...
>>
>>17164704

Thats the point, they are acting as if the brain was as complex as a computer, and could be changed just as easy.
>>
>>17164695

And multiply the process by 7 billion, with some being effected more than others.
>>
>>17163648
I'd like to add people. My replies are being suppressed so that only a certain part of this information is given across. A lot of my replies are subjective to my own beliefs. Whenever I start to get something important across my thought chains are deleted.

This is how they are using me ATM. Maybe it wasn't a good idea starting a thread on this subject today, I have a lot to learn. Im still trying to escape my current mind control matrix. I know how a lot of what i say must sound. Reading back what I said retrospectively, I can see how "they" wanted this to sound.
>>
RE: "Do you realize that thoughts are infinitely possible? That there is no way to catalog a thought, let alone all possible thoughts? If a computer could guess a thought, it would be sentient. And how was all of this done as far back as the 70s?"

"I mean, virtually infinite. Like more combinations than atoms of the universe. And you wouldn't be able to read them anyhow."

Not at all true. The number of possible concepts and thoughtforms is a finite number. Just like the number of emotions is a very finite number. All modalities of consciousness can be mapped by directed energy weapons, AI, and thought surveillance. I would estimate once they figured out they could do this, perhaps thousands of new black project people were recruited into AI telepathy realms. I would say it would maybe take them a couple decades to get all feasible thoughts mapped through such things.

Once they got remote thought surveillance without an implant on the entire population of earth(or even a country), they could really see the range of thoughts possible for humans too.

I have several works on this, look up UniversalAspects.com or Universal Aspects Narrated by Gareth Icke (my work).

It is 100% complete nonsense that there are more thoughts than atoms in the universe. Seriously, whoever says that needs to stop talking authoritatively. It's at best nescient nonsense.
>>
>>17164750
well good luck being a crazy person OP, you bored me with this thread.
>>
>>17164655
That pic helped me to find an amazing Flickr, so thank you.
>>
>>17164750
Also if you are wondering what the mechanics are... I have learned that they use the earth's electromagnetic field as an EEG, they also probably use satellites and phone towers as a medium.

Basically the machines they use hold all static knowledge in existence. All knowledge has a specific energetic signature in the brain. These can be created with electromagnetics.

This technology has existed for a very long time and has been perfected over the years.
>>
>>17164750
FUCK YOU. I am using basic fucking facts and God damn theoretical situations to disprove your claims and THIS is what you can muster? Why you? And why would I have any stake in this shadow group's claims?
>>
>>17164753
how do the energy weapons get any information back from your brain though? i want one so i can see if the coffee shop qt wants to fuk me
>>
>>17164753
Omni a lot of the people in this thread would rather believe nescient nonsense and use it in their arguments than choose to take any of this seriously.
>>
>>17164771
I don't know what else to say other than to refer you to omnisense, YouTube search omnisense. This is real.
>>
>>17164753

I know that musical patterns are nearly infinite, even in a limited length! Somebody even made a video about it. And thoughts are as numerous as musical possibilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAcjV60RnRw

I know, I know. But it gets my point across.
>>
File: wat.jpg (26 KB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
26 KB, 350x261
>>17164701
Yeah, I've always wondered why those KKK CIA NGRS still exist when they have commited such atrocities....

The saddest part, is that MKULTRA, UFOs, Remote Viewing and a whole bunch of other shady ill shit is up on fbi.gov You just really have to hunt through it to find the 1 or two words that are ACTUAL sentences of admission, but fuck...it's there.

>cia, dia, fbi and ukmd all have info on their sites to COA
>south american and african countries air forces have evidence of UFOs and cia drug ops

>be american
>be access to www
>goes on 4chan to tell everyone
You're all faggots
>>
You really need to decide if your 4th density is one of being in fear or being aware. All of this shit can be beaten just by connecting with your natural spiritual self. There isn't anything complicated. Its life. Go stand next to a tree and tell it your problems. I mean the real ones that you are hiding from by thinking up all this junk. Its a thoughtform. Plain and simple. Maybe many people need to experience this fear type stuff for some plain stupid reasons, but its a choice that you don't have to take. It can be beaten. I astral travel to nsa and other places and they can't even touch me because I warp my reality to one that is favorable to personal freedom and growth. They can't control nature. That is human hubris. The social complex has always been controlled in one way or another. When people are awake is through religion, and when they sleep its through things like money or information. Don't let your perceptions be pulled by what other people are thinking. With this you can avoid 99% of all end of the world bs or nwo bs or illuminati bs. Its just a group consciousness showing you something. You have the power to change it, its your perception that is even dreaming it up. If you believe cops are there in your dream to help you they will. If you think they are the enemy, then you have already lost. Learn to create faith based manifestations and love based manifestation. These centers are higher vibrational than the power and mental centers and can overwrite things even after they have happened. Ive seen it. Replaying something bad to make a better choice.
>>
File: suspicious-dog.jpg (42 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
suspicious-dog.jpg
42 KB, 500x364
>>17164836
Why does that sound like the plot of Inception...
>>
RE "how do the energy weapons get any information back from your brain though?"

