[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to get a post out as fast as possible. I live in a country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 400x276
Trying to get a post out as fast as possible. I live in a country house, about a mile away from any towns. I walk through the woods nearly everyday to get to a town which has a grocery, bars and cafes and other stuff like that. I'll then get in my car which is parked outside my mates house and drive to work. I don't mind the walk and it's usually quite peaceful. It's one of the reasons I decided to move to the country. I am the only house out there and while their are some turns in the path to the town I just stick to one route as I don't want to get lost, so I'm not sure if their are more houses in the area. I have seen one or two people a little further up, but they don't come much further down.

The problem I'm having is that I'm begining to see things in the woods. I did the first sensible thing anyone would do and went straight to the doctors. They checked me out and didn't put me on anything, and just said to rest more. I have been sleeping more recently but it hasn't helped one bit, which is why I think there may be more houses in the area, just off a different path.

I see two main things when walking through the woods, and I don't see them all the time. It's really frightening for me as I feel as if anything happened to me out here, someone might not be able to help as I live on my own. I mainly feel as if I am being watched and sometimes see something in the trees. The path has two sides of trees surrounding it, and I mainly feel as if I'm being watched on both sides. Sometimes when I look to see if I'm being watched, I see nothing. Other times however, I see something. I want to say it's a man but that could just be what I hope it is. There is also a bridge leading over to the 'main' part of the woods. When I cross over this, I do no feel like I am being watched anymore. I have included a picture of the bridge also.

I also see something else. This happens to me when I am alone in my house and out in the my section of the woods. Continued in next post.
>>
I will usually see eyes when I close my eyes. They stare at me, as if they are inside my eyelids. This has happened only as of late as the visions in the woods have been happening a while. These eyes I see are blinding, and I find myself not wanting to blink in case I see them again. I have no idea what is happening to me. I've had my eyes checked before and I'm not colour blind and my eyesight is fine. And help is appreciated.
>>
learn how to do the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, should get rid of spirits.
>>
I'm not into satanic stuff at all, being a Christian. I guess if it comes down to it I could do that, but it would have to be a last resort.
>>
>>17161862
Lesser banishing ritual is actually anti luciferian, as it calls upon yahweh (abrahamic god), and his archangels, and comes from the christian golden dawn.
>>
>>17161834
You need peace of mind. Get a .45 ACP and start parking your car at YOUR home. Thank me afterwards.
>>
>>17161842
It's probably because you're scared and worried about being watched (I would be too if I lived alone in the woods). The brain is a powerful observer, but often works against itself
>>
If it's a spirit and you're alive right now, it's probably not hostile
>>
Parking my car at my house isn't an option, as I have to walk through the woods to get back to my house, and you aren't aloud to drive cars down a public path. Also, I don't know where to get a gun nor would I use one.

The brain is a powerful observer, but it's got to the point now where I can see these hallucinations when I close my eyes, which is disrupting my sleep. I don't just want to sit here and let this happen to me, even rituals are looking promising now.

If it is just a spirit and it's not hostile, why would it be watching me and make me feel so frightened? I don't believe in ghosts personally, but if I did, this one can't be friendly. If this is a friendly ghost, I'd hate to see an unfriendly ghost.

It's been about half an hour since my orginal post. I'm going to keep watching this thread as I'm running out of options. Let me know if you need anymore info about the area or anything.
>>
Also, can someone give me a link for a lesser banashin ritual guide? I just want to know how to do one if I need to.
>>
>>17161943
hah a quick google search:
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm
don't worry about the props

