[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever I come here I don't know if you're all being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Whenever I come here I don't know if you're all being satirical or not
>>
same
>>
you mean 4chan? yeah 4chan's like that buddy

SHILL REEEEEEEEEE EEEEE EE LIZURD SCUM I EAT YOUR EGGS THEY DIE IN MY BELLY REEEEEEE
>>
>>17153040
Is this /x/ humour?
>>
>>17153053
no, just something i needed to get out of me.

please leave, youre making me uncomfortable
>>
>>17153015
no joke, most people on here are schizophrenic
>>
>>17153072
But I want to know how to /x/
>>
>>17153077
Hey, 1 in 100 they say.
>>
>>17153077
Oh I see, makes sense.
>>
>>17153015
You have just triggered a chain of events that will lead to upmost dire consequences for this planet.
We only have one chance now, you must listen.

The tea you drank contained something. Your consciuousness sliped into a parallel universe.
You should not talk to anybody and you should return to your own reality.
This can be achieved by killing yourself in this world.

I know this sounds ridiculous, and it is. What the hell am I even typing? Can you help me? They are out to get me, shut down the site now!
>>
File: 1393069480350.jpg (11 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
1393069480350.jpg
11 KB, 196x257
>>17153079
>>
>>17153091
I will do my best... but there is only one problem... I didn't drink tea today...
>>
>>17153091
/x/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>17153091
who wants to start a suicide cult on /x/? could be fun.
>>
>>17153120
I'm actually pretty into this idea. /x/ dosen't seem that bad at all!
>>
>>17153129
For real?
I'm down with that. Exchange contacts or something?
>>
Well, this is 4chan and undoubtedly there are people who love trolling, roleplaying and pretending.
However, when this is commonplace, people who hold unorthodox views and beliefs actually feel they could express themselves here, and they actually do.
And no matter how unbelievable something is, credulity levels of people, especially people coming to /x, can always surprise you.
>>
>>17153161
Do you want me to buy the coolaid?
>>
>>17153175
Well I was thinking along the lines of setting up a convincing theory that will eventualy lead all the sick headed people to believe and thus killing themselfes.

Sounds like fun to me.
>>
>>17153216
Humans were designed for race war, except we were meant to fight with cosmic anime power. White people shoot lasers out of their brains, black people are actually filled with slugs, etc. in order to reach true power you need to kill yourself so when everyone evolves you reincarnate ahead of the game. idk
>>
>>17153216
won't be anyone left.
>>
>>17153015
>comes to /x/
>doesn't believe in the paranormal
how about you.
>>
>>17153015
a better term would be allegorical and drunk
>>
>>17153443

how's fullofspitical?
>>
>>17153091
Demn propolis i knew it was a bad idea to drink it with my tea
>>
The best satires are the ones that got the people it's making fun of not realizing, agreeing and liking it.
>>
>>17153342
>implying roleplayers,art bell and illuminatus arent in every thread now
>>
File: 1258309373612.jpg (32 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
1258309373612.jpg
32 KB, 400x236
Sage.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.