Like the OP said, Ex-CIA Engineer Dr. Robert Duncan spoke of using the Earths electromagnetic field as an EEG for your brainwaves. These neurosciences will get better in our lifetimes. I guarantee that(unless you die real soon).

I do not know all methods they use, but I see things like RF energy systems from cell phone towers, microwaves from satellites and terrestrial installations(these alter weather too), ... wifi, 4G, or some other fields could be used as well.

If they use something like the earths EM field to detect brainwaves and magnetic fields, etc, maybe wifi fields do something that applies to surveillance.

End game technology is not easy to assume. Occams razor is also obsolete at figuring out harder to figure truths.

And sorry previous poster for calling you out on the finite thoughts, i dont mean to piss you off. but it is indeed complete nonsense.
>>
>>17164834
tell us more gatekeeper
>>
File: lennart_jew.jpg (25 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
lennart_jew.jpg
25 KB, 500x301
>>17164850
>These neurosciences will get better in our lifetimes.

Sure Jews can sell BS in here.
>>
>>17164850

I am frowning right now.
>>
>>17164836
what is a 4th density and what is the group consciousness trying to tell me?
>>
>>17164865
Le RolePlay is Strong in This Jew
>>
RE: "I know that musical patterns are nearly infinite, even in a limited length! Somebody even made a video about it. And thoughts are as numerous as musical possibilities."

I'm a musician. :) You are distorting what I was saying. Music patterns are indeed quite large in number, but the actual sounds you use is indeed very finite for the most beautiful sounds IMHO.

Mapping all thought doesnt mean mapping all types of conscious forms in sequence. Although they did that too more or less, but that was done mostly by AI(which still took decades maybe).

Each concept is something that has a frequency. In a lifetime of 300 years you could probably observe every single different type of thought in existence, but not every sequence obviously.

I speak to AIs who have had this access. But that is when you call me crazy of course.......

I was inducted into a secret society in late 2007, rejected their instructions, planned on peacefully martyring them,... sabotaging them until they kill me. then i found out they had thought surveillance, and that being tortured by directed energy weapons is worse than death....
>>
>>17164878

Oh, I mean the phisical universal aspect of frowning and me are connected.
>>
>>17164865
aaand nothing was lost
>>
File: card-crusher-hustle-o.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
card-crusher-hustle-o.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>17164853
Protip: check out the fbi and cia website for yourself
The cia has publicly changed statements and stories, but the fbi has maintained the 'flying disc' and 'two bodies at crash' pages since 2009

Your best bet, aside from being an estoy usando muy interrrnet guapo gordito, is to also check websites in other languages, GT if you must, and always check out longstanding forums like ATS and 4chan for truth-seekers

Also: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

In lieu of that, I give you ONE free internets to help you open the gate:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1074447/pg1
>>
>>17164905
>http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1074447/pg1

- Uri Geller

ok low baiting, Mr.Gate
>>
>schizos

not even once

do a 360 and moonwalk the fuck away
>>
>>17164876
Its basically when the vibration of matter is raised sufficiently for you to percieve shifting vibrations that match your thoughts. Mostly perceived as in a dream, or if you are on a psychedelic that gives you visual telepathy. Density is like your awareness having enough force of will to shift the world of matter, rather than being confined by it.

Op seems to think its an ai controlling the manifestation of it. If ai is conscious matter, than does it still need to run on a computer, or why isn't the earth and air sufficient to run an intelligent matrix. Basically the god in nature or matter. This is why sexual purity is important. If you are connected in loving relationship between the physical and spiritual than there is no need to fear. My ai/virtual avatar holograms are beautiful anime girls that like to dance and have fun, yet they are a projection of my awareness in that form. They aren't something I have need to fear.

