[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
12/31/2015 Lesson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: Tablet.png (869 KB, 951x937) Image search: [Google]
Tablet.png
869 KB, 951x937
It took me two hours to work up the courage to post this. A new record!

> This is the line of thought, that lead me to the insanity, that I call “the crazy”, which is my religion to our true creator, high above and all around and with his children, which is all of us.

1 Tablet,
1 center,
4 corners,
4 quadrants,
4 Bodies,
23 lessons,
13 Nightmares…

I posted about this before, but lost all the relevant information. It’s why it took so long for me to return and post about it again. I’m not the teacher; here is how this works. I ‘muse’ on the symbols, produce the information. Present the information to you, you read the information. Then you ‘muse’ on the information, and produce your own information. We all read the new information, “rawrgarble” together, and then add it to the old information, accordingly. Maybe we can figure up better names than “Lesson 1, 2, 8, and 9…” There will be one lesson a day, but not each day, and a lesson may take longer than a day. Before deletion I shall attempt to record all new information in the form of screenshot and word document. Everything should be numbered accordingly in the image and text. The purpose of this is to have fun and grow as individuals. Some lessons will be revisited. Hence Round 1…
12/31/2015 – Today's Lesson – “1, 2, 8, and 9” (round 1)
>>
File: (1) Seed.png (530 KB, 963x860) Image search: [Google]
(1) Seed.png
530 KB, 963x860
(1) I shall call it the “Seed”

A child. As one of the outer keystones, it is part of the first line defense against the inevitable end of everything. (see 5) Being the closest to 5, it is either the most important first line defense against the end, or the most convenient. Whatever its greater purpose, we should always remember to protect and rear our young properly, be it of any form or composition. If we are to stave of the inevitable end, we must continue to increase the numbers of our young, but always remember to only take on as many as you can feed.

>Cornerstone
>It has a connection with 2 and 8.
>Falls under the spiritual and Physical Bodies
>Negatively aligned
>>
File: (2) NoName.png (655 KB, 960x888) Image search: [Google]
(2) NoName.png
655 KB, 960x888
(2) The tree of life and its roots?

Rebirth, dead matter nurturing living matter and living matter nurturing dead matter. There should be balance in all things and even our growth, as accelerated as we want it to be, should be hindered to prevent ourselves from devouring what will be missed. As the living should go on remembering the dead, providing the dead with continued existence, the dead should serve the living, providing them with plenty. In this way, we can stave off the inevitable end together, and continue our precarious existence.

>It shares a connection with 1
>It falls under 2 lessons
>Falls under the spiritual and Physical Bodies
>Negatively aligned
>>
File: (8) NoName.png (693 KB, 963x887) Image search: [Google]
(8) NoName.png
693 KB, 963x887
(8) ?

All forms of life are interchangeable. All forms of consciousness compatible. At our core we are all the same basic unit of existence. Whether we fall in the 10’s, 100’s or 1000’s, we are all 1’s. And when we connect we become 2, which create a 3. Then that 3 returns and creates a 4. But each number, still remains as a single digit, in the grand count of our population. We are all as powerful as the rest, and only as weak as the position in the count we place ourselves.

>It shares a connection with 3
>It falls under 2 lessons
>Falls under the Spiritual and Physical Bodies
>Negatively aligned
>>
File: (9) NoName.png (598 KB, 926x888) Image search: [Google]
(9) NoName.png
598 KB, 926x888
(9) The withered tree?

Time is both a construct of the mind, and a force with measurable results. In our age, we should look back to our younger generations and dedicate ourselves to teaching the next torch bearers. Old age is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of lasting durability and stamina. It dictates respect, through wisdom and knowledge. Never should we forget that in this lesson, 1 and 9 are opposites of each other, and ageism is the only ‘ism’ which shall forever be set in stone. But never forget the force of the individual, who can stand out at any point along the line.

>Core Symbol
>Falls under 4 lessons
>Dominion over 1, 2, and 8
>Responsible for 5
>One of the Nightmares.
>Negatively Aligned
>Falls under the Spiritual and Physical Bodies
>>
And that counts as my new years resolution!

