[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Government Conspiracies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: EveryoneMustCheckIN.jpg (36 KB, 344x442) Image search: [Google]
EveryoneMustCheckIN.jpg
36 KB, 344x442
ITT: Government Conspiracies
>>
jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>17153472
Codex Alimentarius.

I've said too much...
>>
>>17153488
>Codex Alimentarius.
is that about the gmf takeover?
>>
>>17153498
That and the big pharma, NWO, WHO, UN, EU, North American Alliance conspiracy to turn the population into a cash-cow and kill 90% of the population with airborne Ebola.
>>
The day before 9/11 the Pentagon was forced to announce that it had lost TRILLIONS of dollars with no clue where it went. It was a huge story.

Then 9/11 happened and it was completely forgotten about.

The footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon filmed from across the road has still not been released. Strange that.
>>
>>17153529
Ive been watching all the school shooting conspiracies lately and big pharma is one of the key players in all of them.
>sell mental health drugs
>cant buy guns with mental health problems
>>
>>17153556
eh mercury was known to cause mental illness since 500BC
>[src dartmouth.edu tox history mercury] [and minimata disease/london outbreak of mercury in 1800s]
and they give it to children in vaxxines, 100 vaxx per kid by 2030

basically they are selling pills to treat mercury poisoning that they caused

and it makes 100million mental patients x 200-400/month x 60 year lifespan = 1,200,000,000,000 - 2.4trillion every 60 years [every generation] in the usa alone...
>how to make mining mercury more profitable than a gold mine
>>
According to one belief, a directed-energy weapon was used in 9/11 attacks.
>>
>>17154268
I mean, I guess that would be a problem if vaccines actually harmed people. Those numbers aren't really scary in this case, though.
>>
>>17153542
>[...]lost TRILLIONS of dollars[...]
True. Building 7 had a lot of records in it, the largest Federal office building outside of DC. Now, all gone

>[...]Pentagon filmed from across the road has still not been released. Strange that.
Not so much in my opinion. Because it struck the recently upgraded section, you wouldn't want someone to be able to do a "post-mortem" ballistics analysis of a successful attack against you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.