[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normalfag here. Somebody prove to me that everything I have seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Smithlett.jpg (7 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
Smithlett.jpg
7 KB, 242x208
Normalfag here. Somebody prove to me that everything I have seen on this board isn't complete and utter fuckery. Happy New Years
>>
Burden of proof. You can't say ha you can't prove me wrong so I'm right. Such a Christian thing to do.
>>
>>17160377
The burden of proof lies with the one making the assertion. I ask for evidence of the claim that there is any compelling argument for the supernatural, and you provide it. Unless your agreeing with me then cheers
>>
Remember: "Prove [ topic ] is real" threads are troll threads made to get n00bs sucked into endless arguments, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
OP has to prove everything on the board is "complete and utter fuckery" first.
>>
>>17160419 Sorry for not clarifying. "Complete and utter fuckery", means that there I am putting forth that there is no observable evidence for any of the posts here. Please prove me wrong. Thank you
>>
>>17160447
>I am putting forth that there is no observable evidence for any of the posts here

Prove it.
>>
>>17160366
Nigga... That's like saying ghosts aren't real.

And if they're not, prove me wrong.
>>
>>17160453
Burden of proof lies with the one making the assertion. I stated that above.
>>
>>17160366
>makes a claim but doesn't prove it
>>17160465
>the burden of proof lies with the one making the assertion

Follow your own fucking advice, stupid normie.
>>
>>17160465
Prove that you said that and not someone else.
>>
>>17160476
What do you tinfoil heads not understand? You are saying that the supernatural exists, I disagree. Please show me that I am wrong. Just because I spoke first does not mean I am making a claim. I made no claim,
>>
>>17160517
>I am making a claim. I made no claim

You're a deeply confused person.
>>
>>17160366
Skeletons are spooky.
You have a skeleton inside you right now.
This cannot be unlearned.
>>
>>17160528
At least I'm not delusional.
>>
>>17160528
There is an implicit claim in this post
>>17160366
Namely: everything on this board is complete and utter fuckery
Therefore, you're obligated to follow your own advice, accept the burden of proof and prove it. It's not up to us to prove the existence of everything on /x/; in this instance, you must prove that they are indeed complete and utter fuckery

>misusing greentext
Lurk moar, reddit.
>>
>>17160538
Is there a skeleton inside of us, are we inside of a skeleton?
>>
>>17160547
1. First person was not me, they agree with you.
2. That is separate from what I was asking for. You are confusing what the burden of proof calls for. You and everyone else are saying that there are spookies out there. I am with the opposing argument that there is no evidence. Proof does not lie with the anti-position.
>>
>>17160568
Except in this case, you've made the claim first. See how you started the thread and it's not in response to anything specific? That means you have the burden of proof, newfag.
>>
>>17160575
Ah. And I said that just because I spoke first does not mean that I am making the claim. My thread is in response to the implication that there are non-naturalistic forces present in this world. I am aware that I shall receive no proof and that's fine. I'll settle with letting you know you are all fucking retarded.
>>
>>17160517
Like I asked about ghosts...

You sound like atheist who knows everything of science and theories.

Let's hear you explain what ghosts are then.
>>
You guys got sucked into arguing with a nigglet...what a start to the new year
>>
>>17160608
I am atheist, but no, I don't know jackshit about anything. Ghosts like everything else on this board, are result of believing in hallucinatory effects and that fact that the collection of all others' supposed experiences embolden your own. Every time you think something may be ghost, you think it is a ghost. I immediately disregard this idea, because extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. That is why I asked for such proof, because if somebody would fucking provide it I would shut the hell up.
>>
>>17160586
>I made a claim but it doesn't mean I was making a claim

You're on the next level of retardation. You have transcended typical retardation and reached an unforeseen level of stupidity. I'm actually sort of impressed.
>>
File: alien-ghost.jpg (22 KB, 675x350) Image search: [Google]
alien-ghost.jpg
22 KB, 675x350
>>17160377
>>17160410
>>17160419
>>17160453
>>17160460
>>17160547
I am not OP and I dont think its troll or bait thread like before.
First starting to argue about who is right and in general he is right about this one just proves that you guys dont have some arguments and "proofs".
All that rules and grammar shits are nothing but the shits.
When you ask for someone to make you belive that UFO's exist, to prove it for example is NOT the fucking same as asking someone to prove it that water is liquid state or something that is fact. Its because non of the topix on this board are not the fucking facts and in general are dismised as false, fake, stupidity or something like that.
Personaly I belive in UFO's but its too many question marks above the topic and waay to many good shits are debunked.
Ghosts/Vampires/Deamons are 99,99% of pure idiotism and childish fantasy.
Magic/Ocult/Therioes and craps is the same as above.
All this can be real, there is always "something" and some part unexplained, there are too many secret societies, reported, police confirmed stories etc....but in general people tend to be deluded and many of those is proven wrong. Its in our fucking nature to want to belive in those things. Problem is /x/ is pure shit that is filled up with tinfoilhat wizzards that like spoopy pasta, picutres and some shits like Deamon, howtosummonSHIVA, Tulpas.
Ohhhh god I guess that seing all of you /x/ guys in a group chiling around would be most spoopy and fucked up thing ever.
OP here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E
This for example would be something, not something that spoops you litlle degenerate brains like pic.related
>>
>>17160648
Sweet love of god thank you.
>>
Long time occultist here. OP is right, burden of proof lies with the people making claims. People go here to look at spooky stuff and stroke their egos, not have intellectual discourse. So he won't get very far as we're seeing here.
>>
>>17160647
You have distorted my argument far past what it was originally intended. You can battle linguistics with me all day, but the burden of proof absolutely does not lie with me. And don't group me with the rest of you, I'm not the one making these absolutely delusional threads about collecting rainwater for power and contacting with demons. Why can't you guys focus your brainpower on something productive like science. If you would go outside once in a while you might notice that is more to life that thinking about what might be lurking in the shadows.
>>
>>17160688
You are correct, but I am not one to be positive that I am correct that nothing exists. I just wanted you all to humor me in the special secret that everyone here apparently knows, that contradicts the overwhelming lack of evidence for these extraordinary threads being propounded.
>>
File: 1450390368839.jpg (48 KB, 620x592) Image search: [Google]
1450390368839.jpg
48 KB, 620x592
>>17160366

>asks for proofs
>comes to /x/
>>
>>17160721
This.
>>
>>17160721
One can dream
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.