[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At my home Bulgaria, Varna, people are making a terrible reality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: homar.png (60 KB, 379x395) Image search: [Google]
homar.png
60 KB, 379x395
At my home Bulgaria, Varna, people are making a terrible reality show with me, they installed cameras and watched me at home, showing me naked or something like that and continuously 24/7 - audio effects V2K. All the city plays in a religious theater with me. Everybody wants to rob me (privacy) because i was not preaching, not working, or didnt have good deeds or something according to them. And some women pretend that i am killing them only by watching them?? stupid? The show has been shown worldwide, think i have a camera in my eye or they are watching me through a satellite. Please show me the youtube channels/ website or TV where these awful people expose my private life, where they put an implant in my body and how to remove it. I want this reality show to stop!!! Please give me more information.
>>
Try turning it off and on.
>>
Im pretty sure cameras and shit can't survive microwaves. Just hop into the nearest one and microwave yourself for a couple of minutes. Should fry any recording equipment on your person. Not to mention how toasty you'll feel after.
>>
File: 1449960805654.jpg (295 KB, 854x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449960805654.jpg
295 KB, 854x1280
>>17153012
Fun fact: you'd explode.
>>
what? are you suffering from psychosis?
>>
If it all is a show, then why don't you use it for yourself?
Why being paranoid about something that essentially does not and cannot make a difference for you?
>>
>>17153022
NO. it was medcation cause psycosis.
i truely no now
>>
>>17153022
Do you always ask a psychosis patient if he suffers from psychosis plus expect a substantial answer?
Come on man, step up.
>>
File: image.png (462 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462 KB, 320x320
>>17153012
This right here. I had the same problem as OP a couple years ago. I consulted Lord RCH and he learned me torsion-field manipulation. TL;DR I microwaved my skull and I'm fine now.
>>
>>17153046
WHO IS LORD RCH? THANKS MUCH FRIEND
I MUST CONTACT.
>>
>>17153060
Greetings. Lord Richard C Hoagland is whom you seek. His radio show begins in 23 minutes, it is called Other Side of Midnight. Google it, you can call and perhaps speak to him. Good luck.
>>
>>17153087
thanks much friend, this is not jok no? u r not 1 of them yah?
>>
File: img_hoagiessandwiches.png (55 KB, 315x165) Image search: [Google]
img_hoagiessandwiches.png
55 KB, 315x165
>>17153087
Based Hoagie is a guiding light and a perfect counselor. He is your salvation, OP.
>>
>>17153097
Yea is actually joke. Can you undress now like last time? I've had a good fap.
Please?
>>
Move out of town.
>>
>>17153097
No, he is a great man and has great knowledge. Please listen to his radio show, it's live and he will give out phone number for you to call or Skype. Good luck.
>>
>>17152984
Relax you are Just crazy.
>>
>>17152984
Truman, why do you think they'd allow you to make this post? Take your meds, bro.
>>
>>17153115

It won't save him. Nothing can.
>>
You need to find the producers and talk to a lawyer.
>>
>>17152984
1/10, cpeжи cи вeнитe бpaт :^)
>>
I'm sorry I don't want to play with you like this anymore. Please forgive me, but they want me to keep playing and laughing at you, but I feel so bad. I know that they know i posted this and they will either delete this or put me in jail or worse. Just know that there IS a way out. It's like a game show, the only way to get out is to win. I can't tell you this but I did, and now they know, I feel bad and I know other peoples also are feel bad about this, know that we are sorry but THEY want to keep going. Find out how to.win, if I tell you how they will kill me 100% no problem. Do it and hurry, I don't want to see you suffer like this, esca
>>
same thing happened to me in 2007

its posession
its mostly lies they say, the words are some fucking demon talking to other demons and people and manipulating people
they either get god to do it automatically, or they are on the ufo doing it, or some shit

get a microwave/emf detector and a infrared camera or camera clipon, you will find how they do it. (both are < $70)

dont get rid of your shit. my guys told me they were government and i got rid of all the shit in my house

you are a jedi now. EMF and TI videos on youtube, pyschotronic mind control, trances and all that shit are good shit to study on youtube

shielding briefly:
earplugs or sound proofing will block anything not low freq mind control sound (like crowd control weapons are low freq)
mylar ($3 for mylar blankets from amazon) will block light (laser), radio+radiation, emf, microwaves
air ionizer or orgonite ($40 each) or negative ion generator will block negative ions
god uses electrical current to control people (ac/dc, spinal tap...)

i would shield the temples and spine asap... cigarette butts/filters in ears when u sleep. get a rifle they kill a lot of folks. theres shielding clothes at lessemf.com

controlling the entire planet is as easy as tricking/praying to god, or threatening her ("bitch sell this poison pesticide or ill dump this barrell of nicotine + pesticide on earth. oh ok now youre a millionare)

controlling the whole galaxy is as simple as controlling a single cell of human body... (probably microwave)

they own the jungle and the earths core (iron)

not sure who owns the matresses (matrices) ... its a coil array, its for something, could be god could be ayys...

when you need a break sit in a tub (ceramic is good shield too), put the spine under water, water will disperse any radiation/electricity/anything (get a hot tub and take it easy).

possibly lose them if you can and go off grid, solar powered...

the mind is a light/sound/emf (magnetic field) sensor, so its possible.
>>
my theory is the brain is a machine built to control other brains.. so a larger brain like gods could fuck us. or a man standing behind a magnifying glass would make his brain appear so large and scary and it would have control over us (if that makes sense? kind of like they project a large brain and then our brain goes subservant... beta male ish?)
>>
ever buy cigarettes or potatoe chips at the store? even potatoe chips have a foil bag, and cigs too... those potatoe chips are not more important than your spine. why should they have microwave/emf shielding and our spines and minds dont? the mind is the 3rd eye. and the mind is a sensitive light sound and emf sensor :/ shit most of the foods have foil bags!
>>
>>17154317
>controlling the entire planet is as easy as tricking/praying to god, or threatening her ("bitch sell this poison pesticide or ill dump this barrell of nicotine + pesticide on earth. oh ok now youre a millionare)
so i assume you must be a millionare by now
>>
Call the police for privacy infringement or something?
>>
>>17154613
i should have explained that better but i suppose its like 3+ novels worth of shit...

ex: >>17144272
or http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17144157/#q17144272
+
[meme magick is mass delusion/eye of sauron/a million 3rd eyes working together]
>>
>>17154711
i would ignore that, i dont t hink it makes sense
i tried :/
>>
HAHAHA BULGARIA IS A FART LAND THEY SAY IF YOU WANT TO SMELL SHIT GO BULGARIA WHERE THEY ALL GYPSY
>>
>>17155133
Fuck off, Romanian gypsy scum
>>
>>17153691

when you get it wrong over and over and have to eat crow
>>
>>17154647

Best idea. Would you like a kiss? I'm not that bad of a kisser.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.