[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you find the Hidden Room?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 260x194
This is NOT Cicada. This is the quest for the real HOLY GRAIL>>>> Can you find the Hidden Room.
HINT::: Jacques De molay
>>
He was the leader of the Knights Templar who was beheaded after a french king accused them of worshipping the devil (Baphomet). Didn't he have some famous saying right before he was executed?
>>
>>17157926
Is it "We wus kings an kweenz and sheeit!"?
>>
>>17157932
Something along those lines
>>
>>17157945
no hint
RAIL WAYS ie trams
aka Gman railway, aka bookie man train station
and no u cant find it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmgGfrBvxjE

/x/ has the shittiest scooby doo game ive ever seen
>>
>>17157882
Exactly, Holy Grail, so why the fuck is there a picture of a sword and not a Grail/Calice ? Retarded OP probably mix King Arthur's sword with the damn thing.
>>
Holy grail is the cup that holds the blood. If you cant find the holy grail you dont have a heart:
>>
>>17158770
If I don't have a heart then how would you explain blood spurting out of my shoulder when I cut my arm off?
>>
File: knights-templar.jpg (64 KB, 645x403) Image search: [Google]
knights-templar.jpg
64 KB, 645x403
gib hints
>>
>>17157882
I.X:O.I.S
>>
>>17159312
?
>>
Isn't the grail in that big ass warehouse at the end of Raiders Of The Lost Ark.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.