[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Thoth resurrect Osiris using an Ankh (key of life)? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: THOTH.jpg (132 KB, 1240x886) Image search: [Google]
THOTH.jpg
132 KB, 1240x886
Why did Thoth resurrect Osiris using an Ankh (key of life)? What was the purpose behind this?
>>
>>17160388
To bring him back to life. You got Down's or something?
>>
File: autismo2.jpg (60 KB, 382x499) Image search: [Google]
autismo2.jpg
60 KB, 382x499
>>17160395
Why did he want to bring him back to life? That was the question, dummy. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
>>
>>17160420
Maybe you should have said that.

Also I'm unfamiliar with Thoth resurrecting Osiris. I thought Isis did. With his dick.
>>
>>17160456
Yeah I'm with him the version I'm familiar with was set chopping him up and Isis putting him back together, except the dick which got eaten by a gator or something. Then he became king of the underworld
>>
>>17160420

Osiris owed him like $20 still. Plus homies don't give up on homies. Once you get jumped in, you in for life and death nigga.
>>
>>17160388
He needed to be brought back to redeem his soul
>>
>>17160388
>Thoth
I could tell you, but that would defeat the purpose of knowing.
>>
>>17160388
Because the Ankh is shaped like a penis and ancient people liked to tell stories about how jizz can perform magic.

This continues into the modern day! Just look to modern works like the 2015 indie game "Her Story", where at one point a character bemoans their husband having "magic fucking sperm."
>>
>>17160388
There was this girl here Who was name Anki, se had an ankh necklace. I have a Thors hammer and my name is well you guessed it...
>>
File: i am thor.jpg (245 KB, 381x602) Image search: [Google]
i am thor.jpg
245 KB, 381x602
>>
File: thorhammer.jpg (164 KB, 518x617) Image search: [Google]
thorhammer.jpg
164 KB, 518x617
>>17162602
meant to reply to
>>17161795
but I failed
anyway have another thor-related comic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.