[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told you I'd do it. I got the date wrong at first as you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (116 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
116 KB, 960x640
I told you I'd do it. I got the date wrong at first as you know, but that was easily rectified. Now I don't have anything on my computer and all of my notes and compiled information is still waiting to be added. If you really were on /x/ then you should remember it when we are next in contact. It still proves nothing, only that I can and did.
>>
>>17159281
Op stop sucking cock
>>
>>17159281
End your life fucker
>>
>>17159316
I'm a girl though.
>>
>>17159323

I think what this anon meant to say was, tits. Or gtfo.

Also, timestamp / sharpie
>>
>>17159281

What exactly did you do, OP? I don't remember being told anything, and the contradictory end sentence to your post leads me to believe this thread belongs in the trash. But I am willing to listen, for now.
>>
>>17159384
It'll make sense when it's read later on. I posted this thread at the exact time I was specified when another /x/ user should be on, so that they see this thread.
>>
i wanna be a timelord too OP, I already contacted you via email 10 minutes ago if this worked
>>
>>17159436

Well where are they? What is this? I don't even...

Time travel is illegal friends, remember this.
>>
>>17159468
They'll know whether they were here or not regardless of whether they post.
>>
>>17159281
I think youre looking for me
>>
>>17159497
If your name is James, you're who I'm looking for.
>>
>>17159468

>Time travel is illegal

This. You don't wanna end up in prison on the dark side of the moon, do you?

>>17159482

Then why did you make this post. You just confirmed your thread belongs in the trash.

>>17159497

Probably not, because if it were true then you would have said something earlier. If this post you just made was from an OP new to the thread, then the poster counter would have increased.

When RPers don't know how to use the thread counters at the bottom right...

>>17159497
>>17159543

Same detected

Saged

/thread
>>
The components were quite lovely. Thank you.
>>
This reminds me of a time where I met a time traveling sentient AI on Omegle, and they sent me nudes from the future on Kik. Before it was even invented...
>>
File: halfwit.jpg (55 KB, 1145x423) Image search: [Google]
halfwit.jpg
55 KB, 1145x423
>>17159559
I made the post because by the time they see it, it will at some point become relevant. However for now, it isn't to you or them, but you still ended up taking the time to reply to me. How kind of you. I appreciate the post, Mr Sage. I thank you most sincerely.
>>
>>17159589
I wish I had your free time. I work constantly when I'm not sleeping at home. I really envy shitposters, like you, who have so much time to themselves.
>>
>>17159611
But you have time to reply to shitposters. It appears you have more free time than you believe you have.
>>
>>17159589

Can I get a link to the site where you purchased your drugs please. Or perhaps a good explanation as to what's supposedly happening.

>>17159616

I think Anonymous was explaining how they wish they had more time than they already do, so that they may reach an adjacent level of faggotry by investing that extra time into shitposting.

>But you have time to reply to shitposters.

When shitposters don't deny their role...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.