[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mystery shoppers... Has anyone ever worked this job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Classified-Ads-2838029.jpg (65 KB, 449x333) Image search: [Google]
Classified-Ads-2838029.jpg
65 KB, 449x333
When you browse classified ads for jobs, you'll almost always see those advertisements looking to hire a "mystery shopper" or "secret shopper" or "undercover customer" or whatever you wanna call it. This is the first test to entering a branch of secret surveillance on the American people. Depending on how obedient you are and after they watch your every action for a couple years (without telling you they're doing so), they may ascend you to a higher position where you'll be handling highly confidential information. I worked for a company that would pick me up in a white van and blindfold me every day to take me to a secret base about a half hour drive away from my home. In my years of working there I was never allowed to know where I was nor was I given access to my cellphone or any other means of tracking my location. I would work with a group of about 30 other people in a department where we were instructed to not ever talk to anyone unless it was work related. We would sift through thousands of text messages from various sources (facebook, instant messenger, whatsapp, etc.) that had certain keywords relating to either drugs, violence, and other lucrative transactions and instructed to flag them different colors depending on whether or not it was something that raised concern. You are not only being watched. You are being recorded, manipulated and in some cases fictitious scenarios will even be created in your real life by paid actors just to push their agenda further and to keep you right where they want you while you still believe you have control over your own actions. If you're looking for a job, just go bag groceries... but don't even go to an interview for one of those secret shopper ads. There is no turning back. 2016 is going to be hell. Get ready.
>>
>>17154456
Sounds like good ole fashioned gang stalking. You're making me want to sign up, OP.
>>
With CISA having recently passed they'll now be able to legally use any of this information against you. The internet is about to change forever. Soon you'll even be forced to tone down your sense of humor online and not be able to hurl around threats and insults as carelessly as we've become accostumed to. The big eye isn't just in the sky anymore.
>>
>>17154456

I don't really care about the surveillance aspect of this post...but...

What did you get paid as a secret shopper? How did the hours work? What exactly did you have to do?

I'm looking for a part time job that has extremely flexible hours, since I work as a freelance theatre tech and my hours are always up in the air.
>>
>>17154456
I am a mystery shopper for 4 different companies. This includes
- restaurants
- pizza shops
- upperscale grocery stores
>>
What you're describing isnt comparable to secret shopping. Most secret shoppers do get scammed,but thats the extent of it. It has nothing to do with government any more than "work at home" companies do. For some people,its just a quick way to make money. It almost never works out as a job choice,because even if the company is legit,you only get a couple of offers every few months. Almost all stores and restaurants have secret shoppers and product testers,but they're employed directly by the company. Those jobs have almost become obsolete for the average consumer,but companies have instead taken to offering product trials and review opportunities through third party sites like Bzzagent. And there are brand specific panels as well where you basically just take surveys for the company and every once in awhile get to try something to review.
>>
>>17155600

Sounds legit. Once they start sending you to the hotels, you'll know they're considering you for other things.
>>
>>17155612

In my case I was told to walk into a specific business and given instructions on how to act, what to ask for and in some cases which specific employee I needed to interact with and sometimes even read scripted lines. After that I would fill out these forms that took about 45 minutes to complete each time with how everything went down. I'd get paid something like $150 for each job, and no more than 2 jobs per week.
>>
That could also be internal corporate espionage. If your rp is actually true. As of now, you've only got a pretty story. But no proof.
>>
i got this in my mail it was in 10/12/2015 and this is the email who sent this [email protected]

JOBS _ DESCRIPTION

1. You will be assigned to visit a shop.
2. You need to "pretend" to be a normal potential customer who is looking for aparticular service or product.
3. You will then finish an online questionnaire to share with us your customer experience.

REQUIREMENTS

19 Years old or above
Can speak local language Well
Can Read and write english
No experience Needed like shopping

J0B-PAYS :

# Most of the time you will Only need to Spend 25 minutes on the visit.
# You will get USd($250) for each assignment.

Register-by filling below :
===============
Names:
Address Line:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Gender/age
Mobile Phone Number:

Thank you for participation.

Regards,
Brenda Atkins
Official Recruitment
>>
File: OlegMinkov-GTAIV.png (228 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
OlegMinkov-GTAIV.png
228 KB, 500x600
I hate the future that's coming.. ;_;

Please watch yourself op
>>
>>17154597
Doesn't the Internet usually make a big deal before their rights get trampled on...?
>>
>>17156727
I got an email like this as well at the exact same date. [email protected] was the email and on cc it said: [email protected]

Description_Job's =>

1. You will be assigned to visit a shop.
2. You need to "pretend" to be a normal potential (CUSTOMER) who is looking for a particular service or product.
3. You will then finish an online questionnaire to share with us your customer experience.

Requirements =>

1. 18 Years old or above.
2. Can read and (write) English.
3. No experience needed Like Shopping.

Job_Pay :

# You will get $243 per each assignment.
# Most of the time you will only need to spend 23 "minutes" on the visit.

Give me information for register :
1. Name :
2. Your ADDSS :
3. Citys / States / Countrys :
4. Zip Codes :
5. Phone :
6. Email :
7. 0ccupation :

Regards,
Jordane Smith
MS-Evaluator Manager
>>
>>17156727
>>17158346

These both sound like potential scams. While certain aspects of the secret shopper job are described there, those email addresses and the fact that it's a spam letter should be a dead giveaway.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.