[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think that US Black Ops does? I have my beliefs,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1372893796750.jpg (84 KB, 700x300) Image search: [Google]
1372893796750.jpg
84 KB, 700x300
What do you guys think that US Black Ops does? I have my beliefs, but I'd like to know what everyone here thinks they do. I think they actually protect us from some pretty terrible shit and have good reason for not informing the public of that stuff. Pic only remotely related.
>>
>>17155599
100% black stuff.

vid related.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tyvvUas6G0
>>
>>17155599
I'm pretty sure you're being watched by them because of your OP faggot.
>>
They don't exist. They're merely a fabrication of Activision.
>>
They're getting sweet 360 no scope trick shots and hit markers for days.
>>
>>17155626
SOG is real.
>>
I keep hearing some of those guys are trained in south american jungles. Its crazy but those guys train to death. Planned out real time simulation.
>>
>>17156064
Meaning practice means kill or be killed. You can die from practice.
>>
Scarier psy ops is russian psy op. Chinese is no longer lagging behind. With the advent of islamic terrorism pakistan is up there. Just that the russians main idea is to put their info in your media. To an extent the us education issues can revolve around that dillemma.
>>
>>17156149
Lets say something about Russia and Russian Psy Ops is crazy. For the most part you see a hassidic and you say this is a nice man. This guy is humble and doesnt believe in technology. Or things like that. Next thing you know guy is sending files to russia filing american patents in russia. Under his other russian alias. But russia has him believing they did something for him by defeating the nazis. When they defeated the nazis by bombing labor power.
>>
it deals with unbelievibly powerful mind control
>>
There are two distinct branches:

1. ) Remote Viewing

2. ) Men In Black

The former deals with preventing unsanctioned terroristic activities and advancing global economic conquest. That is, the centralization of power in all spheres of influence.. Government, media, economic policy, etc.

The latter has two functions. The first is diplomatic relations with extraterrestrial species. The basic deal is the ETs are allowed to operate covertly in exchange for technological knowledge. The reason why these deals exist is because consent is required for them to avoid outside interference from higher dimensional/extraterrestrial powers.

The second function involves the cover up and suppression of alien disclosure at all costs.
>>
>>17156228
I made a joke one day about psy ops...

So a chinese, a japanese, a mexican, a russian, an israeli, an american, an italian, and some person from an unrecognized country were all talking about which one had the most lucrative organized crime, so the chinese says you know we have billions of people, if the organized criminals paid their taxes we'd be able easily be able to pay all our debt in 6 months. The Japanese said, "the yakuzas are the richest in the world, they make trillions and we have so many problems with them in Japan." The mexican says, "you already know, you've seen it on tv." The american says," oh boy washington is becoming a racket, they are becoming like a cosa nostra." An Italian says, I don't know how much money those guys make but they've been robbing from the churches, so they must be going broke." The Israeli said, you know Israeli are good businessmen, they are proud of it, they mean business. They are everywhere Israel cannot even hold the accountable." The Russian says, "well the Reds built Russia up after the fall of the soviet union, they were the ones with all the capitol." The person from the undisclosed country, turns around to the Russian and says "Remember when you were a boy and you loved your straw, and your mother said you had the most beautiful smile you wouldn't even believe, then told you to drink up and always be satisfied because you're rich from the bone and not by what you have? She was a very beautiful lady yes indeed."
>>
Laser weapons primarily for shooting down planes and missiles, new armour, exoskeletons, combat drones, and a few more super secret weapons and programs, including psychic abilities. The whole ET thing is propaganda to bolster the US agenda worldwide and at home (working amazingly since you neckbeards are posting it here). Aliens (or whatever they are) are here but they don't sign treaties with governments. They'd sooner show themselves worldwide than make spoopy deals behind everyone's back. The furthest extent of ET interaction with US black ops that I can entertain is if factions of not so nice "aliens" conspired with a handful of heads of departments on an individual basis, that's about it.
>>
Mars is ultimately Orange rather than Red...
>>
>>17156692
There are two worlds. I somehow believe the freemasonry movement and john titor go hand in hand. The peace treaty was based in UK. They also took tavistock. but anyways, the world world of the civil war and this world based on a special language, with a special encryption.

Acoustic weapons are cool, sound bouncing off objects sound ridiculous.
>>
>>17156731
and even if you solve the special encryption there is still another one, and after that one another one. and after that one another one. and dates switch. you may be close but no sean connery. sometimes instead of taking 3 steps forward you take 4 back.
>>
>>17156832
but the dance is side to side.
>>
>>17156857
when you come from the east and travel west. found a peaceful place to call home, outside of those wars. you're from the west now.
>>
They do so much. ET contacts, black bag operations for CIA, foreign recon/support, off world missions, private security, psychic stuff, who knows what else. Anything really scary and dangerous and secretive is where they end up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.