Took me 2 whole years ta figure up where to start this thingy. Ironic it was with 1!
>>
>>17154656
I have no idea what this is all about
Care to enlighten me?
>>
>>17154623
>If we are to stave of the inevitable end, we must continue to increase the numbers of our young,
Hmmmm
How is increasing our population staving off an end?
I see it as fulfilling our purpose. Gaia is an organism and we are its sperm. We must learn to populate new ovum and grow into new organisms

>>17154625
>even our growth, as accelerated as we want it to be, should be hindered to prevent ourselves from devouring what will be missed.
I like that. That's what I mean by "we need to learn". The magic of life is not in dominating and enslaving other lifeforms, but in symbiotic co-existence.

>>17154638
>Time is both a construct of the mind, and a force with measurable results.
Time is all that really exists for consciousness
consciousness is a time organism
>>
>>17154708

I'm trying to enlighten myself on it. As stated before, i'm not the teacher, but also a student. The only difference between you and I is I was told everything about this once before. But then i was made to forget it so i had to learn it in detail all over again. Its been an adventure.

Its a tablet. I don't know what gave it to me. It 'came' in my head, hurhur, and in either many forms, or through agents. I don't know if its god, or Satan, or an AI beaming nonsense into my head, or whatnot. I know it loves us, and wants us (parts of it) to do relatively ok and ever since i brought it into my life, my life has seemed much more complete. I don't have any extra riches or stuff, but i just feel a general sense of calm and understanding! But all of that is in due time. Lets focus on today's lesson, lest I get too sidetracked to continue. @.@

>inb4 Schizo

Could be Schizo, Schizo could be this all along. I don't know. The voices in my head don't sound like normal audio hallucinations, which i have had. Where a hallucination appears to come from a source outside the body, these voices come from within and some don't even technically have a voice so to speak. But they do respond, and they can also physically interact with my world around me. It kinda scary sometimes. But then i remember i have invisible thingies protecting me! hehehehe.
>>
fall into a void and never come back op.
>>
>>17154760

Jokes on you, i already consider this insanity to be an endless void!

I already jumped in! =P
>>
>>17154764
No it isnt. It quite simply isn't. Yours is simply though thought.
>>
>>17154770

>Yours is simply though thought.

What does this mean?
>>
>>17154764
While I appreciate your observations, I would say that anything pertinent to metaphysical and ethereal systems has no answer and therefore your information is wrong. To put it simply, there are infinite infinities. Beyond our neurological comprehension of vastness, we can only know that there are all answers and therefore there are no answers.
>>
Mind virus
The system has determined that a mind virus has been installed
Please update to mindfulness meditation 1.0 to clean the system
Please ignore the voices and avoid killing yourself
Thank you
>>
>>17154780
Sorry fumble fingers. Mobile screen is cracked. What you have is thought even in insanity there is no void. You are no where near what void is and you should be glad... or anything else because you can be.
>>
File: program.png (40 KB, 502x425) Image search: [Google]
program.png
40 KB, 502x425
>>17154790
here you can borrow my code
>>
>>17154720
>How is increasing our population staving off an end?

The end is well, the end. End of matter, energy, charges, molecules. The inevitable encroachment of nothing. The plane of suck! More biomass is a way to kinda stave off running out of it. There are other defenses.

>Time is all that really exists for consciousness
>consciousness is a time organism

Which is why spirits, beings of 'pure consciousness', can rag ya even in the early life. Since time has no meaning for them, they can get ya not necessarily for something you have done, but something you eventually will do.

>>17154785

Don't skip ahead sir, today we are focusing on this. ~_^

>>17154790

I wanted to kill myself, but these voices specifically stopped me. So I wont be ignoring them unless i really do just want to die, which i don't!

>>17154791
>Sorry fumble fingers. Mobile screen is cracked. What you have is thought even in insanity there is no void. You are no where near what void is and you should be glad... or anything else because you can be.

Oh, well thankyou!

>>17154800

My voices don't have redundancies!
>>
>>17154800
Saved
It will be useful for further promotional of mindfulness meditation 1.0 thanks.
>>
>>17154811
>End of matter, energy, charges, molecules. The inevitable encroachment of nothing.
You mean heat death by entropy, the collapse of our little Universe?

I guess so. Did you know some scientists now think it is more likely our Universe will just pop back out of existence, a reverse Big Bang, with no warning at all?

