[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
something i've never understood. in all the depictions/pictures/descriptions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: alienhitler.jpg (4 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
alienhitler.jpg
4 KB, 258x195
something i've never understood. in all the depictions/pictures/descriptions of aliens, never have they worn clothes/suits of any description. am i to believe that beings capable of interstellar travel do not understand or feel the need to protect themselves from 'alien' biohazards, or protect themselves from heat/cold/weather in general, or radiation?
it seems much more plausible that if something was to visit us, that it would have some form of protection, or at least the need to carry things around in pockets.
>>
>>17153659
ayy lmao hide things up their butt :^)
>>
>>17153659
That pic is so fake.
>>
they wore cloths before they got memed naked
>>
File: 1349307221290.jpg (19 KB, 210x321) Image search: [Google]
1349307221290.jpg
19 KB, 210x321
>>17153893
no way, really?
>>
>>17153659
Why do you think they are not wearing any protection?

Is it because you assume we have the highest form of protection or that our clothing must prevail in all areas of the universe?
>>
Because aliums doesn't real
>>
>>17153659
Aliens (greys) could be biological robot drones sent here by the true Aliens. FTL or Interdimensional travel would be too much for a person to handle, so they send drones instead. We'd do the same.

How often do you see a robot in clothes? They have no genitalia so modesty is pointless.
>>
Biological spacesuits I guess.
>>
File: Alien_timeline.jpg (214 KB, 1200x1606) Image search: [Google]
Alien_timeline.jpg
214 KB, 1200x1606
>>17153659
It depends on the accounts of those who "experienced" said beings.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noqpHBMSrt8 ayyyylmao
>>
>>17154086
this
they are probably all just minds uploaded into alien-internet millenias ago and creates meat drones only so that they can stuff stuff up our asses
it's probably like some kind of zoophilia for them anyway
>>
>Implying high intelligence beings would just pop down onto any planet surface

Grey's are literally the equivalent of lab rats.

And you don't put pants on lab rats, now do you.
>>
>>17153893
prove it
>>
>>17154354
you might not.
>>
>>17153923
why are aliens so susceptible to the effects of meming?
>>
>>17154074
then what are they?

>>17154086
>They have no genitalia so modesty is pointless.
It's only specific human society as it is right now (specifically enforced monogamy) which makes "modesty" even a meaningful term. There's no reason for -us- to be ashamed of nudity let alone an alien species.
>>
>>17154257
>mothman
>>
>>17155508
>Mothman Mothman can't you see
>Yetis and Skinwalkers need to hang from trees
>>
>>17155525
kek
>>
>>17155492
Scientists predict that the only way to get the power needed for FTL travel is to tap into pure, unfettered memergy. Any sufficiently advanced civilization is indistinguishable from a meme generator.
>>
>>17155500
lonely neurotic woman and drunkards hallucinating, also bored dumbasses on the internet
>>
>>17155579
it sounds like you haven't researched it, betty and barney hill were not alcoholics or lonely neurotic women - that's one example off the top of my head.
>>
I vaguely remember reading or listening to someone that said that classic oval shaped face is actually a mask/helmet/faceplate
>>
>>17154086
>They have no genitalia so modesty is pointless.
do you feel ashamed if your pet sees you naked out of the shower?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.