[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed Hallucinations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: high.jpg (52 KB, 725x500) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
52 KB, 725x500
Does anyone else have astral experiences/seeing other dimensions while high on marijuana sativa?
When my tolerance is low and I smoke, I start hallucinating really hardcore. I see some crazy shit and received eerily specific information that I could not have just come up with.

I've heard that weed can do this, but I'm interested to hear any of your guys paranormal experience with weed.
>>
you're prob smoking spice or some shit lol
>>
what the fuck kind of weed are you smoking?
because NO it doesnt do that.
if true that itdoes in your case then that is possibly paranormal in some way.

>> be smoking weed. seeing astral stuff and getting info dumps in my brain that are eerily accurate deyond just the usual introspection and random-ass observations about the world others get from weed. can someone explain this shit? like are there like weed spirits or something talking to me? is it my kundalini rising after some damn good tokes? something else?

fix'd that for you. way less of a shitpost now.
>>
>>17159727
Op here, this isn't me
>>
>>17159749
>>17159752
Well sativa is know for causing hallucinations. It happens to me with almost every type of weed (I get it from dispensaries), so it's not laced. But I know I'm not the only one out there, so I just want to see what those people have to say.

I'll greentext the whole story if you want me to.
>>
>>17159759
No i's not. This is incredible inaccurate, where the fuck are you getting your weed knowledge from?

I live in Denver. I smoke weed every day. I smoked some today that was 30% thca and like 28.5% thc, and was a sativa dominant strain.
I was higher than I have ever been in my life after smoking three bowls and dabbing on top of it (The dabs were about 23% I believe).
I did not hallucinate.

That being said, yes, hallucinations are /possible/ on weed buuuut it's often a sign of an undiagnosed and as of yet unpresented mental illness like schizophrenia. Weed doesn't cause it but it can bring it out if you already have it dormant (as in the case with me. Schizophrenia runs in my family and as a result I have auditory hallucinations and they can become worse on weed, especially if I'm by myself.

If you are hallucinating, OP, see a doctor.
If you're not actually hallucinating it could just be paranoia if you're too high and smoking alone.
>>
>>17159779
Not everyone hallucinates.

www.leafscience com/2014/06/19/indica-vs-sativa-understanding-differences/

Under Sativa it clearly says that hallucinations are a possible side effect. You can look it up anywhere and it will confirm that this is true.
>>
You're getting what we called "really high". It affects people differently, and no you're not special or being contacted by people, you're just fucking high you stupid stoner.
>>
>>17159794
While yes, they're possible and if you actually read what I said, you'd get that, but ti say that Sativa's are basically notorous for causing hallucinations? You're retarded.

Your chance of having hallucinations, especially CEVs are EXTREMELY low unless you have some underlying mental illness.
>>
>>17159779
And keep in mind, when I say "hallucinations", I'm not seeing imaginary people in my living room, I'm just hearing weird noises and weird images in my head.
>>
>>17159795
This.

Even so what the fuck is paranormal about hallucinating?

Am I being hunted by aliems and ghosties because I dropped acid?
>>
>>17159800
I'm not at all saying that. I've just seen some people on here that say marijuana can contact spirits and trigger paranormal experiences and I want to here their stories. I am well aware that it is very rare.
>>
>>17159802
The auditory hallucinations then are, yes, decently common.

The CEVs you're claiming to have aren't hallucinations. You're just high. Stop trying to be a special little snowflake.

Seriously go to 420chan and ask this and you'll see how stupid you are.
>>
>>17159795
>>17159805
I have done LSD and mushrooms. I can definitely tell you that these hallucinations are far too detailed to just be part of my mind.
But you could be right, but that's why I'm trying to find people that has the same effects.
>>
>>17159722

Yes.

Though, you can also do these things sober.
>>
>>17159808
Marijuana itsself contacts spirits? That's one impressive plant to channel ghosts. Check your grammar.

and while cannabis and other drugs can give you a more spiritual experience than doing things sober they usually involve things such as meditation not just sitting in a room feeling spoopy.

You're only paranoid and because you're high, that makes any experience you do have highly unreliable because, again, you're high.

I think I hear ghosts all the time when I'm high but my fiance will tell me "Lol thats the neighbors walking upstairs" or "that was your cat."

