[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In interviews, dave mustaine says he hexed people, and with one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1448236790467.png (169 KB, 300x430) Image search: [Google]
1448236790467.png
169 KB, 300x430
In interviews, dave mustaine says he hexed people, and with one hex managed to get a girl to love him.
How do I do this? I'm willing to sacrifice up to 30 years of my remaining life, or one major limb to get a hex like this done. Dave didn't seem to have lost anything, but I'm just keeping my expectations low for something that can accomplish this.

Another thing I'm not expecting to receive an answer to, is resurrection. What would be the cost of resurrection, or to bring back a dead ghost to haunt me and communicate with me?
>>
If it worked (lololol), then it did effect him since the mother fucker is pretty well insane.
>>
>>17156028
I'm willing to lose sanity for it to be effectively lobotomized for it.
He seems to still be fairly bright.
>>
Well, your biggest problem as of right now is the fact that you listen to Megadeth. Who gives a fuck what Dave Poopstain says he did?
>>
>>17156045
I don't listen to megadeth, I have another thread opened here where I named a few bands I listen to >>17155930

But I thought I might as well ask if someone here knew something about this while I was here.
>>
>>17156020
>says he hexed people, and with one hex managed to get a girl to love him.
protip: he lied
>>
Let me put this clearly ,for you to understand op.

If you want to fill the hole,you need to fing a thing that matches this hole.And since you dont have cement,which is magic experience-you will really need such things as somebodys lifespan,and so on somebody love.

>how do you get somebody's love?

Man i dont know.Anybody using the filling method find a way in.Such as making affair with one of the lovers.

>so on anon how do you get somebodys lifespan?

You see,people die.Sometimes,they do from natural causes,sometimes its just a school shooting-but they have time.Plenty of it.You know,vampire stories?Immortal?Sucking blood and spooks?

Well let me put this even clearier:not every vampire is sucking blood.The ones sucking blood,do it as a ritual-something that helps them on another,yet more important thing-sucking energy.You cant outsuck somebody to death.But you can keep yourself fully energised,while others...will have to sleep more.Just get into energetic vampirism.

Also,hell yeah you wont be sane.Anybody familiar with magic spoops are sane because they know what to do if Baal wanted to suprisingly visit them.You wont.

So on i have helped one anon with hexing,and hell yeah i wont do this anymore.Too much work.
>>
>>17156187
So I have to shoot up a school and drink the blood of the victims....?
>>
>>17156220
Not so cringy.Hell op,why would you get eternal life and then go tojail to end of your life?
Learn how2steal energy.Im not saying to do the buddism thing.Its too much enlightemend bullshit.Just find some forums for magic spoops where you will find /vampirism/ threads and get into it.
>>
>>17156045
And what do you listen to? I'm taking a survey on the musical preferences of faggots and you'd make a great subject!
>>
>>17156246
okay but you're getting off topic...
I just wanted to make hexes.
Cant I make hexes that steal energy and use those and cut off my leg and make love hexes?
>>
>>17156246
>Implying psy-vampirism isn't the cringiest thing in existence.
>>
>>17156275
Not psy vampirism.Heck those ,,touch your victim and take his energy" are well pretty cringeoworthy.By energy,i mean whats in my tribe called T'em which is like your astral blood.Out of one of those:T'em or real blood,and you are gone.

>>17156262
You want to build golden gate with a screwer and glue.You are not gonna make it work,but if you really like the concwpt of being amputee look into daemons and sacrifices.Any organ damage you do for them,make them astral cum.So on i think by amputing your own leg may give you enough atention in short time that they may grant you wish.But well,first-contact them.
>HUT MUH TOPIC MUH QUESTION

K,simply:yes,there's are many ways of hexing,but without any experience results will be hilarious and mulitated.Dont look at me,aint making whole city go insane.
>>
File: 1443737894700.jpg (41 KB, 714x574) Image search: [Google]
1443737894700.jpg
41 KB, 714x574
>>17156330
All these things look kind of made up...
t'em? Astral blood?
Why would they make it this complicated. Cant I crush a white cross in a circle while naked and lick lamb blood off a knife? Or sacrifice a baby during a full moon, or just something like that?
The examples you're giving off are really vague and just "you have to do uhhhh, well I don't want to tell you but you can do it if you knew how, my people called it asdfasdfasf so you cant google and find it but I'm telling you this is how you do it... but I wont tell you...."
>>
It's doable. You can have any woman you want but everything comes with a price. You have to be sure your willing to pay the price someone who is capable of doing the ceremonies asks..
>>
File: 1451452739770.jpg (13 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
1451452739770.jpg
13 KB, 302x225
>>17156364
You guys keep giving me these non answers...
is this a meme like the pleasure of being cummed inside?
Just giving "I t-totally know but I cant tell you....."
>>
File: 1443737672232.jpg (59 KB, 512x567) Image search: [Google]
1443737672232.jpg
59 KB, 512x567
http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/spiritual_spells/conjuring_spells/13850/page.html

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/health_spells/resurrection_spells/4924/page.html

Is this site legit?

And whats the point of the black mary one? What does she do?
I remember around thirteen years ago my sister said she did it with the closet mirror, saw red dots behind her and ran screaming out of the house.

On a not so serious note, can you actually shoot a fireball?
>>
>>17156383
>is this a meme like the pleasure of being cummed inside?
>Just giving "I t-totally know but I cant tell you....."
Not even a meme. Just shit rpers. On the off chance that all the crazy
>megecks
are real, it's kind of unlikely they'd be here shitposting.
>>
Good god anon.You dont even read posts.

THERE IS NO HEX,that can be doen by total normalfag.Simply and so on,its like you want to be a good trader on wall street without any experience.You.Wont.Do.It.
>>
>>17157771
okay I just woke up.
But anyways, Dave Mustaine was a normie and he pulled off two hexes.
That was during the 80s when the satanic bible was popular. So what other books were popular around that same time that could contain hexes?

Maybe its "not possible" by normies today, because equipment changed. Kind of how tube amps are out of this world expensive now and newbies cant afford it unlike the newbies in the 80s
>>
>>17156020
>In interviews
Link?
>>
>>17158279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwDbiajBEbk
>>
>>17156020
He probably lied about it to make himself seem cooler. Either that or drugs, alot of drugs.
>>
>thinking magic or the occult is real

Get the fuck off of my /x/ reeee
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.