and to be honest, a lot of this ritual stuff is mostly just psychology or hypnotism. You could make your own ritual with a special candle or something, and have it revolve only around your christian god and it would probably work just as well.
>>
>>17161935
I know you probably love your home, but the more realistic option would be to move to town. I know that's not everybody's thing, and I know that kind of change is hard but it sounds like what you need is to be out of the isolation.
>>
Great! Thanks a lot, I'll have a look.
>>
>>17161957
I really don't want to move, and want to keep that as a last resort. I do talk to mates when I get to town, and I do this every week or so. I've even told them about this (most of them just take it as a joke) so I'm not completely isolated. The longest I've spent alone out here was about 2 weeks.
>>
>>17161964
Still, consider that the majority of your time is spent alone. Sleepy little towns exist for a reason anon, some people are worn down by even subtle isolation. I'd put moving as a resort before you do any bizarre rituals at least.
>>
Had a look at the ritual. Says I have to do a Invoking Ritual in the morning, followed by a Banashing at night. If this is true, I'll wait to tomorrow to do it. Also, says I need a dagger. Closest I have is a kitchen knife, but I could always ask my mates and see if they have one.

If anyone else has any ideas, feel free to share. I'm looking for any help at the moment.
>>
>>17161969
Public paths. You can't drive on a path people walk down, and the woods is the only way to my house. There are no country roads leading to my house.
>>
Look at Puzuzu's rendition of the banishing ritual.
>>
>>17161978
Oh ok. Well move out of the cabin in the Woods asap then.
>>
>>17161971
I could always move in with a mate, but I'd feel as if the thing watching me had won or I was really just crazy because of something I saw caused me to move. I'll phone one of my mates and talk to him about it.
>>
>>17161982
It's less of a cabin in the woods, more of a cottage outside the woods. The path to my house leads out the woods a little bit and my house is surrounded by a large field.
>>
>>17161986
Ok but theres a horror movie called the cabin in the Woods So it sounded better
>>
>>17161975
Nonono, don't worry about invocation, you are just trying to get rid of the spirits around you right now, invoking would be bring a certain element into your life, and the only reason you banish afterwards is to kind of wash your hands, or make sure nothing from the ritual you don't want stays around.

Magical instruments are used because they have to be made to very specific specifications, and the act of putting so much work into your tools give them extra powers. By using a random kitchen knife it might be worse. Use "sword fingers" in place of a knife.

as I said, a lot of this is psychological. So If you think that bad things will come from this, you'll be putting out that energy during the ritual, and it will probably do more harm than help. Honestly I would just make your own ritual that you can get behind if this seems heretical to your beliefs.
>>
Ok, just talked to one of my mates who lives in the town. He already knew about some of the things I was seeing and that, and I asked if I could stay with him. He said his girlfriend wouldn't allow it, but told me to ask (not putting his name for privacy reasons) instead. I did so, but he dismissed it and thought I was being stupid. He said if I was really that bothered I should just stay with my Mum and Dad, which wasn't happening. I've got more friends I can ask, but I'm thinking of getting a new place as well. Not sure if I should be doing this, but if it gets me away from here, then I probably should.
>>
>>17161935
If it is a spirit, which I doubt it is.

Think about what spirits have to go through, they can barely do jackshit. and have to spend the rest of literal eternity just fucking doing nothing. Of course they get bored and decide to watch people. Do you give shit to people who glance at you in restaurants for a second?
>>
>>17162001
Alright, if I was going to make my own ritual, how would I start that? Would I use my own item and words or just use one already out there but swap things around? I've never done a ritual before and hardly know anything on them.
>>
>>17162007
Of course not, but when I feel like it's intruding on my life, I think I should do something. I've felt awful lately due to lack of sleep, and I don't want to let this thing get to me, but it's so hard, considering I'm seeing things when I close my eyes now.
>>
The thing watching me could litterally be anything. When I see it it looks like a man to me. Not sure if it is, but it definitely looks like a man. There's just something about it which makes it seem strange, and it creeps me out to no end.
>>
>>17162010
I also live in a small town where theres barely any sunlight or anyone, I live on the border of the woods/town so I'm not that isolated, but lots of people here are. Its a small factory town with some farmers(although potatos and corn is all that grows here) The sunlight never shines so most people have a lack of vitamin D, from the picture in your OP post it kinda looks dark, but not as dark as it gets here. Vitamin D deficiency can cause hallucinations and lead on to mental illnesses so you may want to take supplements, I don't however, but I'm starting to get more and more paranoid, though I've learned to deal with it, and I'm not isolated, so its not really a serious case, but I also think that spooky shit happens in the forests north of me. Vitamin D is also good for fighting cancer, regardless if you have sunlight or not, its still a useful vitamin.
>>
>>17162005
Look. Worst case, you move and nothing changes so you have more to tell the doctors.
>>
>>17161834
>>17161834
Who - in Kansas, mind you - calls their friends "mates"?
>>
>>17162008
I'd look up chaos magick banishing rituals for ideas
Chaos magick is non secular, whatever works works, basically. Doesn't have elaborate systems and lineages, rather it just takes what works from a bunch of sources.

