[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's in the center of it all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
So what's in the center of it all?
>>
Your eyewitnesses...
>>
>>17162329
there is no center obviously
>>
>>17162343
>implaying
>>
File: motion-map.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1013) Image search: [Google]
motion-map.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1013
>>
>>17162383
Imagine the horrors that live out there.
>>
>>17162329
i fucks with peanut butter. but sometime caramel.
>>
File: luija board.gif (95 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
luija board.gif
95 KB, 500x322
a solitary candle
>>
>>17162329
A solitary candle.
>>
>>17162496
>>17162509

What scent is the candle? If it's Ocean Breeze that's fine but if it's something like Lavender I think it might be a cause for concern.
>>
>>17162693
sacrifice and execution
>>
>>17162329
>So what's in the center of it all?
I KNOW EVERYTHING!

You'll get it sooner or later ;-)
>>
>>17162719
Is that you David?
>>
>>17162719
>You'll get it sooner or later ;-)

Bowie probably wrote this song high on opiates smoking clove cigarettes at a German Jazz club. He probably doesn't know what the hell his lyrics invoke
>>
What if there was no center ? Having a center imply that it has a base, a structure, but what if it was so chaotic that it had none of that ?
>>
>>17162757
shut up you autist we're discussing david bowie
>>
>>17162757
The Universe is not chaotic, newfriend.
>>
>>17162699
the answer is /x/
>>
>>17162766
>>
>>17162786
Literally no one believes in that shit. We just don't yet understand what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>17162807
And chaos, my friend, can be condidered as a system that we do not understand yet.
>>
>>17162819
Something is not chaotic because we don't understand. You see the strict rules of Nature everywhere you go.
>>
File: Q.jpg (120 KB, 880x907) Image search: [Google]
Q.jpg
120 KB, 880x907
>>17162390
>>
File: Pinhead.gif (988 KB, 497x463) Image search: [Google]
Pinhead.gif
988 KB, 497x463
>>17162848
Alternately...
>>
>>17162829
When you don't understand something you are confused because you're trying to make sense of something that doesn't make any. Chaos is just that, things happening or not, without us to comprehend why or how. With most interactions, we can see a chain of link leading something, to another. But sometimes the longer we gown the chain, the more we find ourselves confused, until the point where it doesn't make sense anymore, and we're stuck.

You just can't tell that the universe has a center, for you have stricktly no clue about it. And if you think that it perfectly makes sense, then try reading on metaphysical matters, quantuum mecanics, and semantic (how we think/talk)

Things don't have a center by default. We just lke to find one because it makes things easier for us. That way we can comprehend stuff as a whole. But with the universe, we just can't.
>>
>>17162887
>gown
I meant go down
>>
>>17162829
Order from chaos.

Which came first?
>>
>>17162730
>He probably doesn't know what the hell his lyrics invoke

He certainly does.

Also considering the music video has numerous Thelemic and Kabbalah ritual segments and symbolism in it, no. Bowie is deep in occult knowledge and knows very well what he's doing.
>>
>>17162729

Kevin?
>>
>>17162940

... Marty?
>>
>>17162887
No. Everything has a beginning which is a center of an event chain. It doesn't matter if it's unknown.
>>
Hopefully chocolate is in the center
>>
>>17162329
I have very strong reason to believe at the center of everything lies nothingness, the two could not exist without each other.
>>
>>17163367
That's retarted.
>>
>>17163369
I really think it's true, you couldn't have a universe unless there was something that was not a universe. Call it the time before the big bang, or the time after our universe expands into infinity. Without a concept of nothing you can't arrive at something.
>>
>>17163369
Like a donut, I think. The only problem is, that anon forgot about jelly filled donuts.
>>
>>17162329
skeletons
>>
Who turned out the lights?
>>
a black hole
>>
Where the fuck did Monday go?
>>
>>17162329
A solitary candle.
>>
>>17162329
the call you hear
>>
>>17163825
You're the love of my life, you're the love my life
>>
Your eyesssssss...
>>
>>17162390
Lovecraft was right!
>>
Massive amounts of heat, energy, and plasma that is essentially a completely transitional state of matter. I.e. it is not "iron" or "gold", but just a fucking mish-mash of particles that are too excited to exist as static elements like we know.

Basically, it's the same thing that's at the center of every start, only billions times more intense.
>>
But a black hole isn't empty. Just the illusion of emptiness. The outer skin of the bubble- the event horizon- appears formless. Inside is the singularity. A point in space and time with almost infinite density and extreme mass. Time stops. The physical laws of this universe stop. Whatever goes inside is not for us to know.
>>
>>17164832
doesn't need to have extreme mass, density = mass / volume, as volume goes to zero density goes to infinity. Who knows how massive a black hole is, it could hold a lot of shit or nothing at all.
>>
>>17162329
A creamy nougat.
>>
>>17162329
this IS the center
right now
>>
>>17165086
but what about now?
>>
File: gravity lens.jpg (391 KB, 3240x1200) Image search: [Google]
gravity lens.jpg
391 KB, 3240x1200
>>17164904
>Who knows how massive a black hole is

There are several ways to determine this. If there is a second object orbiting the prime, like the images we have of stars orbiting black holes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_gggKHvfGw

Then we can determine the mass of the black hole through the equation:
M=(v^2*r)/G
Where M is the mass of the black hole, v is the velocity of the satellite, r is the radius between the object and the satellite's orbit, and G is the gravitational constant.

We could also use Kepler's 3rd law of planetary motion, that states the sum of the masses of two objects orbiting each other is proportional to the the cube of the semi-major axis of the orbit (think radius) divided by the square of the period.

It's possible to determine mass without another object orbiting the black hole. Since objects with mass distort spacetime, mass could be determined by gravitational lensing of light emitted from behind the black hole. Pic related on gravitational lensing. However I would imagine this method would require a good estimate (if not an exact measure) of the distance between the object, the lens, and the observer.
>>
>>17162383
>The Great Attractor
Who? Me?
>>
>>17166139
Are you the most massive thing around for several hundred million light years? If so then yes, fatty. Get some exercise. You probably broke a sweat typing two words.
>>
This is just about the only song I've listened to since learning about it.
>>
A solitary candle just because they want make us think that we r alone but in fact we all are one. Telepathy works for a reason.
>>
Whoelse?
>>
The cosmological principal tells us that everything is the center of the universe. Including you
>>
ur mom
>>
Me
>>
Last night I had a dream I was on a Dota team with Arteezy and David Bowie, what does this mean?
>>
File: 1451451753860.gif (2 MB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
1451451753860.gif
2 MB, 300x369
An endless meteor storm
>>
You.
>>
>>17162853
Shut up Nail Face
>>
>>17167647
D I A M O N D B O Y S
>>
>>17166393
teehee~
good thing some people still remember.

>>17164904
>>17164797
well, extreme mass is required, as well as density.
its basically the point where gravity becomes strong enough to break the shape of energy in the material world, drawing it together into a perfect smoosh of pure formless energy=mass
but yeah, the event horizon is way above any actual mass it contains, because thats just where the gravity gets large enough to do what it does, not where any actual matter is.
>>
Lucifer was covered with precious stones like the skull in the black star video
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.