[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I happen to think the mind is a great tool that our species under-appreciates.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: googleimages.jpg (202 KB, 406x405) Image search: [Google]
googleimages.jpg
202 KB, 406x405
I happen to think the mind is a great tool that our species under-appreciates. I also think our bodies are a great hindrance to our minds when not optimized fort thought.

Basically, what can one do (diet, exercise, other) that will specifically benefit the brain and lessen the biological limitations of our minds?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17152700
meditation is a great help for me (not an /x/ wizard-wanna-be here I am a genuine scientist who sometimes struggles to visualise a concept) it appears the best way for the body to aid the mind is the be shut down.
>>
>biological limitations of our minds
This makes no sense whatsoever.
The only thing that limits your mind is your mind.

And right now yours seems to limit itself by convincing itself that it does not know how to grow.

If you need somebody to tell you what to do because you insist that you don't know any better then please, don't be as stupid as asking such a community for an answer.

What's the actual matter with you?
>>
>>17153619
I think I read somewhere that people with smaller bodies tend be more intelligent due to the fact their minds have to manage sending out information to their body and have faster reflexes due to shorter distances from the brain to the muscle.

Could be complete bullshit though, I never took anatomy so what the fuck do I know
>>
>>17153619

You seem to think the mind and body are two separate systems.
As much as it sucks, our brains need to be healthy to be the best they can, and how we treat our bodies can affect that.

Example: Doing cardio exercise helps circulation. Letting the brain respirate as much as it wants happens to be a good thing.

Lrn2CommonSense
>>
>>17153818
L2Interdependence
Nice try tho
>>
Nice RP. But Certainly your mind is just a system that depends on the chemicals produced by your body ;P To think that thought is an independent entity that needs no material construction before it can manifest is a pipe dream and shows lack of actual psychosomatic knowledge. dream on.. maybe actually apply your body to what you think and you'll get somewhere.
>>
>>17153974
>depends on the chemicals produced by your body
You're speaking out of your ass.
Man has is a three centered being, meaning he has three brains.
>>
Here you go OP, I googled for you because you're too stupid

https://nccih.nih.gov/health/ayurveda/introduction.htm
>>
>>17153997
You're wrong sir. Man is a collection of Cells that autonomously divide and transport nutrients and waste. Your emotions are chemical reactions to stimuli. your Euphoria is Oxytocin. You have hormones and endorphins that are produced without your "THOUGHT" ever even realizing that it is happening. Your experience is a passive, back seated perspective of the world and your BODY reacting to one another. YOUR BODY just happens to have been developed enough, through trial and error over millions of years of other animals dying and surviving, that you don't have to be ONLY your body and there is enough processing power in the number of neurons in your brain that you can feel isolated in an identity. but then you spend the whole time looking to feel not isolated in your sentience but one with the universe as you were as a devolved beast. lol at your lack of sharpening this tool, as you so put is underused.
>>
>>17154084
under appreciates * my bad.
>>
>>17153818
you seem to think the brain is the mind
>>
>>17153974
>actual psychosomatic knowledge.
I don't think this actually exists.
>>
>>17154084
explain to me how to tell the difference between
>x is y
and
>x appears to be y
>>
File: arachnephobia.gif (2 MB, 497x700) Image search: [Google]
arachnephobia.gif
2 MB, 497x700
I happen to think the steering wheel is a great tool that manufacturers under-appreciates. I also think the cars are a great hindrance to the steering wheel when not optimized fort movement.

Basically, what can one do (tilt, unlock, other) that will specifically benefit the steering wheel and lessen the design limitations on the car's movement?

Pic unrelated
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.