[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone planning on Year Walking tonight? There was an anon on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1451518108474.png (13 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
1451518108474.png
13 KB, 300x275
Anyone planning on Year Walking tonight?

There was an anon on here the other day that was doing it on Christmas. And another anon that described how to do it.

I was thinking about it, but im also quitting alcohol and wanted to get wasted and shoot off fireworks

Help me decide /x/
>>
explain
>>
>>17154092
Supposedly one of the former readers of /div/ is doing it and may have done it before he statted reading. He's a damn good reader but he might be insane, so there you go. Ask in /div/, Hijinks has instructions.
>>
>>17154092
>>17154111
what is year walking?
>>
>>17154168
>>17154098
Year walking is an old divination method where you give up your religion for a night to be tested by spirits to see the future and become wise

http://parachan.org/wiki/%C3%85rsg%C3%A5ng
>>
I'm gonna do it.
Already haven't eaten for a few hours.
>>
>>17154256
what are you expecting, have you planned your route?

do you know your church and graveyard

will you use a phone/ do anything different

i usually tweak the rituals i do to fit my needs
>>
>>17154275
do you have to circle the inside of the church or outside?
what about draugr? isnt he much more likely to be on the graveyard? i left my greatsword on skyrim
>>
>>17154360
the outside of the church

idk you'll see alot of things, probably things that want to kill you or fuck you up

id be very careful
>>
>>17154454
doing this during new years sounds the safest, cause there will be a lot of people on the streets (specially if you live in rio like me, its chaotic)
however its already too late to refrain from food
>>
I've wanted to do that 24hr isolation thing for a while, but I doubt I'll get the chance anytime soon
>>
>>17154461
I'm in Rio too. Can't think of a place where you could year walk, at least not in Zona Sul
>>
>>17154461
i read in one place that you have to abstain from food and sit in the dark from 4 pm to 12 pm
>>
>>17154501
youre in zona sul too? nice
you could walk around the church on praçã nossa senhora da paz and then go the graveyard in botafogo (you would have to jump over their fence maybe)
>>17154536
maybe on easter
>>
>>17154275
Yes I have.
There won't be anyone because I live in a very small village. The church and graveyard are abandoned. I won't bring a phone because I'm afraid it will mess up the ritual. Please tell me if it won't. I'm definitely going to try to steal the wise man wand.
>>
>>17154548
You have to year walk for 7 years in a row for the wise man to appear.
>>
>>17154541
Can you walk around that church? I live in Flamengo and all the churches I could think of are impossible to walk around. they are walled next to other buildings.
That cemetery is the obvious one though.
>>
>>17154633
you can walk around the block, it would have the same effect
do you plan on doing this today? i have nothing to do and wouldnt mind joining
>>
>>17154706
It's too late for me now, I already ate, had conversations and I'm meeting my gf later.
Maybe next year?
>>
>>17154719
>gf
whoa get a hold of this normie
jk jk
sure, maybe next year
feliz ano novo
>>
>>17154706
>you can walk around the block, it would have the same effect
I doubt that walking around the block would be the same thing as then you also circle buildings not really related to the church, there is a reason in why it needs to be a church and not just any building.
>>
>>17154590
This part sounds like some kind of video game unlock...
The whole ritual sounds like a secret or glitch or something
>>
How do you defeat the draugr ?
Please.
I'm about to head out.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.