[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Symbols
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
For about three of four years, I've been seeing weird symbols in my dreams, and I can't find anything about them anywhere. I was hoping that someone here could help me... I'm desperate
>>
>>17155450
Looks like simbol of some demon
>>
>>17155450
reminds me about ars goetia
>>
>>17155455
I've checked. No matches.
>>
Looks like alchemy to me
>>
>>17155465
well you should dig more deeper, but there no guarantee that you will find it since this simbol could belong to forgotten entility
>>
>>17155450
Its probably simbol of early god or demon of encient jews
>>
Dur dur
If you dream sigils

1st draw it
2 charge it
3 see what happens
>>
>>17155483
I don't know how to charge sigils.
>>
>>17155497

Meditate on them
Fap to them
Burn them

You could do all of them

Remember to make notes about it and post results.
>>
>>17155497
you have to masturbate to orgasm while visualizing the sigil

apparently
>>
So I just did some research, and there are deveral ways to charge a sigil.

>http://pomegranateandivy.tumblr.com/post/97702775137/how-to-charge-sigils

The sexual energy one is included, but there are alternative methods
>>
>>17155517
*several
>>
I'm gonna charge it with fire(burn). Not quite sure what's suppose to happen afterwards.
>>
>>17155450
>meditate on sigil
>have bodily fluid/waste/blood in jar on hand
>summon demon
>throw jar at demon
>"you're not my real dad"
>rip up sigil
>demon goes away
take a video and post it
>>
>>17155702
how 'bout no.....
>>
>>17155450
7/11
Seven Eleven
>>
>>17155469
I don't know where this fucker gets his info, but he's not even close. Probably roleplaying.

It's definitely not from the Goetia, Goetic sigils aren't that plain. If I had to guess, you watch too much fantasy anime and it's bleeding over into your dreams.
>>
This particular simbol traces back to the early Mesopotamian time. The religious leaders would mark this symbol on the infants they believed were cursed by some unknown being. The backwards 7 represents the good in the child while the two roman numerals represent the evil. The line and the circle represent the conflict occuring in the new born child. If you are seeing this symbol in your dreams it likely means you have unknowingly been cursed. It's unclear what the curse may do, as it's unique to each person. Try observing things that differentiate you from your peers, this may help determine what the curse does. If any problems arise from said curse seek IMMEDIATE help as symtoms may get worse. Hope this helps!
>>
>>17155857
the 7 isn't backwards you fucking retard
>>
>>17155865
this
>>
I've seen that symbol, recently. But fuck can't remember where

Then I read >>17155469
And yes, it looks like a fusion of the alchemic symbols for "compose" and kinda like the "steel" symbol

However it's not the same symbol, I'm not sure if alchemic symbols can be mixed to form "neologisms"
>>
>>17155900
Stop roleplaying.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemical_symbol
Don't make things up.
>>
>>17155900

>Compose Steel

It's the spell for hardening penis.

Embiggenus Dickus!
>>
>>17155450
7-11
>>
>>17155803
Op is being contacted by a dying convenience store chain.
>>
>>17155450
reminded me the symbol for matter sphere from tabletop rpg Mage the Awakening, but sideways
>>
File: Goetic_Sigils_by_TheSoulCaptor.jpg (229 KB, 908x807) Image search: [Google]
Goetic_Sigils_by_TheSoulCaptor.jpg
229 KB, 908x807
>>17155450
it looks like some kind of goetic symbol
>>
>>17155803
This.

Or squint and it's 911
>>
http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com/2010/12/711-esoteric-constructions-in-alphabet.html?m=1

Do a little research, 7/11 is part of the illuminati confirmed
>>
>>17155857
The seven isn't backwards, but I would still like to know if the symbol that you are referring to has a name.

>>17155900
I cannot find the alchemic symbol for compose, but I can fond the one for steel. so thank you.
(If you can find the one for compose, that would help as well)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

As for everyone saying that I "need to stop roll playing": I don't roll play. I never have.
>>
>>17155497
You have to use your JO crystals.
>>
>>17155450
Okay Op tell us about your other dreams or visions before you saw this symbol?
>>
>>17155865
Dyslexics have more fnu
>>
>>17155450
You really crave buck fifty hot dogs and doughnuts.
>>
I used to always draw that symbol when I was younger. I never seen it before, it just always popped into my head...
>>
>>17155450
Looks like a sigill
>>
>>17155450
it means 7/11. its where your father said he was going when he walked out on you for being a massive faggot.
>>
>>17155497
There is another method:
Close the eyes. Breath out. Hold the breath. Hold it until you cannot take it anymore. Hold it longer. Open your eyes. Look at the sign. Breath in. Last three sentnces are 1 single step.
Burn it. Forget it.
>>
>>17163250
but it is better to meditate on it and let pictures come to the surface.
>>
>>17155450
the unconscious visualization & creation of symbols is a natural part of the human brain. if you were alive 5000 years ago in some remote tribe, you would've most likely tried to apply these symbols to pieces of your everyday life thus forming the basis of written language. we often take for granted the unconscious meaning of our words and letters, mostly because our system of writing and speaking is not how our individual brains would've created such language systems.

You're a scribe, OP. You have a gift. I recommend reflecting upon these symbols and attempting to transcribe as many of them as you can onto a notepad. Once you have a collection of 30-50 symbols, masturbate furiously over your notepad while attempting to summon the dark god Khutulu and report back.
>>
>>17155497
u gotta fap bruh.
>>
>>17155517
>tumblr.com
>>
>>17155702
sounds a lot like aleister crowley.
>>
>>17155450
It's probably just a succubus that trying to seduce you, then ravage your lush asshole.
>>
I'm done.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.