[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were a god, creating your own world, how it should be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 443x332
If you were a god, creating your own world, how it should be? How should be their habitants? Would they worship you or not? Would you put some restrictions to the habitants of your world or let them be completely free? Would you punish them if they don't follow your rules? Would you create any minor gods to help you and enemies to keep the balance between good and evil?
>>
Just play SimEarth.
>>
>>17154381
link?
>>
File: 1448305865069.jpg (476 KB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
1448305865069.jpg
476 KB, 1280x2160
But I am God.
>>
>>17154376
If I were God I would experience my own creation by splitting my consciousness up into hundreds of billions of creatures to get the full neat effect of everything. I'd probably have so much fun I'd never leave and create evolution so I wouldn't have to until it's time to move to another planet due to sun expiring.

You think that's your consciousness inside you? You just think it is because of your limited perception of reality. We're God, all of us.
>>
>>17154453
nah ur all fagets I'm the only god
>>
>>17154376
I would make the whole world just like my japanese anime!
>>
>>17154407
What're you doing on 4chan? Where are you from New York? That actually just makes you a Yankee likely also racist.
>>
>>17154376
"How it should be?"
Should be much big very strong good man best pal doge.
>>
>>17154376
No one would have the desire to bring pain or do things I find to be immoral, yet everything would also bring the best pleasure imaginable. There wouldn't need to be rules and they wouldn't need to worship me.
>>
the core premise to the bible phrases it best

"man was made for gods amusement" after that the bible goes on at length about morality and what people need to allegedly please god

but if sentient beings are made for the sake of making eternal existence less boring there are no rules. the big guy is indestructible and could appear as any one at any time to play a game. or he might not be tangible and still want to play a game or make a joke for all to see even if they dont know he made it happen
>>
>>17154376
I'm too talkative to be god what with the silent treatment we all get and all...
> inb4 illiteral stuff
>>
>>17154687
The Heart.
>>
the world would be a giant penis attached to my body & everyone else would be a pussy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.