[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alien/Cryptid encounters thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Kik me at death_to_lgbt and I will then add you to a group and you will share your encounter and evidence if you have any.
>>
I'm a girl by the way
>>
>>17164415
>I'm a girl by the way
why does this matter, exactly?

I actually have a few, but I don't have a kik.
>>
Fuck off no one cares you're a girl no one wants your tits just gtfo you fucking whore
>>
>>17164415
Good job OP. You could've had a good thread and then you posted this shit. Just delete it already.
>>
>>17163567
girls should be seen and not heard out wench
>>
>>17164434
I know right? I was honestly a tiny bit excited till I saw this post
>>17164415
then I knew it would just be attention-whore bullshit, and no fun at all. I'll bet she expected anon to drop everything and join her chatroom or whatever it is.
>>
>>17164427
>>17164433
>>17164439
>>17164434

>I'm a girl by the way
Newest troll meme. Random anons who have caught on to it will post it if they are one of the first ppl to reply
>>
be me asia
>staying in spooky hut near jungle
>2am, lying in bed shitposting on 4chan
>hear splashing noise from the front door
>perk my ears and listen
>... the river is behind the hut, not the direction of the front door...
>i know they can trick people
>turn my head and listen
>hear splashing in the river again, right fucking behind my window
>its sneaking up to my hut
>nope
>go outside and grab stick and try to see what i can see
>dark as fuck...pitch black...cant see nothing
>walk 20' to neighbors house, tell him i need a flashlight
>flashlight always wants to turn off, like some shitty b movie, fuck... get it to work tho
>make neighbor come with me we go look
>cant find anything
>go back in lock the door, with my stick now :)

btw this is a small village, so not in the jungle, but the forrest next to village is jungle (and thick as fuck)

next day
>sunny
>go outside to river
>cross the bridge (10-15' away from hut) to small flat land
>theres 50' of flat land and then the jungle
>start walking towards spoopyness, near the end of the property
>... theres an abandoned fucking house there
>... what the fuck... nope out of there

moar next
>>
File: Untitled.png (248 KB, 277x460) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
248 KB, 277x460
>>17166125
>few days later get brave
>bring my stick, half of a broom stick that is broken and not sharp
>go to the abandoned house
>theres a path through the tall grass to the abandoned house, its been walked a lot wtf
>shits weird yo, i cant smell anything, i cant open my mind
>approach house, scarey feels a lot
>feels of being watched
>go around the side of the building to the front, fucking sticker bushes now blocking me
>try to keep a safe distance from the holes in the building
>as i get to the corner
>CRASH
>fucking movement... its running... catch glimpse like pic
>crash crash crash crash, its hauling ass
>see something running away, maybe 3-4' tall from the size of the leg, dark leg almost black
>it...ran away, to another abandoned hut
>it ran away stupid fast like a lizard ... just crashing through brushes no stealth
>...but it circled me... it didnt run straight... it circled me to get behind me
>so i dont expose my back
>go to front of house but stay the fuck away from open doors and open windows
>cant see it anymore, its hiding at one of the other abandoned huts
>theres like 5 abandoned huts, in almost a circle, probably a fucking pentagram or something
>the largest is only 2 rooms, but the one where it went to are 2 stories, not fucking going in there
>check the ground, theres a couple piles of boards, kind of like those bigfoot sightings, where they are stacked with enough space underneath them to shelter from the rain, but small for nests, not big enough for a man
>theres 3 fucking circles in the ground, like where a animal lays all the time and makes a comfy spot to lay... weird
>cant smell anything still... rub the dirt from the circle on my hand and smell it
>smells like b.o. and poop, something off about it
>feelings of watched still
>he doesnt like my stick or my presence in his home
>say hello..
>try to get the bravery to go in the house, fucking floorboards are missing and shit tho, itd be like walking into a trap where i can get surrounded
>>
>>17163567

>death_to_lgbt

are you going to tell us it's all the work of satan and we need to accept jesus?
>>
>>17166125
>>17166161
contd

>anyway i say hello and hi a few times and then laugh outoud to try to ... friendly
>surrounded tho 5 huts and probably 10-15 rooms, could be in any one of them
>huge spider web on the main hut, i got to walk through it
>nope out of 10 minute, decide not to try to find the thing

>go explore the jungle by the flatland after the house, cuz not going in there
>has a ton of little rivers and little ponds
>and a few trails that had been walked... but since ive lived here nobody has ever gone back there
>this place has giant lizards (the size of dogs)... but they are very green... this thing was very very dark colored... almost black
>it ran away like a lizard so fast and dumb right (crash crash crash).. but it fucking circled me man, idk wtf

thats it. sry for lame ending, not going back there
>>
File: 1451743453700.jpg (18 KB, 290x200) Image search: [Google]
1451743453700.jpg
18 KB, 290x200
>>17166037
these faggots fell for the latest in meme booby traps
>>
I saw a dingus once.
>>
>>17166175
I'm a girl btw
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.