[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
indigo child/lightworker here, ask anything related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 3d-ocean-wallpaper-awesome.jpg (86 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
3d-ocean-wallpaper-awesome.jpg
86 KB, 1280x960
indigo child/lightworker here, ask anything related.
>>
>>17151915
How can you retards not believe in the fucking holocaust?
>>
>>17151915
wot teh fok is an indigo child
>>
>>17151925
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>17151929
Neo Nazi's. Take this bullshit to /pol/
>>
Where can I get a free reading from someone who can tell me my past alien lineage? Like was I a Sirian before and etc?
>>
>>17151925
Can't investigate
Can't deny

Pretty obvious is fake
>>
>>17151915
>>17151929
okay, so i just looked it up, so what "special powers" do you have?
>>
lmao new age doesnt real u retard
>>
on a scale of crippling autism to sonichu how sperger is your burger lol :D
>>
>>17151945

tons of premonitions about my life that i already experienced, close to death experiences, can talk to angels but they only help me on matters regarding my life. obtained god like powers during an event in my life that lasted like 60 days (controled the weather a couple of times for example) its a long story. and you know the usual traits of an indigo child.
>>
>>17151945
Superior genetic traits. Ability to make believe. I can fly. Control the weather etc. Hate the jews. Typical indigo kid shit
>>
>>17151941

i awakened through some events in my life. if you are meant to awaken you will, and when you do you will have your answers. you just cant go and ask those things they come to you if you are meant to of course.
>>
>>17151988

kinda funny, i used to not believe in anything, and then weird stuff started to happen to me all of a sudden.
>>
im not affiliated to any religion, i want to make this clear.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.