[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the redpill so fucking hard to swallow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: img_0239.jpg (17 KB, 500x121) Image search: [Google]
img_0239.jpg
17 KB, 500x121
Why is the redpill so fucking hard to swallow?
>>
>>17156379
Because they training everyone for never trust about how does the world works
>>
>>17156379
because it's dick shaped/flavored.
>>
>>17156379
Because nobody wants to know how deep the rabbit hole really goes...
>>
>>17156379
Because everything is a lie, nothing is "real".
This is all an illusion, sometimes manipulated by others, sometimes not.

And what would you do if you knew the "truth?" What would it change?

Just try to live your life and enjoy it, learn from it, develop yourself (mentally, physically, spiritually, whatever rocks your boat).
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>17156467
This man speaks truth
>>
Why is the blue pill so easy to swallow?
>>
>>17156379
because there's no water with it
>>
>>17156554
>>17156554
thanks man. that's really eye opening and a game changer right there

so it's my choice to get up and fetch the water the same way it's my choice I can make the process of swallowing the red pill a smooth and relaxing journey
>>
>>17156379
Maybe if you lace it with cum it will be more of your liking.
>>
>>17156379
>>17156403
>>17156450
Because there is no 'redpill' per se. Proof is that every next faggot refers to something different when they talk of it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.