[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bag of tricks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
Do any of y'all know how to use the occult to be more appealing to the opposite gender. I want an extra boost for New Years.
>>
oh mah gawd sam peppa dun come to x to axe us how to muh dik the white wimmenz lol :D
>>
lose weight, make monies, get a sense of style, build an awesome life, chicks will come
>>
>>17152021
Yes OP I actually do know sever different types of spell to do such a thing, all of the top super models use it. Unfortunately for you it actually takes a while to get it up and running, but once you have it set up and commit a lot of time and energy to it you will see varying results depending on how you approach the spell and how much time and effort and money (yes I said money) you put into it. Now, I have been practicing this technique for almost 4 years. The reason I originally started researching love magic was to further my career. I actually had 3 female bosses and I wanted a boost. Only problem was I couldn't convince myself that I was attractive enough to go for it. So I started researching some Egyptian water chakra magic as well as sexual healing magic (hoodoo) when you combine these two things you basically get an always active sexual aura if you will. This is much more effective than love potions and all it doesn't actually involve specific people. Onto the spell itself, you will need to make a shrine of sorts (this is the time consuming part) the shrine will consist of 7 different sigils representing love/water/people/romance/purity/healing/desire in that order (I will post the sigil in just a few minutes) the second part of the shrine involves you stopping being an ugly fatass and going to the gym you slob. Magic isn't real.
>>
Impress them with your vast knowledge of the esoteric. Bitches love their mind fucked.
>>
File: roll-of-cash.jpg (35 KB, 341x318) Image search: [Google]
roll-of-cash.jpg
35 KB, 341x318
This magic talisman never fails.
>>
I could tell you.

But I won't.
>>
>>17154286
...to attract gold diggers, who will make it burn when you pee
>>
>>17152021
>Do any of y'all know how to use the occult to be more appealing to the opposite gender.
No, just think of it, if the guys who hang around here knew how to be more appealing to the opposite gender they wouldnt spend so much of their time online
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 2059x1159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 2059x1159
>>17152021
the occult is a finite resource
if i told you i would be forced to share
>>
Imagine a character that would appeal to the kind of woman you want to attract, and that you'd want to be like, could be a Greek God, a movie character,someone you made up, or some guy you know who bangs left and right.
Try to invoke that spirit.
Of course you'd have to learn invocation but google is there for that.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 530x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 530x355
>>17152021
Nah no occult. Just use the Law of Attraction.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.