[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STORYTIME GUYS- Dad microchipped by aliens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Lam Carolyn Hamlett.png (176 KB, 640x579) Image search: [Google]
Lam Carolyn Hamlett.png
176 KB, 640x579
Never really post here, but I thought I'd give it a shot and see if anyone can shed some light. I've done research but haven't been able to find anything so far.
>be my dad
>living in Florida, around 70s-80s
>does normal shit, pretty normal guy
>wakes up with weird pains, finds burn marks on back
>doesn't know how to explain, doesn't think much of it
>jokes around how it's aliens
>continues to happen, no answers still
>comes home from work one day
>sees the silhouette of short, wide headed being standing in front of the fridge
>unable to work out details, just looks like a shadow to him
>throws a beer can at it, slowly disappears in front of his eyes
>ohfuckno.jpg
>paranoid as fuck now, swears he feels like he's being watched all the time
>even thinks he's being followed on his weekly fishing trips
>said he'd see a three point formation in the water follow him while in his boat
>???
>days pass, gets a pain in his gums
>nothing wrong with teeth, nothing dentist can do
>pain becomes unbearable, starts picking at his gums
>gets a hold of something embedded in them, pulls the fucker out
>sees that it's a microchip the size of his thumb nail with a smiley face on one side of it
>GETMEOFFTHISRIDE.png
>saves it, tells no one
>stops seeing shit around his house, everything quiets down again
>things go back to normal, still thinks about it from time to time
>finds out that the microchip he saved literally fell into pieces a couple months later
>no explanation, just destroyed itself somehow
>hasn't had anything happen since
Wish I had a pic of it or something to show you guys, but this is all I can do. Still swears to this day that it was aliens and still paranoid about them following him.
>>
>>17156103
If its reall and you belive in spooks,its gjuntar technology.Do you remember that scene where tony starks says that's not magic but highly advanced twchnology?Well you are welcome.Tell more about it,shape?Any carvings on this?Did your dad went to woods just by completely no reason in these times?
>>
>>17156137
>gjuntar technology
What is that?
And he described it as being just a small, square shaped chip with a plain smiley face on one side, all I really have to go off of is his description. He'd go out at night to fish in the swamps because that's when the fish would be out.
>>
>>17156137
Tech can only get so advanced in this simulation. Greys are the simulation admins which is why they can hack into the simulation from a level above us to do crazy shit. Imagine a video game character trying to access this reality I don't think it's possible tech is limited.
>>
>>17156103
It's the seed of sabaoth
>>
File: 1365178415306.jpg (73 KB, 637x627) Image search: [Google]
1365178415306.jpg
73 KB, 637x627
>>17156103
>sees that it's a microchip the size of his thumb nail with a smiley face on one side of it
It's funny how Aliens know how to pick the right people who are not going to give a shit, what you do to them, and won't report any of it.
Not even take pics, or proof of it.

Aliens are really good at picking out dumbass, and from Florida no less.
>>
>>17156160
I mean im not really into simulation theories or such things,but contribution is nice-always a new eye on the topic.

>>17156154
So yeah,its workword,which is used by scavengers of such things.This is something that's between our best technology,and the strange-spooks-at-night-sky technology.Yet we dont know where do they coem from,some of magic scavs says those are made in greater realm,and some are send here to be tested.Anyway,if you want a reall thing that's gjuntar-look up at the mini greek computer-it was found in shipwreck,a little box with holes in them-looking at the stars allowed to navigate,calculate,or even predict things.And it is dated to be made before the found of writing-passed by ancients from hands to hands.Nobkdy can run it now as faras i know.
>>
>>17156103
>"Grey"
>>
File: grey.png (9 KB, 142x150) Image search: [Google]
grey.png
9 KB, 142x150
>be Grey
>live on outer space
>it's kinda
>grey
>roling around in my grey ufo
>see a cow
>its on earth
>i want to ubduct it
>I wann do grey things with this cow
>abduct the cow
>I lost my glases
>I have a hard time seeing the control panel
>press the main button
>its grey
>cow comes up to ship
>i caress the cow with my grey hands
>someting not right
>this cow has wool
>I cant see well
>cow says 'baa'
>it's not a cow
>it's a Lam
>mfw
>>
>>17156285
9/10
>>
>living in Florida, around 70s-80s
Drugs, tons of drugs.

>>17156285
did they fuck?
>>
>>17156943
Or just crazy, it is Florida after all.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.