[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychic Vampirism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 145153992185228923502.jpg (1 MB, 2368x4224) Image search: [Google]
145153992185228923502.jpg
1 MB, 2368x4224
Hello, I am new to the vampire community, and am attempting to learn how to feed on energy safely, and responsibly. Possibly on how to create a meditation chamber to absorb positive energy, and overall just learn about any psychic vampirism. All information and help is appreciated!!!!
>>
Easiest way to get into it is to not
Seriously though, vampirism? Are you fucking 12 years old dude? get a fucking life you goddamn retard.
"Hurr durr, look guys! I'm a vampire!"
Find a fucking hobby dumbass
>>
Best way to feed on energy is to stick a fork in the toaster. As a bonus you may find some toaste leaving.
>>
>>17152476
I meant toaster leavings...It's a married with children reference.
>>
i believe anton lavey coined the term "psychic vampirism"

hes the ultimate edgemaster, but if you can get past all that he occasionally says something profound, or at least repeats what he read elsewhere.
>>
>>17152485
u mean that show that stopped airing 25 years ago? timely reference famb. make a golden girls joke next.
>>
Does anyone actually know anything about it? Its not actual vampirism its a coined term you fuckin meatsacks
>>
Fucking roleplayers
>>>/trash/
>>
>>17152546
Cultivate in the local environment the kind of energy you want to harvest. Being advanced in chaos magic is very helpful for this. Interact with that energy and feed off it.
>>
>>17152352
You are basicaly asking how to suck cock safely.
And I am not kidding you, that is actually what you have asked.
I am sure it was unintentional but maybe you can understand now.
>>
File: 1445828648198.gif (345 KB, 169x164) Image search: [Google]
1445828648198.gif
345 KB, 169x164
Even if it were possible for you to do this I'd still tell you to fuck off.
What kind of asshole wants to steal energy from others? A fucking edgy 15 year old, that's who. Please fucking blow your brains out you cretin.
>>
>>17152352
You're a fucking moron.
>>
File: dodged.png (90 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
dodged.png
90 KB, 618x618
>>17152352
>>
>>17153360
This.
>>
File: This Thread.jpg (82 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
This Thread.jpg
82 KB, 400x302
>>17152352

Get fucked, there's only one master race of vampires. SANGUINE!!

H8 you psychic vamps.
>>
>>17152352

start abusing prostitutes. congrats, ur vampr nao.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.