[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lil Wayne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: lil.jpg (43 KB, 634x351) Image search: [Google]
lil.jpg
43 KB, 634x351
On July 17, 2012 Lil Wayne released the music video for "My Homies Still" which many people critizied for being "weird"
3 days later, the Colorado Aurora Shooting happens.
Why are these 2 event related?
One of the "weird" parts of the video feature Lil Wayne rapping in a movie theatre with 12 skeletons in the background, the same number killed in the shooting. While rapping, he ducks he head and covers his ear as if hearing gun shots.
Someone made a full length video that pointed out every bit of symbolism in the music video, but their video was quickly taken down.
Most people like to shrug this off as a "coinidence" which is just hilariously absurd.
Really? Please, tell me what drove Lil Wayne to say "Yeah, yeah, and then like, I wanna be rapping in a movie theatre, and we'll have like, 12 skeletons in the seats for no reason, and I'll cover my ears like I'm hearing gunshots, that shit'll be gangster!"
Do you really think it's a coincidence that
1. Lil Wayne decided to rap in a movie theatre, even though the song has nothing to do with a movie theatre
2. Chose to have skeletons in the seats
3. Chose the exact number of people killed
4. Released the music video 3 days before the shooting
>>
>>17153292
Well, do you really believe, and lets be hinest here for a moment, do you really believe that any of these pop stars come up with their own ideas?

And ofcourse, everyone is at all time catering to every single idea of one man who has no real talent besides being open for shameless marketing plots.

That thing might go alot deeper than you think.

Then again, why do you care? Want to play hero? Are you bored?
Tell me, I am curious.
>>
>>17153292
welcome to 2015
>>
>>17153308
Bored, and kinda angry people are stupid enough to think it's a coincidence.
I remember when I watched the video that dissected the whole music video 3 years ago, I was originally just hoping to link it rather than have to explain myself.
Every piece was completely undeniable, and so absurdly unlikely to be a coincidence, but it's been 3 years, all I really remember is the skeleton part.
>>
>>17153292
I don't think you should look too far into this.
>>
File: illuminati.jpg (19 KB, 853x315) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
19 KB, 853x315
>>17153330
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>17153328
The anger of stupid people has been with me aswell.
I can't tell you anything and yet I'll say, that all you can really do, is to continue being yourself.
There is quite literaly nothing else you can do. So smarten up, let's not get infected and blinded by irrationality.

The truth comes to him who seeks it sincerely, everyone else does not want it and does not need it.
The idea, that everyone must at all times be focused on the same truth is nothing but an idea.
It's impossible.

In other words, you can't do anything *against* it.
But you can do something for yourself.

Years and years of conspiracies and conspiracy theories have shown, that it is a closed plot and it will not resolve aslong as it is fueled by the attention of the curious and the bored.
>>
>>17153292
The video was probably in production for months before the shooting. Then you've got the editing, post-production, distribution, promotion etc etc

I agree it's quite a coincidence, but if the video was released months before the shooting.. would you still scream "conspiracy"?

Also, its lil wayne. Who the fuck invited HIM to the illuminati?
>>
>>17153292
Lil wayne did not decide to rap in a movie theatre. His jewish handlers did, they had a jew design the set and had a jewish director tell wayne what to do. He could very well me oblivious to the whole thing but he likely isn't.
>>
File: 1446863759463.jpg (57 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1446863759463.jpg
57 KB, 722x349
>>17153292
>12 shooting victims
>12 skeletons
>2012 release
fucking illuminati and their numerology bullshit
>>
File: 4L_9oeV8nt7.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
4L_9oeV8nt7.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
>>17153292
Musicians and the Media have been predicted everything that's happening like tragedies and other things, they're were told these things were gonna happen with details because these people like lil wayne have a lot of influence, money and power, so they subtly show what's gonna happen as a conditioning subliminal warning message via implication like lyrics or music video scenes, This is nothing new, Where is all the fucking outrage because something is definitely going on and me, people I know and all my friends are getting gangstalked, not to mention, esport player nadeshot and other twitch streamers are also getting evidently targeted, and a smart linux pioneer named Ian murdock got assassinated yesterday, look it up. What the actual fuck is going on
>>
>>17153338

You've been warned. Expect a visit.
>>
File: 1284159903799.png (91 KB, 591x413) Image search: [Google]
1284159903799.png
91 KB, 591x413
>>17153913
Expect me to not give a fuck, one eyed gook.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.