[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rainwater collection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (16 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
images.png
16 KB, 554x554
I collected rainwater overnight and just drunk a big glass, I feel energized, hydrated but with extra clarity. Anyone else collect rainwater? How do you distill large quantities? I see this as /x/ tier due to chemicals in water affecting people overtime, and also superstitions about drinking fresh water straight from the source
>>
>>17158674
Enjoy all of the toxins present in your water from air pollution.
>>
>drinking water
>2017 AD
Furlong pleb
I get all my fluids from the food I eat
>>
That's an odd image to start the thread with, OP.

Rainwater quality really depends on where you live. I wouldn't drink my local rainwater since I know it's pretty acidic based on what it does to my car and garden. Private wells are a bit better, but all kinds of nasty stuff can get into groundwater too. Make sure you test the water for contaminants before you drink it, and know your area. Also make sure you boil it or irradiate it, especially if it's been sitting around for awhile. Amazon sells some UV lights that are handy for this purpose.
>>
>>17158689
Yeah fair call but I live in New Zealand in a smallish city. You can still drink a lot of river water (as long as its higher altitude away from farms)
>>
>drinking rainwater

Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1449865997610.jpg (43 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1449865997610.jpg
43 KB, 240x240
>>17158733
Suckling on the fluoridated Jew is retarded
>>
>>17158674
The water collected from rainfall is not suitable to drink directly and must be boiled in order to eradicate microbial bacteria and harmful pollutants.I suggest that you seek medical attention and if you are experience any ill effects such as diarrhea or vomiting, that you make a retreat to the emergency room post haste.
>>
>>17158674
That's kinda disgusting dude.
>>
>>17158745
>2016
>Buying into the Jewish disinfo about water.

Actually, buying into Jewish disinfo at all, you know they spread lies to make you distrust the government and science.
>>
>>17158763
One way to debunk most conspiracy; Does it effect the rich and powerful negatively. Do large company CEO's or people like Bill Gates drink or use tap water? Do the Jews drink tap water? Why would they poison themselves?
>>
>>17158780
I'm jewish. I don't drink tap water. I drink my own urine. do it goyim.
>>
>>17158747
>microbial bacteria
rainwater comes from clouds dude, the bacteria doesn't evaporate and go into the sky with the water vapor
>>
>>17158763
https://youtu.be/7aTfyo0Xz_c?t=4m11s
>>
>>17158763
Shill detected
>>
>>17158798
It's not the rainwater itself, but the way it's stored. If OP is just using an open container left outside contamination is a real risk. He could get really sick if a bird takes a bath in it or drinks from it, for instance. Same with contamination of his collection apparatus.
>>
>>17159003
You're a special snowflake. He could have been watching it/taken measures to prevent that shit. Nonetheless, depending on where you live the falling rain can bring down pollutants within its self
>>
>>17159193
Every raindrop is formed around a particle of something. What that something is is a case-to-case basis for each raindrop, and regardless of air pollution, could still be something someone should not drink. OP should still purify his water.
>>
>>17159193
>Special snowflake

I really don't get how my concern for OP's health merited that, but that's for you 4chan. I have no idea what OP has or hasn't done with his collection apparatus, that's why I recommended caution. OP asked for advice.

I'm not the samefag as the guy who's anti-rainwater, but I also don't want anyone to get sick if it's avoidable. If he does his sanitation right there's no problem. That can also be done while avoiding fluoridation. I've seen very simple set-ups that use sunlight as a purifying agent.

Here's one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd1aUrQxgIE
>>
>>17160509
Yeah. Leaving water in certain types of plastic water bottles for about 5 hours will make it safe to drink. I don't remember what types of plastic though. Also you can always just boil it or use those tablets to make it good. Rainwater is the shit. And if you're into holistic /x/ stuff then it's especially good because it can be used in rituals and it's more shamanic that way, rather than from the tap
>>
>>17160576
Whoops forgot to add that the water has to be in the sun for 5 hours of you're doing the water bottle thing
>>
You sick fucks drinking water like my dog drinking out of the toilet. I drink Brawndo because civilized.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.