[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the Anneliese Michel case /x/? It seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: anneliese.jpg (50 KB, 1300x732) Image search: [Google]
anneliese.jpg
50 KB, 1300x732
What do you think of the Anneliese Michel case /x/?

It seems an almost certainty that she was really possessed when you read this

https://diabolicalconfusions.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/the-entire-case-history-of-anneliese-michel-the-real-emily-rose-warning-shocking-content/
>>
Suffering from psychosis. End of story.

God, you are so stupid.
>>
Sad case of metal illness, that is all.
>>
that's too bad, she was qt
>>
I wouldn't mind possessing that body as well if yaknowddiamean, amirite guise??
>>
The priests beat and raped her in an attempt to rid her of the "evil" that possessed her. She went through hell at the hands of those religious nut-jobs. Fucking animals.

Poor kid
>>
>>17154567

They did time in prison, so at least there's that.
>>
>>17154537
I guess the priests thought the same way you did.
>>
>>17154567
If i remember correctly they also made her starve, thinking it was going to save her.
>>
>>17154567
Where are you idiots getting the rape thing from? She was never raped.

And antipsychotic drugs had ZERO effect on her.
>>
>>17154579

I doubt it. She's no 12 yr old boy.
>>
>>17154260
>She was possessed by
>Judas Iscariot
>Lucifer
>Hitler
>Fallen priest Fleischmann
>Nero
>Cain

Lol bullshit.
>>
>>17154738
it sure as hell looks like she was at least beat. black eyes and what probably is a red swollen nose
>>
>>17154860

Was a Satan.
>>
>>17154860
So you have no proof of either of your claims, nothing even suggesting them, and you know nothing about the case. Yet you talk.

Well done.
>>
Does anyone know the contents of the "ritual" they performed on her in an attempt to exercise her?
>>
>>17154738
The entire article, though poorly written and heavily biased, makes it obvious that the entire case was he-said she-said. That said, I think that the parents, religious or not, would have noticed if the priests were fucking with their daughter. The girls boyfriend was at her side nearly constantly, as well.

I also don't think priests would record themselves if all they were doing was beating and raping this girl. Best case scenario, she had some freaky case of schizophrenia that couldn't be medicated. Worst case she was actually possessed by Lucifer and the fucking Father of Murder. I definitely don't think the priests dunnit, though.

The only reason the circumstances surrounding her death even made it to the court is because a doctor examined her and was like "holy fuck this girl's been beaten to death". Without video evidence, I would also have a hard time believing this girl slammed herself into the wall and floor to the point that she fucking died.
>>
>>17154929
She died of malnutrition and starvation. She had not been beaten and only her knees were broken from genuflecting in a malnourished body.
>>
She would eat her own waste and smear it on the walls. She would fall down to her knees repeatedly and bust them up. She would contort her body in almost unnatural ways and have seizures. She would wail and scream in other languages and hurt her voice. She would not eat and would not sleep. The voice recordings are pretty disturbing. She was very ill mentally I believe. Disturbed by her fear and love of religion. Her ability to speak in other languages was due to her extensive studies in other languages and the bible. Very interesting and unfortunate case.
>>
>>17155007
The numerous eyewitness reports of her being "thrown to the floor and against walls" are very disturbing to me.

I've read books on this case and truly believe something supernatural was at play. I really wish I could disbelieve because it puts the fear of God in me.
>>
If she was just suffering from a mental illness like many are saying, how come she had spoken in a different language that she had never learned before?
>>
>>17154992
If you'd read the article the doctor said that "... he could not say in good faith that her death was the result of natural causes." Obviously I paraphrased.
>>
>>17155086
The brain is a crazy thing. There are plenty of documentaries on people hitting their head on the side of a pool, going into a coma, and waking up with amazing new abilities like playing the piano, or seeing smells or something.

This girls head got slammed against the ground a lot. That much is fact.
>>
Hitler was possessing her
>>
>>17155086
Who said she had never learned before ? She studied languages extensively . she studied Latin. She was very much devoted to her studies of the bible and languages.
>>
>>17154260
looks like someone catholi-clocked that bitch right in her face.
>>
>>17154738
Say anything to blacken the priests
>>
>>17154929
Ignore the priests did it meme, unless you're young, dumb or plain old evil.

I've known a girl who would repeatedly punch herself (and her boyfriend) until she was numb, bash her head against the wall etc. traumatic childhood.
>>
>>17155056
Look up St Pio and St John Vianney
>>
why would the catholic church have authorities for exorcisms?

Isn't the church hijacked right now by masonic and luciferian agents?
>>
>>17154260
high af
>>
When I was suicidal, I would punch myself in the face and bang my head against my bedroom's walls in order to get black eyes like OP's pic of Anneliese. Never quite managed it, but I have some cool scars now.
>>
>>17155894
Raping under age boys is an age old catholic tradition
>>
>>17155120
Link evidence when you make claims
>>
>>17157497
>Raping under age boys is an age old homosexual tradition

FTFY
>>
She had temporal lobe epilepsy and also some kind of mental illness. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>17157497
you know a better way to please god?
>>
>>17155120
seeing smells is a disorder
>>
Guys take me seriously for a second:
I don't know how I feel about the whole 'Reptilian' or interdimensional ruling elite arguments. Religion is used, according to these arguments, to control us. Take this "possession" into account. Why would a demon (as is seen in the videos) leak information on how to defeat it? Why would it show itself? Why would it seem to want to be discovered? If it was truly about stealing a soul, it would do everything in its power to remain hidden. What makes a priest, with a piece of metal shaped into a cross or rosary beads (which are literally just wooden beads with no real intrinsic or spiritual value), have any influence over a non-physical entity?
Here's my somewhat crazy and probably only slightly accurate theory: The interdimensional elite use "possession" as a means to make us believe in demons. They want us to see "real" shit like this in order to scare us back into a belief system. They can physically control us because they are not bound to our dimension, so they could easily stage a possession like this. It just reaffirms control over members of a religion. Who's to say that this girl wasn't even in on it? (as reptilian theory states that certain individuals on earth are here solely to keep us within our made-up belief systems)
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.