[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried asking /v/ without much help, so I thought I'd try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1451039829001.jpg (86 KB, 620x939) Image search: [Google]
1451039829001.jpg
86 KB, 620x939
I tried asking /v/ without much help, so I thought I'd try you too, since it might also be relevant to your interest as well. Basically, there's a game I am looking for. I played it couple of years ago, after I randomly downloaded it from Piratebay. I don't recall the name, but what I do know its that it's an indie game made in the source engine, and was likely in early access at the time. It took place in a spaceship filled with some crewmates. Some or all of the crewmates were named after numbers and playing cards. The gameplay involved doing all kinds of odd jobs, mostly fixing things and solving various problems and threats that happened during the travels. Anyways, at some point of the game, your sense of "reality" in the game started to break down, like for example, you would get a alert saying something about Osama bin laden and CIA, after which the whole concept of the game would change, like teleporting to a different deimension. The game was also really buggy, and you had all kind of bugs that seemed like they were purposeful. Like you were glitched in a room, and the door didnt work, and the only way you could get out was to cheat and use noclip, and if you did that, you saw a message outside the level that was clearly placed there for you to see. During one of these bugs, the game created some really disturbing visuals before it crashed and didn't start again. I deleted it and didn't think much of it since, but I would like to revisit it now, and wondering if any of you know the name of the game?
>>
half life 3
>>
>>17158941
/thread
>>
It most likely didn't happen or if it did
http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/48925-view-your-torrent-history-holy-crap/
>>
It wasn't "The beginner's guide" was it?
>>
>>17158932
It's white and gold
>>
>>17158952
I've wiped my harddrives numerous times after that. This was at least 2 years ago. This is not a creepypasta, the game really does exist.

>>17158971
No.
>>
Consortium?
>>
File: zenlil_10031.jpg (936 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
zenlil_10031.jpg
936 KB, 1600x900
>>17159009
Holy shit, this is it! Thanks!! The crew were named after chess pieces, not playing cards, now I remember.
>>
>>17159017

Glad you found it! Thank you /x/.

Now, is it any good?
>>
Should I play it. Am I missing something good?
>>
>>17159665
this
>>
>>17159665
it's just 1,49 on steam. get it and see for yourself m88
>>
>>17159665
>>17159420
/x/ gets trolled by an actual shill
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.