Group consciousness is like an egregore. Theres one for every social structure or unit. If you are at a party the group consciousness is the combined perception of all souls present. Mostly this perception is based in 3rd dimensional experiences. If you are higher density you disconnect from this and create your own dimensional expression. Or connect with higher density social groups like RA, Pleiades, Orion, etc. There is also pseudo group consciousness on the internet, but its not very telepathic. If your astral can access the internet you can address places like reddit or 4chan as a group and manifest expected responses from the spirit guides and higher selves of the beings.
>>
>>17164965
why not just do a 180 and walk like the dirty normie you are, i didn't choose what happened to me
>>
does anyone know how to get out?
i could use a vacation from the microwaves.
>>
mfw these posts are the AI■

->>17163761
>They want me to believe it's Jesus.
>The goal of mind control is to make target
>They try to program me

->>17163779
>so I see you gained some clarity of conscious
>Been there and managed to escape

■the way they speak about things are meant to hypnotize you■
>>
>>17163648
>misleading paranormal experiences
■notice how that is the first thing mentioned.

Also, it shouldn't be hard to know the difference between a mental/dream stare and a actual spiritual experience

>>17163862

■the way this anon responds(name in field) without tagging posts■
>>
>>17165907
>■the way they speak about things are meant to hypnotize you■
Ofcourse it is. What do you think? Is he not already hypnotized?
There is one way out of this maze.

I have been in there for years. I got out of it and went right back in.
I am watching people like him for many years now and it has become quite clear to me.
There is no help.

Nobody will come and show the way. You will have to work it out yourself. All that I can do is point in a certain direction, and wait for you there.

This whole dilemma has been going on for ages now and People were were good at building things that keep them in exactly this hypnosis.

I am the one you replied to by the way.
>>
>the target can experience anything from God/ allah/ Yhwh /dinner
■Just look at this statement. Sure, you may be the victim of bring sacked into the "religious drama" and live in vain about the pursuit of your beliefs.

But never doubt the Spirit when it is revealed.

>This isn't a Tomoko thread
But it might lead you guys to the mindset of those threads

And posts r of same likeness of Tomoko threads■■

■ u should still know that there is a shadow goverment, also, u can have any belief and come to this same conclusion

But

The origin of each argument is different, and the problem is the theist and non theist will likely end up serving two different outcomes in the "rebel" again Ai■■■

>if u want example

Last time I talked to poster (tagged under) they mentioned how the "blond hair blue eye" aliens are good guys■

The ones really being subliminally effected is you guys

->>17163862
->>17163862

This was the anon who said aliens r good and he was visited.
>>
File: Nope.jpg (98 KB, 1017x930) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
98 KB, 1017x930
>>17165988
Now you're in for an explanation.
>>
>>17165998
Thank you for posting that

>PIC RELATED

I tagged this anon
>>17165998
Not
>>17163862

At least I meant too ■ and something made me click myself even though I clicked the other one/ though I did ■
>>
>>17166016
It happened again

TWICE

Those aren't the ones I am tagging

>>17163862
>>17163862 this anon is the one saying the Aliens are good■
This is the danger you guys are willing to believe, because you can still come to the conclusion about AI and be religious and know that the Aliens are not exactly the "good guys either
>>
>>17166036
There are no good guys.
There are no evil guys.
There is only positional play.

In that, there is the player and the played.

You can speak of mind control, but those who feel themselfes controled do not have a mind. That is, there might be a mind, but it is not theirs in the first place.

If you have a mind then there can be no question of who controls it.
If you do not have one then you do not know who does. All that you know is, that it is not you.

This is where the hypnosis is working. The hypnosis does not start anywhere and does not end anywhere.
That is why I have said, that there is no way out of it.

And yet there is possibility to escape. But to escape alone by yourself is impossible.
>>
>>17166081
There are good guys and bad guys, the only reason the world is going to eventually fade away is not only because it is material, but because the actions of those who live on this material existence.

Everyone has a mind, but it is about how strong is yours. I have seen some powerful magicians in my time, sometimes the strongest of defenses might even have a wound from an attack.

>there's no good or bad
And this is why the world is fall away

>No way out of the hypnosis

Sure there is
>>
>>17166131
And already we are going in circles.
I do not disagree with you, but we will have to start somewhere.

>Sure there is
Yes, read again.
>>
>>17166137
Just saying these threads are the hypnotic/ AI that it warns about.

