[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you heard of Cuddle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: cuddle.jpg (33 KB, 500x757) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.jpg
33 KB, 500x757
The white arms you see on the right side of this photo are of an entity that doesn't have a name,
but some people refer to it simply as "Cuddle"

Cuddle is the combined souls of every mother who died during child birth,
every old person who died alone and forgotten, every abused child that died at the hands of their tormentors.

This entity will seek people out, and when it finds people it wants
it will hug them, and once you are being cuddled you will fall into a deep depression.
You won't want to eat, you won't want to talk, you won't want to leave your bed.

You'll simply waste away, sad and depressed, and eventually, you will die, and your spirit will
join the others that make this entity

You will become part of it.

Watch out.
>>
File: 1451419936792.jpg (47 KB, 439x480) Image search: [Google]
1451419936792.jpg
47 KB, 439x480
>>17159439
>>
So don't have kids, got it.
>>
>>17159439
That was pretty good until the end of the first paragraph. The dead mom shit was shit desu senpai.
>>
>>17159454
I kind of liked his little story too, though this bugged me:

>an entity that doesn't have a name
>people refer to it simply as "Cuddle"

It has a name or it doesn't. I suggest leaving out the first part next time you post it. :)
>>
I actually like this
>>
>>17159439
>This is the last picture taken of Mary Delarosa and her daughter, Anna.

>2 hours after the photo was taken Marys mutilated body was found in the bathtub by her husband. She had been strangled with her own intestines. The baby was never found.

>So far, no explanation has been found for the ghostly arms in the photo

Something like this?
>>
>>17159505
This. The name detracted a lot from the ending but otherwise, this was some great OC. 7/10, keep writing.
>>
Cool anon. Id got shivers
>>
>>17159439
Please take this RP somewhere else
>>
>>17159699

Go troll play elsewhere
>>
lmao the fugging cuddler can cuddle my testicals :D
>>
>>17159712
stop believing in dumb ass edited pics or supporting shitty content
>>
>>17159773
Lighten the fuck up, it's just a cool fun little character he created.
>>
>>17159439
If it cuddles me and I die as a result I'm not necessarily old and forgotten nor a tormented child, so how could I become a part of it?
>>
>>17159784
Not OP, but maybe the souls of the old/tormented automatically become part of it, and as a whole, it looks for victims that don't necessarily have to fit that criteria?
>>
>>17159439
So, the arms look like a pair of shopped curtains?
>>
Can it make a handjob?
>>
Spooky
>>
>>17159439
I also had photos like this turned out to be the grey fucking camera lanyard. Fucking faggots.
>>
9/10 for me. Source of this creepypasta?
>>
It fucking cuddles you into depression... thumbs up for originality.
>>
>>17162163
That's not original at all. It's a fairly well established concept, attached spirits causing depression.
>>
I don't feel like eating, I don't talk to anyone, and I rarely leave my bed. I must of gotten cuddled before, but I have no memory of it.
>>
>>17159439
No wonder.
>>
>>17159816
But then the creature has no MO. There should be no sinister edge to cuddle, just leave it as a "ah, I saw it. Wow". Otherwise it's just some generic slender man curse shit.
>>
>>17159439
It's also call the Cuckle in some circles.... Of course the arms are usually a little darker.
>>
>>17162177
ive never heard of this, could you elaborate
>>
>>17162177
Attached maybe, but I haven't heard of any that attach by cuddling you.
>>
>>17159533
This photo from Ballymun?
>>
>>17162246
There are sad lonely spirits roaming about. They don't want to be lonely so they attach themselves to a living person. Think of it as a type of possession. The person starts feeling what the spirits feel, i.e. depressed, lonely, general hopelessness. I think there's also some mythology that's says this type of spirit likes to attach itself to happy people in an attempt to feel what they're feeling, sort of like a happiness parasite.
>>
>>17159439
> what are thoooose
>>
So nothing would actually change for me if i was visited. Check mate cuckle
>>
>>17159784
Yeah, you're a victim of the entity. Dunno what the irony level is but it still works.
>>
>>17159439
That's because of smart fucks like you that weak people get eaten by sadness and find themselves ridiculous reasons to not better their lives.
>>
>>17162163
That's ironic.
>>
>>17162182
Introv the Introverted Ghost got to you.
>>
>>17162662
I thought that was just a Luigi's Mansion thing...
>>
>>17162736
They'd be sad anyway.
>>
>>17159873
WIT 2 HANDS

>>17159842
MY TOUGHTS EXACTLY
>>
>>17159873
Yeah but then your penis kills itself.
>>
>>17159439
>The white arms you see on the right side of this photo are of an entity that doesn't have a name, but some people refer to it simply as "Curtains"
>>
>>17162894
I think OP meant no official name, it just has a nickname that people gave it?
>>
>>17162662
There are some similarities to what you said and OP's spirit, but it's not the same really. What OP described is a bit more elaborate and complex.
>>
>>17162926
No it's not. It's less elaborate and complex. Also lots of similarities, pretty much the exact same thing.
>>
>>17162998
What you described is one single spirit that is lonely and attaches on, what OP said was a bunch of sad souls connected together who, and I'm just guessing here, really want a cuddle lol, but the cuddle ultimately kills them and then their soul joins it... How is that LESS elaborate?
>>
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.