here's a really easy one:
http://hermetic.com/osiris/alktbanishing.htm

Also you could do something as easy as take a bath with something representing one of each element.

Or think of a short monologue, and burn sage or a candle over a picture of a cross, saying that when it burns out you command the spirit, under orders of jesus (or whoever), to depart.
>>
>>17162023
Doctor didn't say anything like this. The picture I took was on a cloudy day, which may seem like it is a little dark. I do stay inside quite a bit, but I'm not a shut in. Reasonable though, I'll go back to the doctors tomorrow and ask them about it.
>>
>>17162040
try
a air ionizer or orgonite (<$40) will block negative ions
earplugs or soundproof rooms will block low freq sine() waves
mylar ($3 mylar blankets from amazon) will block emf/radiation/radio/microwave
maybe try sleeping in a room without a matress those are coil arrays
>>
>>17162031
Lirk more faggot
>>
>>17162031
I'm British, it's a thing around here.
>>
>>17162040
Seems easy enough, I could try this tonight. Hopefully it'll work.
>>
>>17162052
Does any of that actually work or is it just a way for companies to pocket easy money off conspiracy theorists?
>>
This is /x/, so I'm going to suggest you grab a GoPro, a friend, and a gun and go ghost hunting. Then we can call you an RP faggot, you'll disappear, and we'll be left wondering if OP is dead until someone else comes along.

But seriously actively look for this thing and get a video of it.
>>
>>17162065

the placebo effect still works, even if it is a placebo..
>>
Going to post more info about the whole 'seeing things' when I close my eyes.

This'll basically happen every 2-5 hours or so. I'll just be sat here, doing something and suddenly I'll blink and see someone else's eyes for a split second as if they're under my eyelids. Been healthy all of my life, never had any illness worse then chicken pox. Like I said, I'll head to the doctors tomorrow and get checked out again, might ask for supplements and see if they help in any way.
>>
>>17162071
I like the idea of bringing a friend along and going ghost hunting, but seems a little crazy. I could try to get a video of the thing and put it up, but have to record with my crap Nokia and put it onto my laptop somehow.
>>
>>17162071
Seconded
>>
>>17162078
Nvm, just remembered my friend has a pretty decent camera which can record. I'll see if I can get him down to do that sometime as if I can show you what it is, someone may have had a similar expirience and help me out.
>>
>>17162086

nice, good luck anon
>>
>>17162056
>>17162053
It's just that the photo in OP is a place in Kansas. Unless that's a town in Bongistan that I haven't heard of before today.
>>
Just talked to my friend, he's up for it. He's going to bring his camera over by 5 (2 hours from now) and we'll probably have it up by 6 or 7. I'll upload it onto YouTube as my friend knows how to use that and we'll make it a private video so only people with the link can see it. That's everything, I'll be back in a few hours with the link.
>>
>>17161834
Dogmen, OP. all of your symptoms are consistent with them being around. Intense feeling of dread and being watched, the bright glowing eyes.

Generally, if you leave them alone, theyll leave you alone. But for as long as one is in the area, you're going to feel uneasy.
>>
>>17161834
This nj?
>>
>>17162031
OP said he had to cross that bridge...that bridge is in Kansas. Anons point about "mates" is valid.

OP is a lying faggot.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.