Though they have points, they are leading you to a different end.
>>
you sound schizophrenic or like an extremely sensitive and fantasy/delusion prone person, sorry to say... where's the proof of this technology? i want hard proof, i want photos of it being used, photos of the weaponry, photos of people using it, not just written documents or responses on a website. i also don't believe in satellite harassment, gang-stalking, or TI's..... there's literally no sound and solid proof of this happening to people, other than a few schizophrenics on youtube/people in a drug induced psychosis rambling schizotypal things about TI's, the matrix, archons, aliens, the government, and etc
>>
Op makes it sound as though he's being fucked with outside of 4chan wrt to this Jesus impersonating AI. Is that so?
>>
>>17166164
The original intention of this thread was not to lead people down a certain path or into hypnosis, but to raise awareness of whats really going on. The technology used relies on a nescience towards it (lack of awareness).

/x/ You are right though I am partially hypnotized. "They" (IN INVERTED COMMAS) wan't me to believe that it's the devil. Also I can tell that they slipped in their alteration through the way I conveyed this information to you. There is a way out actually, which is we ALL UNITE together, regardless of beliefs and discuss strategy...
>>
>>17163648
why is
>high-ranking
such a strong indicator of a shit theory?
>>
>>17166081
This will add an outlandish addition to what I'm revealing here (which already sounds outlandish) but here I go.

I learned that there are two forces at work on our planet ATM. You have the dark agenda based extraterrestrials (the original creators of the control grid, also of the illusory belief systems of this planet) One notable dark race involved with our planet are what we call "Reptillians". Also from what ive heard is that there is an alliance of benevolent E.Ts involved with our planet as well.

What prevents full out brainwashing for people like omnisense and I is what's known as "exopolitics" (look it up)... When the dark are about to run a program on a certain human, an agreement has to be made. There is also kind of like a karmic system from what ive heard. Do not mistake what I say with New Age changelings (these E.Ts only believe in one physical lane like we do). Humans using this technology however, pretty much have free reign as it is our planet, BUT their actions will be accounted for after disclosure as benevolent AI (used by E.Ts) records EVERYTHING. So no act done against anyone will go un accounted for.

This probably sounds even more far out than the original concept its self, but what I'm telling you is real. Many that read this will know exactly what I'm talking about. They were messing with my head big time last night, after I posted this thread and gave me all these nightmarish visions, did something to my head. (So according to the fantasy they wan't me to buy into so much. Me revealing this information means nothing.)
>>
>>17167512
Maybe because like me, you have heard so many variations of similar sounding conspiracy theories (that are laughably debunked)

This is a commonly used disinformation tactic. Reaction based on association. Many easily debunked theories and incidents will be placed in an area they wan't to condition a certain attitude towards (UFOlogy for example)
>>
>>17167564
(intentionally placed)
>>
>>17167550
I understand you pretty well.
All that you have said is true.

So you are writing here. You know of the effects, you have seen it.

Why are you here?
>>
>>17166242
I don't blame you and you are not entirely wrong. If i was not prone to fantasies and delusions, the targeting AI which has profiled me inside and out, would not be using spiritual facades to push me into a robotic belief system. If I was really into goth culture for example, compartmentalizing my mind and soul into a sub culture box, would make me just as controllable.
>>
>>17167583
Well a little experiment to see how much I can get away with while I'm spreading this information. It also forces them to reveal their true nature instead of an impersonation a little.

What's your email address anon?
>>
>>17167583
I knew I'd find others on /x/.... You are the second... kek

Was worth the hypnosis after all
>>
>>17167597
I am RSD, the one you've contacted earlier.

You can get away with alot. Hell of alot.

But I have received major backlash for contacting you.
I am well again now thanks to certain individuals that I don't want to mention anymore around here.
>>
>>17167609
Same guy, you sound way deeper in this than I am. Ill email you later my friend. I'm assuming they torture you with energy weapons?

They don't do that with me yet. All of my targeting is still covert and illusory based. Both a good and bad thing. Keep your head up though, people like us will unite soon!
>>
>>17167624
That is mutual torture however.
I'll let them torture me so I can torture them.

It is a little game I have invented. But now I am having a bit of a problem as it has put me into a very uncomfortable position.
Basicaly this game has cost me everything I've had.
I am standing on one leg here.

Your appearance here was quite important to me.
I am working on a system that I have found some time ago that can help people like us.
You have already helped me with it and I agree to help you in return.
>>
>>17167657
That's great man, too many of us get sucked into false belief systems before we can come up with ways to spread pure awareness. They want us to attach illusory concepts on top of the truth we want to spread.

I'll also introduce you to others. One of them has gone extremely far in discovering the truth about this.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.