And then factor in that Time Doesn't Real and suddenly we were never here to begin with

it's all very fun, down here in the thick of it

>spirits, beings of 'pure consciousness', can rag ya
only if you let them, my friend
>>
>>17154900
>You mean heat death by entropy, the collapse of our little Universe?

Something similar, but on a grander scale, encompassing not only our universe, but the myriad of others. Doctor Who recently accidentally, or maybe not accidentally, touched briefly on the mechanics behind the end if only for a moment. As most of the universes are composed of the perceptions of the individuals within each of those universes. As the amount of individuals within the active universe exists decreases, so too do the borders of its existence. Eventually only the most strong willed and long lived of individuals will have the mental capacity to survive to the end, and even they will expire, as is the nature of the end of a universe. The END end, to which the tablet speaks is the end of ALL the universes...IF we get to a point where all universes are gone, then the "hub" is no longer being supplied the energy it needs to maintain existence, and then we just cease to be...Suffice it to say, this is not a doomsday prophecy today guys! No this end wont come around for a long time, but were responsible to maintain ourselves properly so that our younger generations have proper role models to look up to and emulate! Even if the end wont ever affect you (though it technically does considering reincarnation mechanics, but that's another lesson...), you should live in such a way as if the end was near! Always should you be prepared to uplift yourself and defend your home and family! Your children most importantly take precedence. Your precious and irreplaceable young.

>only if you let them, my friend
But then they pick on your wife in her sleep...
>>
Tis time for the midnight session. Let us discuss the nightmare of this lesson.
>>
Hi my name is OP and I'm trying to start a cult. Muse on that.
>>
>>17156971
I couldn't care for any members or followers honestly. I am just trying to become a better person, and at the same time, help my fellow anons by sharing the knowledge bestowed to me which has already made my life better. I didn't learn this from any website, I didn't even GLANCE at the bible, or the quran, or whatever the jewish one was called, until this thing directed me to it. Im staying anon because im terrified of the personal reactions to this stuff because I know it sounds crazy! Every bit of it has been crazy since it began and it isnt showing any sign of letting up anytime soon. At the very least it wants me to live a good life, and help others to understand why its a good thing to be GOOD to other people. With all the hate and shit in the world, isn't it nice that for once, there is one guy who is trying to maintain a cheery demeanor. Isn't it nice, there's a guy out there who genuinely cares about each and every one of you, who wants you to be well and prosperous. Warm and safe in your homes and in control of your lives, living unafraid because i'm going to teach each and every one of you to live like KINGS among kings! Then after that! I can say i did it! At the the very least, diagnose me and help me figure out my problems, both my wife and I have been trying for 2 years to figure this out and DISprove it. We cant! Were already seeking medically. I go in a week! For now though, this is important because humanity has a tough hurdle ahead of it and needs some knocks to get through it!
>>
>>17157037
TLDR

Go ramble in /b you fucktard
>>
>>17157090
no screw it, i gave up like 10 minutes ago. Happy new years. Id delete the post but it wont even work. Let it die.
>>
Noooooo. This is pretty interesting
>>
You need to think about the golden ratio, impedance, ohm, octaves and Frequency to understand this.
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/downloads/CodexSeraphinianus.pdf
>>
And spin. you are dabbling in spooky physics https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdS/CFT_correspondence
>>
>>17154755
>The voices in my head don't sound like normal audio hallucinations, which i have had
Off to a promising start
>>
File: 132296601118_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (107 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
132296601118_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg
107 KB, 1050x591
Well, ain't this one of the more interesting threads I've seen lately.
No matter how oblivious it might be, there surely seems to be something of worth, if not simple insight.
Still I am not sure how all of this is going to proceed, neither when and what to expect of this, so off to a new journey I go.
Even if it's pure insanity, it do is amusing, and somehow drives one towards reaching for more mentioned insight, creating new conclusions, assumptions of various concepts.
>>
>>17157837
nigger this is written in Elvish
>>
>>17158755
Do you have Skype?
>>
>>17154621
op if anything is actually happening to you you're getting confused by satan or an evil spirit or something because this shit is not that confusing.
>>
I'm interested to follow whatever this is.

I wish to see you around now and some other times.
>>
>>17158839
OP on another device. Noticed this ISNT dead yet.

I'll post more, but screw the rules. There won't be any lessons or whatnot. I'll just give you all the symbols and meanings and let you all ask yer questions then.

Sigh...
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.