[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, I'm going to post the 3 rules of ... The Soul Game:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1442032862269.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442032862269.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
Hey /x/, I'm going to post the 3 rules of ...
The Soul Game:
Don't walk past mirrors in the dark.
Don't leave any doors open to your room when you go to sleep.
Side Note: A creak means you’re falling behind, a rustle means you’ve almost lost. When the lights go down, hopefully you won’t see the dark shadow standing in the corner of the room. Hopefully you won't hear it breathing as your eyes shut and you begin to drift off. And if you hear a bang? Well, hopefully you never hear a bang.
Oh and rule 3: Once you know all three rules you are a player.
You win by telling more people about the game, than the person you told you about it, that would be me. I'm free you faggots.
>>
nigger chain letters are so 2007
>>
>>17153717
If I bump this does that count as me telling other people?
>>
teuce pewpie
>>
Nigger i literally hear all them shits before I go to bed minus the breathing. So it doesn't faze me
>>
Come on nigga you can do better than this shit
Another oh sp00ky haunted internex meme?
And that shitty name? "The soul game"
What is your username XxIluminatiSniperxX and you're 13 and you're fucking my you're mom?
Go suck a cactus.
>>
File: 1451228685116.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1451228685116.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
It's some ''creepy pasta'' from reddit.
and OP believes it
>>
>>17153761
this
ive been sleeping with my closet mirror door open every day for years now
got used to the noises and never seen anything
op a pussy
>>
Where is immunity cat?

Doesn't matter I got immunity cat who protect me from unwanted curses so fuck you anon
>>
>>17154039
I was gonna post this . Get your shit together anon and get a cat. Any noise or rustle will be thoroughly investigated and eliminated, shadow figures and monsters will be spotted as they are visible to cats. Also free heat source and rodent control. Why do you think witches and Mages always own cats?
>>
>>17153717

I don't really like the thing anyway.
>>
Hopefully i read the first few lines and everything after rule number 3 so im not a player.

Check mate op
>>
>>17153717

OP is cancer.
>>
>>17153717
i remember this pasta... after i first read it, i sent a mass text just trying to freak out my friends... that was a while ago. I'm surprised no one here recognizes this
>>
File: 1438757869597.jpg (56 KB, 202x750) Image search: [Google]
1438757869597.jpg
56 KB, 202x750
it's cool guys i got this
>>
File: tumblr_ns4w7tcxEP1tdpnmjo1_1280.png (282 KB, 312x920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns4w7tcxEP1tdpnmjo1_1280.png
282 KB, 312x920
>>17154039
Got your back, Anon.
>>
>>17155356
this
>>
>>17155356

I recognize the picture more than the pasta
>>
Everyone in this thread acknowledge these rules, now I am free.
>>
>>17154124
I thought that's because they are the guardians of the underworld in Egyptian times.

>hopefully you won’t see the dark shadow
Can I hug the shadow? And does losing mean the game is over?
>>
>>17153717
I skimmed the rules. Guess I'm not actually playing lmao.
>>
>>17153717
>army so I live in barracks (ait)
>mirror right in front of our doors
>sounds at all times of night
I have already lost
>>
>>17157130
Thank you so much, anon.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.