[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/occult cringe/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: witchcringe.jpg (46 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
witchcringe.jpg
46 KB, 540x960
Title says it all. Post your best occult cringe.
>>
OP. Being a practicioner of alot of things as well as an investigator of paranormal phenomenon, I can say that most of /x/ is occult cringe
>>
>>17154998
I agree but I'm talking about the BAD shit like pic related.
>>
>>17155017
But why would you save that shit? Is it enriching your life? Do you wish to enrich your life?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/EAKoettingOfficial
>>
I occult cringe at 98% of this board, OP. You could easily just pull from the threads that are out right now and the archive and it would be cringey as fuck.
>>
>>17155226
>humour isn't enriching
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veu29SswFOw
>>
The entirety of /div/
>>
File: 43ddDwa.jpg (42 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
43ddDwa.jpg
42 KB, 533x594
>>17154768
you forgot.
'Are you a Virgin?"
>>
"You dye your hair right? Or do you dye your eyebrows blond?"
>>
File: 1370466452294.jpg (65 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
1370466452294.jpg
65 KB, 500x699
>>
>>17157041
>averagemagickuser.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 259x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 259x200
>>17154768
The only cringe here is believing you're a fucking witch you dumbass
>>
>>17157058

I think that's the joke.
>>
>>17157058
Are you retarded?
>>
>>17157041
>cma
>aikido
Pre-wrestling /asp/ here, topkek.
>>
>>17157058
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
>>
People who believe in witchcraft are cringe worthy themselves. Just as much so as people who believe in scientology or Christianity.
>>
The cringe is the person who made the image, and doesn't expect responses like that to being a "witch" right?
>>
>>17157041
Being Wiccan is cringe-inducing, in itself.

It's the "rebel against Xtianity (safely) and try to be schpooky/enigmatic, be scared of Satanism yet know nothing of it, and come off looking like try-hard who's way too much into 'Princess Mononoke'"- "religion".

Wiccans all give off this same vibe, too. It's annoying (for lack of a better descriptor). The tone in their voices, the words they use, the ridiculous amount of jewelry - what is it with these people? The girls are always fat and/or oddly unattractive, the guys are the same but it comes with the Loser Hat-trick of a goatee, ponytail, and a beret/fedora/bandana.
>>
>>17158317
Tfw witch who hates wiccan fags and heathy, fit, attractive, with a good paying job, active outdoor social life, and don't own a single fedora
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x392
>>17157205
> lol teh guy who isnt wering a tinfoil hat is retarted
> right guize
> guize?

Seriously shut the fuck up you absolute fucknugget. Do you believe in this shit to spice up your miserable life, or to perhaps fill the hole left by the absence of having a proper upbringing by a normal mother and father?
I guess I'll never truly understand the perspective of a sufferer of mental illness..
>>
>>17158435
wow I will really take that too heart, I might not sleep tonight.
>>
>>17154768
>does the bippity boppity boo
>people are more and more skeptical than ever
>expect people to take ooga booga bix nooda seriously without proof in the digital age

I don't get it. There are folks here on /x/ that do this crap but refuse to show proof. You're just RPers as far as everyone else is concerned. In the day of YouTube, you gotta put up or shut up.
>>
>>17158446
But do you actually believe in witchcraft?
>>
>>17158452
idk guy maybe sometimes. does it matter?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 170x213
>>17158449
>>
>>17158435
>OP posts a photo to start a thread of cringe
>you round on OP, assuming he is the source of the cringe
>being so ignorant that you can't see that you're wrong

it's 2016, how can you be so stupid?
>>
>>17154768
no seriously dont curse me... lol
>>
Admittedly, I have only met 7 wiccans in my life over the last 20 years or so.
3 of them were batshit crazy. 1 was gay and probably only teenager-crazy, 1 was a kinda weird Lilith-worshipping hambeast, and 1 was only going along with his then-wife (who was one of the batshit crazy ones).
All of those 6 were all, "Ooooooh, I can do magic, candles and bindings, and stuff!"
Literally only one out of the entire 7 is a level-headed, reasonable adult and I only found out he was a wiccan when I mentioned that the majority of wiccans I had met were nuts, and he was like "gee thanks lol".

to;dr: 6 out of 7 wiccans are crazy.
>>
>>17158475

*tl:dr

Fucking Swype makes autocorrect look like a physical keyboard.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 490x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 490x385
>>17158454
> does it matter?

Well why the fuck would you be defending... nevermind, just entertain us with your empty claims.
Oh wait I forgot, you sometimes believe. Just forget it, guy.
>>
>>17158461

I'mma do it.
>>
>>17158460
No, I'm gonna admit I went full retard there. But I don't know wha to expect of /x/ anymore. There was a thread about real vampires, anon. REAL VAMPIRES. And everyone was just posting their experiences and justifying shit that literally meant nothing.
>>
>>>/x/ is the ultimate occult cringe
>>
>>17155479
This. And since this is a slow board I always have more than 50 hidden threads
>>
>>17158500

That happens at least once a month. You learn to live with the RPing circlejerks.
>>
>>17158520
Yup, even the sticky is a massive dump
>>
Haha
>>
>>17158449
You made me lol props to you
>>
Divination General is cringe central
That one dude who avatarfags Sans from Undertale
Undertale is going to be the Sonic of the 2020's, calling it now
>>
>>17158435
Take it easy, friend. There's no need to go out of your way to be mean.
>>
>>17158625
Wow, how fucking new are you? This isn't fucking Reddit or 9fag, kiddo
>>
>>17158772
I'm not new at all, actually. I'm just mature enough to know that flaming someone on 4chan for a vaguely stated opinion is dumb as hell.
Plus, who thinks being called "new" is an insult anymore? Are you also an "Anonymous is legion" friend too?
>>
>>17158625
Sorry, wasn't thinking right. Thanks for not being a dick about me being a dick
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.