You'll have more luck on 420chan's spooky board btw since, y'know, everyone there is on some kinda drug.
>>
>>17159809
They are definitely hallucinations. I will constantly see a pink elephant flash in my eye when this happens. I also see a knight sometimes. I've gotten messages from these entities too,

Being a "special little snowflake" is the opposite of what I'm doing. I didn't make this thread just to tell you that this is happening, I'm trying to find others.
>>
>>17159722
I don't need weed to see shit. My family has that esp stuff and no we're no schizo fucks.
>>
>>17159828
How much lsd and shrooms did you do because that makes a hug difference in how vivid the visuals will be,

I droppd one tab the first time i did L and while i hallucinated for the most part they were minor (i was drawing and the colors kept changing as I was coloring and the lines kept marching like..Like "ants" in photoshop when you select something.

My fiance who took way more had MUCH more vivid hallucinations on his first time. He dropped something like 20 tabs because he's retarded (I had not yet met him) and he experienced some next level shit.

Mushrooms are overblown. I have yet to have an experience on them.

Weed is best used to aid in meditation, which like
>>17159831
this person said you can achieve the same effects sober too. Weed just makes it easier. It's not paranormal related.
>>
Am I the only one who feels like all the weed one smokes prevents one from experiencing paranormal/esoteric stuff?
>>
>>17159843
I don't think it's paranoia. These auditorial hallucinations in specific are constant and on going, like a static TV. Except it's a voice. Most of the time when I experience this I'm with friends, and they don't hear anything.

From what I believe I understand is that marijuana probably opens your mind up and allows the third eye to open up wider in a way. I don't think it's the drug itself but the specific effects it has on my and others.
>>
>>17159863
Yeah, you could be right. Maybe it just makes it easier. But it still doesn't really explain how I wasn't even trying anything in the first place.
>>
>>17159845
LMFAO you're not hallucinating. Your imagining it and the weed is making it more vivid.

How do I know?

I EXPERIENCE THE SAME THING and theres a VAST difference between seeing something flash in your mind (which can happen sober, again, ESPECIALLY if you have undiagnosed mental illness) and actually hallucinating that something is there.

I'm being entirely sincere when I say you should speak to your doctor about the possibility of having early signs of schizophrenia.

The only reason I haven't gone to my doctor for it is because I'm too afraid and I already know its likely to happen (both my father is believed to have been undiagnosed with it and my uncle has had it his whole life. It runs in my family).

You're trying to rationalize something that could just be illness because you're too afraid to admit it's not just spooky ghosts and entities. You're not special., You're high and it could be a sign of something bad, and that something is mental, not paranormal.
>>
>>17159878
I already do have mental disorders and I'm medicated for them, but I don't have schizophrenia. I too went to my doctor because my dad has it but I don't.
>>
>>17159866
I don't think it prevents it personally but I do believe it skews a lot of things about the experience as well as can make people believe they're experiencing something they're not. That's why I can't take any story someone tells on here seriously if it starts with "While smoking weed" or "On shrooms" etc. While not hallucinations in the cases where it's "just the weed' it can be the paranoid coupled with other factors in most stories (being alone, being in the woods, etc)
>>
>>17159779
>hallucinations are /possible/ on weed buuuut it's often a sign of an undiagnosed and as of yet unpresented mental illness like schizophrenia
You are recklessly spreading misinformation. Some people have better visualization abilities than others.

Heck, you can train yourself to AP during meditation. Weed is know to lower the psychotic threshold.-

-That does not mean you are mentally unstable if you hallucinate. It only makes things easier.

Hallucinations<Psychosis<Schizophrenia.
>>
>>17159878
I could tell you what I hallucinated (because it was far more than just flashes) but people would abandon thread because they would think I'm crazy.

Is anyone interested in actually hearing it? It's a bit of a long story.
>>
>>17159885
How lon ago did you go to your doctor? as i briefly touched on this, sometimes the symtoms don't show up until later in adulthood and weed can make dormant symptoms come out as is likely in my case and possibly you as well.

In addition, just because you didn't have it during your first diagnosis doesn't mean it couldn't present itsself now.

Regardless of what it is you are not special, you're not seeing entities, you're just high and if you want to talk about people's experiences while on drugs, go to 420chan. It's not paranormal. It has nothing to do with the paranormal. You're on the wrong board.
>>
I took 2 hits off a joint after midnight, watched the fireworks, collapsed and blacked out, got helped up and checked the time, must have passed out for just a minute or two and it felt like forever. I believe I died and now I'm posting on /x/
>>
>>17159898
I go to my psychiatrist every month.

