[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chip Chan still hasn't gotten any help, has she? This w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: chipchanok.png (160 KB, 346x278) Image search: [Google]
chipchanok.png
160 KB, 346x278
Chip Chan still hasn't gotten any help, has she? This was taken a few minutes ago from her live camera feed. Anyone able to translate it?

Chip-Chan thread.

>Explain
http://chip-chan.tumblr.com/
>>
>>17153890
>>OP is a fag
>>
>>17153892

The fuck? Chip Chan is classic /x/.
>>
>>17153899
tumblr... yea i wonder why she hasnt got any help. tumblr really?!?! you dare to show a link to tumblr here
>>
>>17154642
>we're 4chin we are legun we hate tumblr
>>
>>17153892
>>17154642
Well. I think these reactions pretty much hammered the nails into the coffin of /x/. This place is dead. Chip-Chan is classic /x/ material that had a pretty big following here several years ago.

It has everything this place loves. Mystery, conspiracy, creepy fucked up shit and more. Now people won't even post in this thread because it's not a 2spooky4me RP thread about seeing ghosts or magic.
>>
It looks like one of her webcams is down. Is it like that for anyone else?
>>
I feel really bad for her. Over the years I have started caring for her well being. Is she still completely boarded up or has she started going outside?
>>
File: 1439779751870.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439779751870.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>17154642
>newfags crying about tumblr
>>
File: l_30.jpg (13 KB, 472x357) Image search: [Google]
l_30.jpg
13 KB, 472x357
R.I.P
http://121.129.73.116:50000/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0
>>
File: mvshoot.jpg (308 KB, 500x771) Image search: [Google]
mvshoot.jpg
308 KB, 500x771
The last time I saw her she was pasting newspaper clippings up and tearing them down and then putting them back up. And tearing them down again. I watched her do this for like 10 minutes before she finally got tired and went back to lay down. I do wonder if she has family that still cares and thinks about her. If they've just abandoned her or if they tried to get her help and it didnt work or what? Them trying to help may have turned her against them.
>>
Tried to translate the Korean scribbled on the page. A few of the characters are "dining," "guess," "zero" and other stuff. I cannot fully translate it though.
>>
A while back I posted a three translating her posters but I got no biters.
Last time she was talking about the smell of feces being overwhelming and she couldn't take it any longer. I watcher her sleep for about four hours. While she was sleeping one of her cameras moved. Was weird. Another time I watched her it looked like she was barricading even more with higher stacks of boxes and more traps to catch people. Her posters then were talking about Officer Park, the guy that assaulted her.
>>
File: kimjong_ill.jpg (404 KB, 628x434) Image search: [Google]
kimjong_ill.jpg
404 KB, 628x434
>>17155648
People that are mentally handicapped or afflicted with depression or other such things are treated as less-than-shit in places like Korea. It's quite sad. She probably has no one.
>>
>>17156322
I studied Korean for several years but haven't actually used it in a few. Her poster says she is sick of something.
I can't tell if she's bad at spelling either. Because I think she's also talking about sucking something. Unless she meant to right hurry. I don't know.
>>
>>17153890
Shes a schizo attention whore, a boring one at that. Why do anyone cares?
>>
>>17156515
>Why do anyone cares?
Because we can speak proper English.
>>
>>17156337
Thats very true.
>>
>>17156515
She's hardly boring. And its beyond attention whoring. She's literally mentally ill to the point that it has destroyed her life.
>>
>all these people shitting on chip-chan

Fuck off, right now. If you don't recall our long time fascination with her, then you simply do not belong here. It's proof that you certainly haven't been here long enough to pass judgement. Go away.
Yes, we recognise she's very mentally ill, but that's just another aspect of how creepy it is. Newfags might be thinking "just another schizophrenic" but she has been broadcasting her entire closeted life for years, something a typical schizophrenic would absolutely not do. The simple explanation just furthers the mystery and intrigue. She epitomises the true essence of /x/, and deserves to be here much more than tulpas, divination, magic and the occult. She is /x/, and if you don't realise that, you must leave this board. It's as simple as that.

Thank you OP, and everyone defending this. Glad to see that old /x/ hasnt fully died just yet.
>>
>>17156322
Please translate as much as you can, I make threads myself sometimes when I see something change and find it hard to get translations. Don't stop; there's always going to be someone here interested in what she's saying.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 478x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 478x394
>>17154676

>>17154676

No, it's just that not three days go by without a chip-chan thread in our catalogue since the day she was first discovered. Nothing's changed with her situation. Nothing's left to be said about her that hasn't been said already. Her and that Elisa Lam gal. Dead ends.

