[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your most amazing psychedelic experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: DMT_consciousness_670.jpg (161 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
DMT_consciousness_670.jpg
161 KB, 670x376
>>
wrong chan
>>
Oh man, I dont want to go to /b/
>>
>>17158231

>too dumb to know the difference between a chan and a board
>>
>>17158142
This one time in highscool I took 2 tabs of 25i and somehow accidentally swallowed one of them pretty quickly.
I took them while walking with some friends and decided to go back to my house because it was getting cold. A block away from my house I start to vomit this cartoonish green while walking. The whole time I was unaffected and just kept walking. I get to my house and start seeing the visuals. My carpet become these little twig looking things and my pants looked like they were made out of cogs. Eventually I just start to walk outside with no shoes or socks in the snow and what I saw is hard to put in words. For a brief moment I became everyone I had ever met. I became my parents, my boss, I became people in history. It eventually spiraled into a black hole and then I went back inside. After that day I noticed myself acting with more compassion for others.
>>
I was staying at a friends place with my now fiancee and we were all taking MDMA. This would have been my second or third time taking it, having had mixed results before. once it kicked in I became quite calm. I started to notice things in the room (it was a basement made into a bedroom). I noticed huminoid shapes, not shadows, but like, the inverse of a shadow. I was informed they were just welcomed spirits who hung around the place. I felt like I was standing in a shallow creek, cool but comfortable water moving around my ankles from the stairs towards the window. it's like it calmed me enough to actually notice these things that were right in front of me. I could see energy radiating off my arms like mist and I started to try controlling it. It felt like trying to organize water in zero gravity, if that makes sense. I could form shapes and both my fiancee and my buddy could tell what I was shaping with it, but it never held for too long, again like trying to organize water.
>>
>>17159136
>>17158418
Interesting
>>
File: 010.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
For like 1 year i stop to smoking weed bcuz i had my mind really fucked up. I use to smoke weed with my friends but i just cant stand so much people and i use to have bad tripe.
One week ago, i smoke with a very close friend and start talking about stuff.
I was smoking and i was seeing the smoke coming about of the pipe blue and like... when u a making a 3D-Model. I was seeing like the vectors of the wind moving the line of smoke! Then my house have a big balcony and a great view to the forest. I notice every tone of green and orange of the Costa Rica's tropical dry forest. The sun was very harsh but it was like a kaleidoscope of blue and green. I never ever had such a amazing trip. The most beautifull thing i had ever seen
>>
File: 1445546246696.gif (1019 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445546246696.gif
1019 KB, 500x500
>Once did a (hair of LSD Crystal)
>40 mins in hits me like a train
>Cant even stand up
>All the furniture and items in the house are sliding around like a lava lamp. Dont know what way is up.
>closed eye visuals and intense feeling of ego death
>go outside for some air
>MF world WW2 out side above head. planes are flying ahead i can hear air raid sirens and parachuters dropping in the field.
>As im walking down the path a bunch of soldiers join my side in marching formation,
>All holding guns and chanting some song,
>girlfirend drives me home.
>car feels like an underwater sub
>cant even see out of the windows.
>get home finally calm down
> spent the rest of the night still tripping my balls off
>still feel like i wont get alot back from that night. You take your head places and there is no going back..
>>
This one time I wanted to really go far even as decided once to use even go want, and I really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

But that's a story for another time...

>>17158156

Referencing the chan in the sky, obviously.
>>
Took a really heavy dose of MDMA one night with a bunch of friends (800mg). Visuals starting hitting me after the 2nd pill started to kick in. First I started seeing these geometrical patterns on the walls and the ceiling. They would basically start from one shape and then radiate in a pattern everywhere. After a while this really weird hallucination came. A kind of message appeared on the wall written in some really weird looking symbolic language. It was both in 2D and 3D i cant really explain how it looked, but these symbols made up some form of syntax. Like you could tell it was written text and underneath the text these formulas appeared in the same language. I knew they were some form of mathematical functions, but no idea what (you could tell from the syntax that it was some advanced mathematical stuff). It stayed on the wall for a while and it was written on top of this green space time continuum grid. The same exact hallucination appeared 3 more times that night on the same spot or on the opposite wall (mirror image basically). It was really beautiful and the weirdest thing ive ever seen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.