There is no doubt in my mind that that it's not me just being high, it's very intensive and has literally changed my life.
>>
>>17159894
>Is anyone interested in actually hearing it? It's a bit of a long story.
IQ goes hand in hand with the gift of synthesis.
>>
weed is a psychedelic
really high doses can cause hallucinatios
>>
>>17159893
I'm not spreading misinformation. Until recent research it was believed to be untrue that weed did not affect schizophrenia or psychosis but new research (as recent as this year) has shown that, unfortunately, it DOES affect psychosis, especially if the user has been smoking as an adolescent when the brain is not fully developed rather than an adult.
It does not CAUSE it. If you already have it dormant it can bring it out.

My family has a history of it. If I have schizophrenia lying dormant (i know the phrasing is weird but i really can't be fucked rn) then weed could bring it out of me, but it's less likely as I only started smoking in my 20s.

My fiance has been smoking since he was 13. He has no history of schizophrenia nor does his family and never showed symptoms like this. The closest he gets to having hallucinations on weed he refers to as "LSD flashbacks' which happen when the weed is just too dank.
>>
>>17159909
Jokes on you, I have an IQ of 140 :)
>>
>>17159914
Weed is not classified as a psychedelic nor does it meet the requirements to be labeled as such.

It has nothing to do with the dose and all to do with the person taking it.
>>
>>17159928
Sativa is pyschoactive
>>
>>17159925
Lmfao sure you do. Proof of your test or you're justbeing a special snowflake again,

Even so high IQ has nothing to do with how smart you actually are. My brother is legitimately classified as a genius. He is 30 with no job or income because he makes stupid decisions.
>>
>>17159933
I didn't say it had to do with how smart I was, you were talking about IQ. I'm not going to sit here and go through an entire IQ test just to prove a point. 140 isn't even that incredible anyways.
>>
>>17159722
Yes, when I started smoking weed at age 23, this would happen to me every time.
>Be art student
>Be drug-free fag (have type 1 diabetes)
>Be depressed
>Smoke weed
>Closing eyes would yield visions of kaleidoscopic imagery associated with textbook physics material I was interested in at the time
>Develop passionate interest in physics
>smoke weed and consume tons of books

Eventually though, the visions slow down as I get tolerant.

>stopped smoking weed for a month
>Saw UFOs
>UFOs confirmed by other witnesses

>Now consumed by physics, UFOs and consciousness sciences

Just recently read a paper, confirming precognition, among other papers I've found on the 'paranormal'

>the world paranormal should be changed with 'unacknowledged'

Check this dissertation and tell me weed doesn't make you have presentiment:

https://repositories.lib.utexas.edu/bitstream/handle/2152/ETD-UT-2009-12-682/SMITH-DISSERTATION.pdf?sequence=1
>>
>>17159917
You said that hallucinations while smoking weed are often a sign of mental illness to some degree.

I do NOT smoke but I have developed good imagery. As a result I have both hypnagogia, hypnopompia as well as LDs.

I have read that a lot (I don't remember this well) of people hear voices without showing sign of mental illness.

The point is, you can hallucinate, and that's it. I don't think you will be able to back up your claim, as it's stated.
>>
>>17159977
Thank you, this is what I wanted to see in the thread.
>>
>>17159722
ur dumb
>>
>>17159932
Not the same thing as a psychadelic.
>>
>>17159982
Often. Not always.
>>
>>17159940
Do you think your 140 points of IQ are legitimate if you don't have a good command of the english language?
>>
>>17160029
Sativa is still considered cerebral and is proven to cause hallucinations
>>
>>17159977
contd.

Prior to smoking weed, I had a horrible and weird life growing up.
>First memory is age 3, UK. Stung by bee
> Age 6, NM, USA. Saw family portrait become animated and chatter amongst each other in murmurs
>Age 8, DE. Caught pneumonia, waking experience of having my blanket becoming heavy and holding my body most still as six black, thin human silhouettes entered room and 'vibrated' around my bed.
>Age 11, NC, USA. Had waking vision of being confronted by younger brother, who was unable to speak, moved in jerking 'zombie' motion and disappeared in a ditch, while real younger brother was inside house, miles away
>Age 12, NC, USA. Had dream of encountering 'twitchy' copy of my younger brother. Grappled with 'him' and cut his head off with a steak knife. Head was still alive in dream and silently mouthing for help, smiling.
>>
>>17160038
>Often
Source?
>>
>>17160056
Not sure whats wrong with my English. I was considered the best writer in my high school. It's probably my overuse of commas. Guess I'm not as good as I used to be.
>>
>>17160071
So are you saying that you can tell the future like discussed in that article?
>>
>>17160079
>Not sure what's wrong with my English.
I'm just saying you should be able to condensate your story in a short post.
>>
>>17160071
contd..
Moved to Beale AFB...and shit started getting more paranormal, in addition to horrible daily life, no friends and highly religious parents, I was starting to rapidly lose weight. I had been fat ever since I broke my leg at age six (one of 18 broken bones to date, not counting fingers and toes)...
>Age 14, CA, USA. Have recurrent nightmares of the 'vibrating' black humanoid silhouettes, accompanied by dreams of a leathery naked man with glowing red eyes and really long, strong fingers. I would be clothed, but this 'man' would run at me and swipe my hands away, wrapping his elongated fingers in between my ribs and grate them in between my bones, causing me massive pain.