Lovely subjects, nothing new. Wipe those tears off your cheek, darling. There's only one first time to everything.
>>
>>17157363
Go attack the magic or occult fags or something.
>>
If someone can provide screencaps of what you guys want translated I can ask my bilingual friend.
>>
>>17157493

>I'm a victim!

Hence the pic.
>>
>>17156322

>I watcher her sleep for about four hours.

I think you might have some problems of your own m8
>>
If I had to honestly guess what was wrong with Chip-Chan I would say she most likely has undiagnosed narcolepsy (Which could be why she believes she's being controlled into falling asleep without her control) in addition to whatever mental illness she has (Could be schizophrenia based on whati know about my uncle's case of it as it affects people differently and without support I could see my uncle deteriorating into something like this if he had paranoia as part of his symptoms as well.

Chip-chan is /x/ classic and mysterious because it's still strange to be on webcams, asking for help from people here. If she were really being held captive those cameras and notes wouldn't be allowed.

I think its likely that she's just very sick.

The mysteries I don't know are how she gets food, how she affords literally anything. I also wonder if anyone in Korea knows of her and her webcams and watches the mystery too or if its just double interesting for us because she's foreign.
>>
Is one of her cams down? Or is my internet just shit?
>>
Why hasn't anyone been able to locate her? She's streaming through webcams which means that she has an IP-adress and the least that can provide is information about which city she's in.
>>
>>17159766
I mean..why would you really want to? Theres nothing you can do..Are you going to kidnap her and keep her in an apartment like in Marebito?
>>
>>17159586
Apparently she's the heir to a fortune. There was an old woman with her once.

>>17159766
Seoul, Korea. Lurk moar.
>>
>>17159782
Ah. That actually makes me feel better. Even if she cant be "taken care of" mentally, at least shes taken care of in every other way.
>>
>>17159766
305-19 Yeonhui-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

Literally the second thing on Google when you search "chip-chan address". Are you even trying?
>>
>>17159787
Yeah, it's good to know she won't starve. Supposedly mentally ill people are shunned over there, which explains why she's been so sheltered for so long, but why they'd help her with food and not take her to a doctor or something is beyond me. It's a strange world.
>>
File: 1445131724462.jpg (371 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1445131724462.jpg
371 KB, 1280x1920
This is vaguely related; I remember a public webcam thread on /x/ awhile back, and someone posted a weird website he called "Playhouse"; does anyone know the purpose of all of the cameras on that site? When I looked, it seemed like just a bunch of random cameras, but I couldn't find anyone who knew what it was.
>>
send her to the beach, it's what I tried to do with hanz. Our a bar. Our talk her into going outside. hanz kinda dissapered after that.
>>
>>17159803
Koreans only believe doctors can help with things like mental illness to an extent. Unfortunately,exorcisms as a means to "cure" schizophrenia and other like illnesses have become common. And obviously,those do nothing for someone with mental illness. They're like..decades behind Europe and North America in terms of mental health.
>>
>>17159796
I assumed that it was fake since nobody has tried to help her or even tried to contact somebody who could help her.
>>
>>17154660
>>17154703
hello reddit
>>
>>17159869
>nobody has tried to help her or even tried to contact somebody who could help her.
Theres nothing you can do though? Her location is known. Cops are monitoring her to make sure she doesnt endanger anyone or set her apartment on fire probably. Hence why she claims theres a conspiracy with the cops. Because she is being watched,she just doesnt comprehend the reason why she's being watched.
>>
>>17159813
I am not posting the link to that it's illegal. Those websites compile every security camera, baby monitor, in the world of people who kept the default password.
>>
>>17159855
Who's hanz?

>>17159862
That's pretty sad. I suppose this is how she's been allowed to spend the last 13 years cooped up and insane.
>>
>>17159895
It's not illegal, in what jurisdiction is it illegal? If you're dumb enough to get a camera, keep it on permanently, and not bother to change the password then you deserve to be monitored.
>>
>>17159796
fuck I despise people like you. mosquito.
>>
>>17159981
What's your fucking problem?
>>
>>17159997
Seems like everyone is in a bad mood today.
>>
>>17159981
>>17159997
>>17160900
I FUCKING HATE YOU ASDLKJFALDSKFJALDKJ
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 473x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 473x311
>>17160904
What the fuck did I do?
>>
File: 190823675364.gif (340 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
190823675364.gif
340 KB, 500x405
>>17160904
Loli is crying now.
>>
File: 13234884051988079243joint-hi.png (128 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
13234884051988079243joint-hi.png
128 KB, 600x480
Guys, pass this around. Chill.
>>
>>17161029
DUDE
>>
Nudes when.
>>
>>17159586
I wondered that, if anyone funds her or...
>>
>>17159879
Hello 9gag
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.