[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's Do Not Cite Sources? A while ago this guy came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: semirelated2spook.gif (1012 KB, 418x266) Image search: [Google]
semirelated2spook.gif
1012 KB, 418x266
Where's Do Not Cite Sources?

A while ago this guy came on claiming to represent some interest group saying the world was going to end and we needed to follow him. He posted Kill la Kill images and said there would be an earthquake in Washington. I live in Washington and there was an earthquake yesterday. Bro, if you're reading this come out. I don't know where you got your info but I'm worried now. If you have powers to tell the future, this isn't a game. Is anyone else in on this?
>>
Between mt rainier and the possibility of a massive earthquake followed by a massive tsunami, Western WA is in the danger zone
>>
>>17152873
You're not making me feel better Anon. 99.8% of the claims on here are bullshit but this one worries me.
>>
It'd help if you had an archive link.
>>
>>17152905
He's saying that it's an easy bet to make man. It's like saying San Francisco or Los Angeles is gonna be harmed by a massive earth quake in the 'near' future.

Use unspecific terms, make claims about places that are safe bets. You got nothing to worry about friend.
>>
>>17152916
Fine and sorry that took me a sec.

The dude in question:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17114922/

The quake in question:
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/earthquake-shakes-british-columbia-quake-measured-at-between-magnitude-4-3-and-4-8
>>
>>17152850

Saying there is going to be an earthquake in washington is like saying there is going to be rain in washington; it happens.

Go to a live global seismic activity map. Earthquakes happen all of the time.

Now if it where alot of tiny ones like this one; then i'd be headed for spokane.
>>
>>17152940
hell, the Big One is gonna hit there -eventually- but it's hardly going to be as bad as people make it out to be. I mean don't get me wrong, it'll be BAD. But not 'end of the world/set off yellowstone' bad, and even if it does set of yellowstone, shit will get messed up horrible but by and large civilization will survive, it won't be the End Times(tm).

Making bets about disasters is easy with enough knowledge of geology/meteorology/politics.
>>
>>17152935
I agree with everything else said ITT about Washington earthquakes. The big one wouldn't be too great a surprise.

The NoKo surge, on the other hand, would be a strange enough thing that he'd have my attention.
>>
>>17152954

I totally agree.

Living here in washington you know all the risk. They teach it here in schools and have drills.
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/north-koreas-top-official-on-south-korea-relations-dies/2015/12/29/8b1d6e1c-ae96-11e5-b281-43c0b56f61fa_story.html
>>
>>17152979
so? Again, even if little Kim is stupid enough to try the hydrogen bomb thing, his generals aren't, and they hold the reigns. They do that? China stands back and lets Russia and the USA stomp all over them with Jackboots.

Literally the only reason NK exists is that China wants it as a buffer state against SK, a big old physical land block so it's own citizens won't go running across it and so they can get around trade embargos through the blackmarket running through there. It won't be worth it if NK actually starts shit.
>>
That was me. I did not say for certain, and only said Washington DC could get hit.If you recall, I also said Paris was in danger. These are not my own predictions, but stuff that some 3301 followers got off the "Blood moon" posters in France and Israel. So, i am not Nostradamus, just a cut and paste troll. Blame 3301, not me
>>
>>17154365
NSA are coming for you now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.