>dream would wake me in the night, sometimes with ACTUAL pain in my ribs...

>Dream was so recurrent, that I would see the 'ribs man' when I closed my eyes during waking hours...

>be 14, try out for wrestling in school, doctor tells me I have type 1 diabetes

>Age 18, begin having recurrent 'hell' dreams
>>
>>17160104
No, not really.
The paper took me a few days to read because it was kind of boring, but tl;dr for you: EVERYONES unconscious can elicit reactions backwards in time.

Extrapolate on that one measly, yet crazy fact, and you realize that precognition can be trained... And, if you read the paper (boring, but worth it), other psi techniques have been verified in studies that can be 'trained'
>>
>>17160109
Okay, it's not as good without the detail but I'll try.
>Third time every smoking weed
>Start getting flashes in my head of this night in a pink background with a sword, kind of formatted like a king in a deck of cards
>Whenever the image flashes (which is like every 3 seconds) I hear someone say something
Can't explain it in words but it kind of sounds like this:
Byoooyoooyooojangaaa (it sounds like something coming out of an old TV)
>Feel extremely energetic and playful
>Happens the next couple of times I smoke weed
>Go on a tolerance break, then smoke weed again
>Instead of the knight it's an elephant that looks almost exactly like this picture (except he's a color that I've never even seen before)
>Gives me loads of information

To paraphrase it, he basically explains to me that I am in a random dimension that my soul is well connected to, and this one is specific is named "Byoujangaa", and tells me more information about the astral universe.

He told me a lot of other things, but I'm not going to go into too much detail. I haven't smoked since then but I'm expecting to see him again the next time I smoke. I love it and it gives me a happy and nostalgic feeling.
>>
File: tumblr_m5205mFwJF1qfy5yro1_500.jpg (167 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5205mFwJF1qfy5yro1_500.jpg
167 KB, 500x533
>>17160167
Forgot to add image
>>
>>17160079
I forgot that understanding patterns, some with algorithm included to them. Problem solving, and the ability to deconstruct and reconstruct formulas with answers found in the process have anything to do with the English language, or any language for that matter. Grammar is just a rules set in written language. So uh... wut?
>>
>>17160167
Thank you.
>>
File: 1451323054476.gif (2 MB, 214x193) Image search: [Google]
1451323054476.gif
2 MB, 214x193
>>17160149
>>
>>17160149
>other psi techniques have been verified in studies that can be 'trained'
No. Otherwise this would be well known. That's not a valid confutation, but describes the reality of facts.
>>
File: 1410644438934.jpg (20 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
1410644438934.jpg
20 KB, 448x300
>gets high
>weird shit happens
wew op what a surprise!
>>
>>17160167
yeah is called having imagination dumbass
>>
>>17160259
>Le autism maymay.
>>
>>17160285
nice rebuttal
>>
>>17160257
Read the paper, faggot.
It's not like "Huuurrrr, lifting mah x-wing with mah mind" shit, - everyone has a 'trainable' intuition that defies materialist sciences. This paper is just a good collection of studies to verify the need for parapsychology to be recognized as a legit science. Just needs more funding and media exposure, as obviously you haven't heard about this....
>>
>>17159722
I smoke weed with my friends, at the end of the night after being with them I like to smoke a joint in my car, parked near where I live out in the country (England) and I'll sometimes close my eyes and go all weird and have an abnormal sensation happenig where my body starts going numb and I can feel energy coursing through my body and I can focus on it and make it go more intense but it normally ends because I panic and don't want to carry it on as the feeling is very intense and I feel like I could have a heart attack or it could be a medical thing.
i have no idea what it could be, it's not me hallucinating or imagining things, it's something I can control and feel. Can be so intense sometimes, extreme pulsating in my head, random memories from years ago, will flash through my head, nothing really 'relevant' or deep, just odd memories I'd never expect to have remembered...

I know it sounds like a silly role playing thing, which a lot of people do on this board, but it genuinely happens and I don't know anyone else that gets like it..
>>
>>17160267
That's your argument?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.